Bigg Boss 8

Natasa Stankovic- Sonali is an opportunist

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Since the young lady has already made it clear that she judges people by the vibes that she gets from them and not merely by their looks, ask her which female contestant she was just not impressed with, and Natasa says: "The way Sonali Raut looked at me, I found that very strange. I really feel that she is an opportunist. She was friends with Gautam, Praneet Bhatt and Puneet Issar etc., but she would come to us when she had some work. So, she uses people when she needs them. Rest of the time, she is not bothered about them."

And who among the men gave her those negative vibes. She ponders for a few minutes and says: "Ali! He said that he was playing in a certain manner because he was told to do so, but somehow, I didn't like his vibes and the way he went about different tasks. In the name of a task and rules, he serves his own agenda."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Hindi/TV/News/Natasa-Stankovic-Sonali-Raut-is-an-opportunist/articleshow/44908048.cms Edited by Atomicbomb - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tfs :) Natasa was too naive for a show like BB
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
atleast woh ghar se nikal k tou kuch boli 
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who cares about her opinion anyway. she was a dumb contestant. After all that Tanna and co did to her she still goes and licks their feet.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Who cares what natasa has to say 🤪
anu_m1 thumbnail
This is all made up. There is no way Natasha said this. The Natasha I have seen doesn even know how to speak. How is she saying these things.

Also, no one cares.
LunchBox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Ali admitted that he was told to act in the way he did by the Big boss team, well at least according to Natasha.  Not completely surprised, but to admit it on tv is kinda strange.