Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks everyone for liking this story of mine. I'm sorry It's not my usual romance kind of story but a little suspenseful...😲

But here is part two... 

Part 2

Aahil stroked Sanam's hair, as she slept leaning against him. She didn't want to let him out of her sight, so he stayed right there. His rage was seething after she had told him what had happened.

How frightened she must have been?

Kept in the dark, hearing voices of men moving about, frightened as to what they might do to her. She had refused their food the first 2 days, and was left to starve. The third day she ate out of exhaustion. She wanted to gather strength to escape from there. Because she stopped pleading and screaming, the men keeping her relaxed a little.

Her opportunity had come when the men started fighting about their lack of payment. Apparently the person who hired them hadn't come through with the payment, so few of them were threatening to demand ransom from him (Aahil) for his wife themselves. A fight broke among them and Sanam found herself unsupervised for some moments.

She was still bound and gagged, but she managed to run quite a distance and hid behind some bushes. It was some sort of a warehouse that she was kept in, and quite a distance of lonely road before a highway. She was about to hail a passing car when one of the kidnappers caught her and they tumbled down a shallow ravine, where the man hit his head and passed out. She scrambled out of the hole, the silky saree making it difficult, causing her to fall repeatedly and cut herself.

But she somehow got out and ran towards a large bus passing by. The concerned passengers were kind to her and dropped her at the police station in Bhopal city. Where she walked in and demanded that he (Aahil) be called.

Just the thought of her in so much danger made him feel sick. To think she survived it and escaped it all by herself too.

Ya Allah, I don't deserve her. Why must she suffer like this?

He felt a surge of protectiveness and squeezed her body to himself. She slept peacefully. How could he have not realized that she was gone? He knew he had felt something outside the hotel, where he found her phone on the floor. He sensed something but didn't see anything amiss.

In actual fact she was right there, calling out for him, fighting her kidnappers to get to him. And to think he actually went back home happily, thinking she was with him.

He should have known.

He should have realized immediately when "Sanam" was behaving strangely. He should have known it wasn't her.

But the question is why is there someone impersonating Sanam ? What would they hope to gain? They would have gotten more by just kidnapping her for ransom. He would have paid crores to get her back safely.

This smells of a woman's scheme. Convoluted and messy.

How long did this impostor think she could fool everyone?

Sanam had fallen asleep after telling him the details of her ordeal. So he didn't get a chance to tell her about the doppelganger posing as her. The reason he didn't realize she was gone.

He made his decision then. He was going to keep Sanam safe here, in the hospital, under police watch. Because the person responsible is most probably in the house helping that woman.

Who would stand to gain from this?

Ammi?

Can't be. Ammi didn't like Sanam very much but why go to this extent? He has signed the property papers anyway. 

He shook his head, I can't believe I just suspected Ammi...

Then who?

The Impostor herself?

But she wasn't doing a good job of taking over Sanam's place either.

Something doesn't add up.

He needed to get the answers. He watched Sanam breathe calmly in her sleep, and moved to get up. She woke up instantly, "You're leaving?" she said softly, this time not as afraid as before.

That's his girl Sanam, gutsy as hell. Nothing can keep her down for long. She was already looking almost her normal calm self.

"I have to Sanam. I need to get the investigation going. I'm not going to rest until I find out who did this to you !!" His vehemence betrayed his rage for a moment, and she took his hand in hers. She looked like she had something on her mind.

"What is it Sanam? You had wanted to tell me something that night, what is it?" Aahil probed.

She reluctantly nodded. "Aahil, I'm sorry but Begum Sahiba had threatened me into signing the papers. She had hired men with guns aimed at you on that stage Aahil !! I was so scared, she said if I didn't sign they'd shoot you... because I had found out about..."

" Sanam ! Do you realize what you are saying? You think AMMI did this?? But why? We were going to sign it anyway?! That doesn't make sense at all. Listen, you just relax here. It's safe. I need to go for a few hours, but I'll be back here tonight and stay with you okay? Here I got you a phone, keep it with you always. Whenever you need me, just call and I'll be here, okay?"

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead gently. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Please be safe Aahil. And come back fast." she whispered.

After talking to the Inspector and explaining his suspicions, he was assured of Sanam's police protection and he left for home.

Time to meet the Impostor.

He walked into the mansion, it was mid afternoon, no one expected him home. Ammi was lying down in her room, Lateef was noisily singing as he darted about with his chores.  Rehan was at the office, Khala and Khalu were eating in their room.

He couldn't find the woman anywhere. So he looked in Sanam's old room. It was latched from the outside. Funny, why would they close it up, he wondered. As he turned away, he heard something bang against the door.

He turned back, surprised. Someone was locked up inside ! What the hell is going on in this house? He unlatched it and opened it to find the biggest surprise of all.

Sanam's Badi Ammi...

Before he could recover from the shock of the very fact that she was here and nobody knew?, Badi Ammi was wildly gesturing with her hands and crying really hysterically. He had to put his plans on hold for now. Badi Ammi needs to be removed from here immediately. 

Something really fishy is going on ...What the hell!?

He quickly got her into his car stealthily and drove to the hospital. There was a tearful and tense reunion between Sanam and her grandmother. Sanam could not believe her Badi Ammi had been in the house all along, especially when Begum Sahiba herself had sent her off to Simla.

Aahil tried to keep his head clear. Sanam was pretty keen to pin all of this on Ammi. But he needed to find out for himself. He left Sanam in good company and left for home again.

This time he will confront the woman posing as Sanam.

Last part

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U wrote the second part !!  Aww..thatz so sweet of you ! Thank you dear !
Btw...This s Amazing as always! keep updating!! 
Edited by ANNA90ALEX - 9 years ago
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update.a quick one too.. waiting for aahil to confront the impostor... 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome chapter, loved it, how I wish something like this happen in the show too😊 I miss my Sahil.

I'm ending this one fast.
Abhi isi waqt !

Hahahah... because tomorrow will bring new twists that might stall this! 
So here is the last part...

Thanks for reading my weird experiment.
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
omg this was so amazing

Part 3

Sunehri couldn't sit still. This Razia woman has lost all control of the situation. The Sanam she was supposed to impersonate for a couple of days for a fee of 1 crore, is now missing, lost by the ones holding her. She has seen enough failed cons to know this was a sinking ship.

I'm getting the hell out of here. Bappa, what have you gotten me stuck in !?

Sunehri, the old bag has lost her bargaining chip, she has absolutely nothing but overconfidence now. Don't be a fool, you're not going to get the 1 crore or Rehan here.

Rehan...

How heartwrenching it was to see him again. His smiling eyes and innocent smile, tricked her into thinking she had a chance at a normal decent life. Even if she wanted a chance with him now, she'd had a better chance at that far away from this house...

With a kind of resolve she turned, fully intending to just walk out of this crazy mansion and its weird inhabitants and disappear.

"Going somewhere, my dearest?" overly romantic Mr Muscles lounged by the door, a curious smile playing on his lips.

Bappa!! You couldn't give me 5 minutes to escape?

Sunehri laughed insincerely, "Me? Nowhere? Why? Do you need something? Tea? Coffee? " she was dying for a reason to just scram from this crumbling castle.

"Nothing for me... Just seeing you is enough. I missed you today, my love. How long are you going to be mad at me?" Mr Muscles sauntered towards her slowly, as she started backing away.

"Mm .. Me? Mad? No?" Sunehri was thoroughly confused. She was slightly used to his sappy overtures towards his wife, he was very careful about signs of rejection from her. SO she just used those and he kept a distance.

But right now, he looked a little dangerous. He looked like he was not going to take no for an answer at the moment.

Gulp. Bappa ! Get me outta here!

Sunehri touched her head tentatively.

"Your headache is back my dear? Here's a painkiller. It'll help the back pain too. And you don't have to sleep in Khala and Khalu's room again..."

Huh? Whoa... Mr. Muscles is onto something. Sunehri, pick up your skirts and run !

"Actually Sanam, I think I know why you're mad at me. It's the plot isn't it? "

Plot?? What Plot?

"The dhaba plot?"

Dhaba?? What dhaba?? Is Mr Muscles high on something? What would Mrs. Richie Rich want with a dhaba??

"I didn't give you the ownership papers for the plot yet , right? It's mean to say I gave you the land and not give you the actual papers for your dhaba right?"

Sunehri couldn't hide her confusion now. She didn't even know how to begin lying about it.

"Come, Sanam. I've got the papers here. It was the happiest moment of my life, when you ran into my arms after I showed you your own dhaba land. Please make me happy again and sign these papers..."

He flourished a bunch of papers and produced a pen that he put pointedly into her hand.

"Sign it Sanam..."

Gulp. Come on Sunehri, straight laced Sanam would probably have a boringly neat signature. Just sign it and scram!

Her hands shivered. He was watching her like a hawk. There was nothing loving about the look in his eyes.

Run Sunehri, run !!!

"So you're not that good at pretending are you?"

The steel in Aahil's voice froze her blood.

He knew.

She unceremoniously threw the papers about and ran to the door. And into Rehan.

"Sunehri??"

Bappa ! A little help please !

Fully running on the flight response she darted around both men and ran for the door.

It was strange for Lateef to see, Sanam was running most unladylike for her life and both Aahil and Rehan sahab were running after her.

But even stranger was the sight at the door.

Sanam stood at the entrance with her Badi Ammi, directly facing Sunehri.

"Stop Aahil ! Rehan !" Sanam halted them, "She is my twin sister, Seher."

Suddenly all those flashbacks in Sunehri's mind came into sharp focus, clear. Seher was her. And Sanam was her twin ...!

Aahil and Rehan looked at each other warily, twins?

Sanam smiled at her twin, a promise to hear her out despite what she was actually doing these past few days. Family is family..

"WHAT IS ALL THIS COMMOTION ABOUT??" Begum Sahiba demanded from the stairs. And all three women looked at her, each holding a piece vital to crushing this evil woman's peace.

_THE END_

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow.. that was superfast update. thank u for this.
its amazing..
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved, loved, loved it! Is this really the last part or is there going to be a part where Aahil finds out about his beloved ammi? If there is please update soon and if not please write another story or update 'Tangled Love' please?
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NOOO!! Why did you have to end it here!!! 😭
I hate cliffhangers...