Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Lets enjoy our protagonist,  and take a leaf from his book,Manik Malhotra wont give a flying eff, nor should we.

Je baaat ! 👍🏼
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay, lets see it this way, I am giving my personal example, I have a very loving and supportive set of parents who are not even an ounce aware of me being a child sex abuse victim. On the contrary, I have an amazing set of friends who have supported me all the time, who got this shit out of my head that I am to be blamed for all this and stopped me from killing myself. These guys love me like anything and will go to and be back from hell for my happiness. But there is one thing they can never do. They can never take away my fear of being scared of physical intimacy. No hell way will I stop being scared of getting intimate until and unless I find a right person who'll remove this insecurity residing within me. This one scar will stay with me throughout.

Same is with Dhruv. Majorly he has recovered courtesy Manik and his Mom but there still are some scars that even they both can't heal. He, too, lacks an anchor in this field,
[/QUOTE]
I am sorry to hear that Flamey, like really sorry. 
I hope the person who did that to you got punishment.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow .. AT thread complete .when I  went it was 97 pages.. 4 hours ago... 
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

just mera dimaag kharab tha uss time pe🤪

Yeh toh dikh raha hain!
mayaya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

can u believe that I initially liked Dhruv more than Manik
I feel like a joke now😆

Dude! Me too! I was a huge DhruNi fan at the beginning of the show. It wasn't till the whole spot girl thing that I really started getting interesting in MaNan. I mean I always knew MaNan would be end-game. But I used to LOVE Dhruv.
But now...
MaNan<3MaNan<3MaNan<3MaNan<3
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow! I have only just come after couple of hours and already 11th AT finished. We rocked! Mananians! 
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Okay, lets see it this way, I am giving my personal example, I have a very loving and supportive set of parents who are not even an ounce aware of me being a child sex abuse victim. On the contrary, I have an amazing set of friends who have supported me all the time, who got this shit out of my head that I am to be blamed for all this and stopped me from killing myself. These guys love me like anything and will go to and be back from hell for my happiness. But there is one thing they can never do. They can never take away my fear of being scared of physical intimacy. No hell way will I stop being scared of getting intimate until and unless I find a right person who'll remove this insecurity residing within me. This one scar will stay with me throughout.

Same is with Dhruv. Majorly he has recovered courtesy Manik and his Mom but there still are some scars that even they both can't heal. He, too, lacks an anchor in this field,

@flame of rose - your experiences make me wanna open my mouth about mine. 😊
firefliesHaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .AbhIyalicious.

@flame of rose - your experiences make me wanna open my mouth about mine. 😊
Go ahead in next AT. Everyone shared their's there. 😊