Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I'm trying so hard to not dislike Dhruv. I'm waiting for his character growth, there's so much more to this guy than what is shown. But the stupidity around might just make me hate him. -_-

can u believe that I initially liked Dhruv more than Manik
I feel like a joke nowπŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That's what I wan from Fab 5... Dealing with their problems and concentrate being friendly with the world...That makes you feel better and SPECIAL.. 

Rich brats, go for drugs, alcohol etc etc... but Fab 5 are better in this case.. ..They are that strong...
[/QUOTE]
But thats a stereotyping, not all rich brats are like that either, this is exactly the problem, don't compartmentalise people into boxes, human beings are not homogenous.

All Rich Kids does not equal to brats
All Physically Disabled People do not equal to angels.

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Yes, but why exactly will they do what you want from them?
Maybe they don't want to be friendly with the world? Maybe they like living in their own bubble of happiness and security? Isn't that their choice? Maybe they don't need anyone else? Maybe they are all they need from the world. Who is anyone to question the things which make other people happy? 
They will grow and learn about letting control go. All of them are already learning this. Isn't that more than enough? Why would they be best friends with other people anyway? 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Now WHO walks into a MaNan AT thinking ... This is a nice day to do some Manik bashing .. Oh hey ... here's a hornet's nest ... lets poke it ! πŸ€ͺ

Mais ... tu toh Coolbie hai. Plz take it up with the DT and do something about this Manik bashing so certain IF rules are put into effect.

Cuz kassmein ek dafa mere jaise pagal auraton ka metre out hogaya na ... phir yeh jo sakeena nazil ho rahi hai iss paak pakeeza forum mein .. woh nuclear dust mein badal jaana hai I'm telling u. Bashing phir hum nay shuru kar dena hai. Sharafat ke dayrey mein reh ke bol rahe hai, inn se keh de baat maan jaye.

Rafi, Mais is no more a Coolbie and also we can not take this to DT. If you haven't noticed then many of us TOO bash and demean Dhruv so its equal from both the sides. Its not one sided bashing.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

can u believe that I initially liked Dhruv more than Manik
I feel like a joke nowπŸ˜†

I feel ya. πŸ˜†

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have serious trust issues, when someone hurts me, I will never be able to trust that person again. Same goes with fab5, they were hurt by the world, they were only treated harshly, why should they keep that aside and go happy-go-lucky with the world? Why should they trust the world, again?
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

And I know classmates who have dealt with stuff in a far more serious way. My junior in college committed suicide a couple of years ago, she was young , beautiful, successful, rich and married to a good man. And one fine day she just hung herself because she was suffering depression.Everyone doesn't deal with life the same way. People like Manik, Mukti don't have emotional stability, don't have parents who care for them, I feel Manik and Mukti are more vulnerable than Dhruv with his attacks, Dhruv has a physical disability that can be cured but wounds that are left on the emotional psyche of a child have life-long impact.

I oppose in this one Catty. Agreed that Manik and Mukti are more unstable emotionally but Dhruv is also not lacking behind. He, too, is emotionally unstable. These kind of physical disorders do make you suffer from inferiority complex which Dhruv does. Remember his doubting if he can find love in his life because of his attacks. Those attacks have left behind a deep scar which can not be cured until and unless someone other than Manik accepts him and love him the way he is.

So, yes, Dhruv's emotional suffering is there but altogether on different tangent than that of Manik and Mukti
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

That's what I wan from Fab 5... Dealing with their problems and concentrate being friendly with the world...That makes you feel better and SPECIAL.. 

Rich brats, go for drugs, alcohol etc etc... but Fab 5 are better in this case.. ..They are that strong...

But thats a stereotyping, not all rich brats are like that either, this is exactly the problem, don't compartmentalise people into boxes, human beings are not homogenous.

All Rich Kids does not equal to brats
All Physically Disabled People do not equal to angels.

Fab 5 feel that they are weak inside, whereas they are not. They are stronger...

As a fan of the show, I want them to be strong...and fight against the pain. That's it. 

Other than that... no other analysis, it's a youth show.. And I love youth shows...
I stopped watching it for ragging/bullying then MaNan and Dhruv pulled me...then I started to like other characters too. 

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Just read something about Manik betraying his friendship with Dhruv by chasing after Nandini .
Let's face it, Dhruv is not blind ... he is well aware of the vibes between MaNan and phir bhi decides to get a makeover to impress Manik's girl by going behind Manik's back, teamin' up with his vengeful ex ... and then lie to Manik's face when Manik questions him about it. If Dhruv didn't know about MaNan having a thing for each other ... he wouldn't have lied. And he lied because he was guilty of backstabbin' a friend.

Now where's DHRUV's loyalty ?

And hun ? I am just getting warmed up here ! πŸ˜³
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I have serious trust issues, when someone hurts me, I will never be able to trust that person again. Same goes with fab5, they were hurt by the world, they were only treated harshly, why should they keep that aside and go happy-go-lucky with the world? Why should they trust the world, again?

Ok, I differ in this department. I can never stop trusting people for I feel if I stop trusting, I'll stop growing. Seeing the number of times I got betrayed by my friends and loved ones, I should actually stop doing that but my heart won't listen to me everπŸ˜†

I go around as happy-go-lucky person with patience of the angry tiger πŸ˜† but if someone breaks my trust in a very nasty way, they do regret ever crossing my path. I am one hell of a bitch when I want to be 🀣😈