Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Rafi, Mais is no more a Coolbie and also we can not take this to DT. If you haven't noticed then many of us TOO bash and demean Dhruv so its equal from both the sides. Its not one sided bashing.

I don't know any MaNan fans who are retarded and jobless enough to walk into a thread ALL about Dhruv and then bash him there ! Bashing Manik in a MaNan thread, that's audacity of an entirely different level !
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firefliesHaven

Siren tu kyun humesha siren bajane mai lagi rehti hai 🤣

Munh bandh rakhne ka kya faayda hain boss? ðŸ˜³

I've requested these guys ONCE in the most polite manner possible, this time I don't think I'll be able to do the same! ðŸ˜¡
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Just read something about Manik betraying his friendship with Dhruv by chasing after Nandini .

Let's face it, Dhruv is not blind ... he is well aware of the vibes between MaNan and phir bhi decides to get a makeover to impress Manik's girl by going behind Manik's back, teamin' up with his vengeful ex ... and then lie to Manik's face when Manik questions him about it. If Dhruv didn't know about MaNan having a thing for each other ... he wouldn't have lied. And he lied because he was guilty of backstabbin' a friend.

Now where's DHRUV's loyalty ?

And hun ? I am just getting warmed up here ! ðŸ˜³

Can I expect hell crashing down upon DhruNians 🤣
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I have serious trust issues, when someone hurts me, I will never be able to trust that person again. Same goes with fab5, they were hurt by the world, they were only treated harshly, why should they keep that aside and go happy-go-lucky with the world? Why should they trust the world, again?

Nandini just realized how Fab 5 are from inside.. and she started to like Manik... 
Curse those who hurt you...not the one who loves you😳
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And I know classmates who have dealt with stuff in a far more serious way. My junior in college committed suicide a couple of years ago, she was young , beautiful, successful, rich and married to a good man. And one fine day she just hung herself because she was suffering depression.Everyone doesn't deal with life the same way. People like Manik, Mukti don't have emotional stability, don't have parents who care for them, I feel Manik and Mukti are more vulnerable than Dhruv with his attacks, Dhruv has a physical disability that can be cured but wounds that are left on the emotional psyche of a child have life-long impact.
[/QUOTE]
I oppose in this one Catty. Agreed that Manik and Mukti are more unstable emotionally but Dhruv is also not lacking behind. He, too, is emotionally unstable. These kind of physical disorders do make you suffer from inferiority complex which Dhruv does. Remember his doubting if he can find love in his life because of his attacks. Those attacks have left behind a deep scar which can not be cured until and unless someone other than Manik accepts him and love him the way he is.

So, yes, Dhruv's emotional suffering is there but altogether on different tangent than that of Manik and Mukti
[/QUOTE]
I agree Flamey, Dhruv does have emotional instability but not at Manik and Mukti's level, Dhruv has a loving mother and Manik who is there for him always. Manik has Dhruv at the most , but that too he has to be the  emotional anchor for the rest of them. Manik is not a superhero, he is a teenage boy, the same age of Dhruv, with no support and yet he manages somehow to hold them all together and provide the support. But yes Dhruv does have emotional instability but he also had the support to overcome it.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

I don't know any MaNan fans who are retarded and jobless enough to walk into a thread ALL about Dhruv and then bash him there ! Bashing Manik in a MaNan thread, that's audacity of an entirely different level !

And who is this retarded person?😲 I would like to handle him/her personally😈

P.S. Sorry, I didn't knew that they walked into out thread, I thought they were bashing in their thread and you guys are making faaltu ka issue😳
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I have serious trust issues, when someone hurts me, I will never be able to trust that person again. Same goes with fab5, they were hurt by the world, they were only treated harshly, why should they keep that aside and go happy-go-lucky with the world? Why should they trust the world, again?

At least you give them a chance to prove themselves. I don't trust people at all. I have some serious issues with the world! I have stopped letting people in because I just don't want to be hurt or experience that hurt people talk about.
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

can u believe that I initially liked Dhruv more than Manik
I feel like a joke now😆

Dude, how?
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's really not about Dhruv though.
Yeah, he may a catalyst, because it seems like people are always mentally comparing his so-called goodness with Manik's so-called monstrosity and stuff, but the fact is, it's not the whole story.
It's about Manik himself and the amount of ridiculous expectations put on him. The way he is criticized for every little thing he does or doesn't. I am not talking in comparison with anyone, but his own self. This is one of the few forums where the hero is so criticized, that too without any solid point, so colour me amazed. I am not even talking about any other thread, because TBH, I don't care enough to stalk other people's threads, but main forum itself. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_08

Munh bandh rakhne ka kya faayda hain boss? ðŸ˜³

I've requested these guys ONCE in the most polite manner possible, this time I don't think I'll be able to do the same! ðŸ˜¡

Tu na bina fikar ke jaa. I am with you. Meko pura situation nae pata tha ab tak 🤣