SaHil SS :Is it really you? Last part pg 6

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi friends. I dunno what I'm doing writing this. Just wanted to see something positive I guess😆  ... So this is dedicated to all SaHil fans, who are missing Sanam terribly now. Hope she comes back soon.

Thanks for reading !❤️

Aahil walked off in a huff from the breakfast table. Sanam's cooking this morning was horrendous. Maybe he was just so used to her delicious dishes that he couldn't believe she had bad days too. It didn't help that Lateef had taken the day off.

Something was definitely wrong with Sanam.

She  is just different.

He couldn't ignore it any longer.

He can't explain it. He loved her, he was sure of that. But he couldn't understand why she seemed different to him; she flinched at his touch, jumped away when he came near, seemed very flippant and forgetful too. What had he done wrong?

He had saved his grandmother's ring since that day he took her to the dhaba plot. It was supposed to be the last surprise, that was ruined by his two exes appearing out of the blue. When he went to take it later, Ammi had ruined the night for him.

Now he was sure about his feelings, all he wanted was to give her that ring, to give her that respect as his wife that he should have long ago. It was a sign of his love and respect for her, and her position in his life.

His Begum Sahiba.

But instead, he had felt an overwhelming anticlimactic feeling when he placed the ring on her finger. He had imagined seeing her beam at him and her eyes would shine with tears of happiness and love. But when he actually did it, the moment felt flat, underwhelming.

Her eyes did light up wonderously at the expensive diamond he had given her. But it was a strange gleam of excitement. Is it a real diamond? she had asked.

That was the last thing he had expected her to say.

What was wrong with him? Was this what Ammi had warned him about? That his fancy would wear off and he'll discard her? Was the charm wearing off already?

Then he remembered the glow in her eyes when he told her he loved her, on that stage at Kohinoor hotel. It's almost as though she was a different person now.

Don't be stupid Aahil. What are the odds that there is another person who looks exactly like Sanam?

His mind was playing games with him again, he rued as he drove to the office. No "good morning"', No Have a nice day"...

Suddenly his phone rang. It was Inspector Bhatawdekhar. "Mr Aahil, I am sorry to do this over the phone but we need to speak with you urgently. Could you meet us at the General Hospital? I'm sorry I can't explain over the phone.."

"Sure," Aahil said. And detoured for the hospital immediately.

The inspector  met him at the door, walking him in to a visitors room.

Mr Aahil, a young lady appeared at our precinct last night, demanding that we call you up. But she was hurt very badly and collapsed soon after. It looks like she has been kidnapped and was restrained quite roughly, and there were lots of bruises and scrapes probably from her escape. They had kept her sedated all night to help her relax, but this morning as soon as she woke her up she said," Please call Mr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim, I will speak to no one else but him.."

"I'm sorry but she's quite bruised and you may not recognize her. But she is determined to speak with you. If you don't mind...she might be a family member of yours" the inspector faltered.

Nodding absently, Aahil walked in to the single room ward. There was a slight girl lying in the bed, her hands bruised and bandaged. Her hair pulled back in a severe ponytail, her face blotched with bruises and abrasions. She faced away from him, but as he drew near, she turned to him.

Those eyes...

"Aahil..." softly came her voice, the voice of his dreams. His heart leapt at the sound of her voice. Her eyes beseeching him to come to her.

"Sanam?..." Aahil stuttered confusedly. But how can this be? How can she be here?

Swallowing past the lump in his throat he looked at her puzzled.

" Aahil? Someone kidnapped me Aahil. From the hotel that night. I was kept in darkness for days Aahil, I have no idea where it was. All I knew was I had to get back to you... I hoped you would find me somehow, but you never came."

"What is the meaning of this? My wife is at home, who are you?"

Her eyes filled with tears at his words, as though her worst nightmare was coming true.

"It's me Aahil, It's me Sanam. Your wife."

"I'm telling you my wife is at home, who are you??"

Helpless tears coursed down her cheeks and her chest heaved with despair. He felt even worse now, his brain not able to make sense of what was happening.

"Aahil..."

"I love you too..."

Something snapped in him. He rushed to her side, balked at how badly injured she was.

"Sanam..?" and he gathered her into his arms tightly, just as she broke out in sobs. He held her tight, a boiling fury gaining momentum at what was done to Sanam. He held her soft body close, feeling her hold him back, her face snuggling into his neck with familiarity.

Yes, this is my Sanam.

His mind was reeling with possibilities. Who could've done this? He immediately knew where to start.

The impostor.

Part 2

Last Part

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏awesome, loved it, thank you for writing this,   Was hoping someone will write a story in missing Sanam great job, please do continue, looking forward to reading the next one... And yes I also miss my Sanam badly, not sure how long we have to tolerate this nonsense.. 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG this is so brilliant😳 please continue will love to read further.  Missing sanam and sahil😭
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow
Amazing
Amazing
Please writers do this!
Thanks

If you write again can we have ahil dreaming of sanam :)
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh hell Ani!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! Like THANNKKK YOUUU. Big wala THANKKK YOOUUU!! 😆
You don't know how and just HOW happy I am feeling right now. I was just watching that episode when Aahil saved her Badi Ammi and now i read this. 😭 I am so heavy heart-ed right now.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. :')

"Aahil.."
"I love you too.."

<3333 :') 
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
damn...this is just an os :/ but awesome reading it :) great work
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for writing... And u knw something.. i had imagined something like this in my mind too.. kind of visualisation during my free time.. day dreaming..so its kind of overwheming for me to read this... i really want something like this to happen in the show... Dont knw if u continue or not...but pls continue..
P.s i LOVED that 'I LOVE YOU TOO"... by sanam.. since tat single thing made him realise that it is his sanam without any further explanations! Brilliant work !
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is so lovely,
thank u for writing it..
wish we get something like this soon..
please continue soon
sahil333 thumbnail
This is wonderful. Got so emotional at their encounter 😭.

I have stopped watching the show, coz I still can't endure seeing Aahil and that fake one in one frame till Sanam is back.

We all miss Sanam so much, so thank you for easing our hearts. I'm so glad that she doesn't have to suffer no more. So happy that SaHil are finally together now.

I just hope that Sanam doesn't have to suffer like this in the show. And now I'm thinking that she could if she will try to escape. It's now high time Aahil!!, to let your brain work. Please, don't ignore the signs anymore.  

Thank you for this lovely piece.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for writing this SF.
Lovely.So like Sanam, to get admitted to a hospital & free herself from her abductors.😭 And a confused Ahil, needs proof😡