Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Why did u support them on that...I know many others on this forum did too and there was a long debate on it...IMO that was very offensive and both Shahrukh and Farah needed their behinds kicked for making fun of a veteran like Manoj Kumar🥱

Frankly Caz I really thought it was meant to be a spoof and they didn't mean any harm. And I felt Manoj Kumar exaggerated the whole situation but now after all that, they went ahead and made fun of another veteran , that just shows that they don't care about hurting anyone's feelings..rather they might be looking for publicity which is just a cheap tactic. So ya this time, I wouldn't give them benefit of a doubt.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dazzelll

Frankly Caz I really thought it was meant to be a spoof and they didn't mean any harm. And I felt Manoj Kumar exaggerated the whole situation but now after all that, they went ahead and made fun of another veteran , that just shows that they don't care about hurting anyone's feelings..rather they might be looking for publicity which is just a cheap tactic. So ya this time, I wouldn't give them benefit of a doubt.

yup that was the reason given by the supporters and it was more surprising that most of the people who supported SRK at that time were not even his fans😆

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Farah and Sajid went through A LOT growing up...a lot more than anyone else on this forum ever went through...my guess is whatever spits out of their mouths is a result of that frustrations and nothing else...if they wanna get cured, then they should talk to professionals...as it just keeps getting worst and worst...
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i also watched that CNWK episode.and found their act unnecessary./.it was not funny at all .anyone can see that they were making fun of saroj khan.
she is not the only fat woman in the town.and i also didnot like the prank they played on chandan and rajeev..it was very humilating and SRK told that kapil asked them to do this//whats wrong with kapil?is this fame is getting on his head?
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I didn't understand why that cross dressing fatso on CNWK acted as Saroj Khan when its a common knowledge that Farah and Saroj hate each other. I don't find CNWK funny at all and now I learn that she spoofed Saroj Khan in her movie. 👎🏼  Didnt support her when she made fun of Manoj Kumar too. If the veterans are spoofed , get their permission/let them know in advance or do it in a way its not offensive.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I like saroj khan choreography. Farah n sajid has to stop digging. Madhuri sridevi respect saroj khan.y not Farah give respect? I really disliked it when kiku was dressed up as saroj khan.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalalena

i also watched that CNWK episode.and found their act unnecessary./.it was not funny at all .anyone can see that they were making fun of saroj khan.

she is not the only fat woman in the town.and i also didnot like the prank they played on chandan and rajeev..it was very humilating and SRK told that kapil asked them to do this//whats wrong with kapil?is this fame is getting on his head?

That prank was too much. Poor guy they did same with him in ab Sr episode
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
The way they spoofed saroj khan was actually really offensive...it's a different case if the two are best of friends but farah and saroj don't get along and it's a known fact so that spoof seems like an extremely cheap shot at saroj...
Saroj is no saint either but farah khan seems to be under the delusion that since she has grown up in the industry, it's okay to publicly make fun of her veterans without their consent...

Saroj khans work is pretty respectable despite of the fact that she's outdated now...devdas, radha kaise na jale, HDDCS, all of madhuri and sridevis hit numbers...she really does know her stuff when it comes to indian and classical forms of dancing..,
Edited by pathaka - 9 years ago
Farah should go and release some endorphins. May help her rid all the frustration.
Farah herself looks like an effing buffalo. Next time may be she should look at the mirror than mocking someone's weight when she herself looks hideous from head to toe...🤢

And Booo Saggy Khan. He himself looks like a drag queen to be mocking others. Idiot
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix - 9 years ago