Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalgulab thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

As they say all good things must come to end, so say bye-bye to our hero, Inder the bunder....πŸ˜‰

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
kay change kardiya tumne??/ mein bhi kardo kya?πŸ˜‰
Asian Princess thumbnail

AP..tumahra avatar to phir bhi cute hain..meri wali to moti Bhes hainπŸ˜†

lolll heheheh.........lolll bomby i get wat ya meann sanya jus 🀒 lolll πŸ˜†.....but i dnt knoo why i neva lik vedant ..........πŸ˜• i dnt knoooo they sumitn about him loll but then humra dk seh kaun muqabla kar skata hai πŸ˜‰heheheh πŸ˜†

Love Asian Princess

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

darnnnnnnnnnnnn missed it 😭. Always the late lat(if)a.Jyotttttttttttt where is the Indy avtaar. I did not log in yest. and today I am seeing ur cute red rose avtaar. U know in IF the latest avtaars and post nos are displayed on every post πŸ˜• .

But Jyot πŸ‘πŸ‘ hats off to u girlie. U kept ur word. Like Disha says to Dk at the beginning, once she says that Hum Marathas kabhi apne zubaan se peeche nahin hatthe, like that u can tell hum Punjabi Jat kabhi apni zubaan se peeche nahin hatthe πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers

LataπŸ˜†

Lata

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bomby and AP I too missed ur avtaars 😭
lalgulab thumbnail

awww Lata di.. you missed it!!  Actually with the turn of events, I might have to dedicate another day to poor indy as I'm feeling really sad that he's going to kill himself.. I think I'm the only one who still feels for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Don't worry.. I'll bring him back just for you.. and of course the bunder himself after he kills himself 😳

Well I don't know about other Punjus but this punjaban will definitely keep her word always πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Gulabo

samy74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalgulab

awww Lata di.. you missed it!!  Actually with the turn of events, I might have to dedicate another day to poor indy as I'm feeling really sad that he's going to kill himself.. I think I'm the only one who still feels for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Don't worry.. I'll bring him back just for you.. and of course the bunder himself after he kills himself 😳

Well I don't know about other Punjus but this punjaban will definitely keep her word always πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Gulabo

Now that is what you call true friend and dedication hats off to you gulabooooo even though i feel sorry for him i wouldnt' dare do this deed..lolπŸ˜†

samy

lalgulab thumbnail

Originally posted by: samy74

Now that is what you call true friend and dedication hats off to you gulabooooo even though i feel sorry for him i wouldnt' dare do this deed..lolπŸ˜†

samy

hehe but I really feel bad for him.. so once again I promise to have Indy as my avatar once he kills himself.  I'll do it cuz of 2 reasons: first cuz he will FINALLY leave Disha alone and secondly cuz he's keeping the drama going πŸ˜‰ if he doesn't kill himself than Suhas wouldn't blame Disha so his death is necessary for the show to continue 😳

Gulabo, who is shocked at her dedication for Inder the bunder

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Gulabooooo i like your reasoning but i can see your dedication for Inder is on the rise mujhe shak ho raha hai yahan daal mein kala nahin hai puri daal hi kali hai lolπŸ˜†basantoo will investigate this dedication furtherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

samy

lalgulab thumbnail

Basanti daal mein kuch kaala nahin yaar.. I'm honestly sad for Indy! hehe.. 😳 gulabo just feels bad thats all.. I just want to give my shardaanjili to Inder the bunder for ridding us of him 😳 so relax.. I'm not leaving DK babu EVER for anyone!! πŸ˜†

Lata di, just for you.. indy's back on temporarily πŸ˜‰ but hurry I need to change it again before people (ahem basanti) get any ideas πŸ˜†

Gulabo, who will ALWAYS be DK's jogan πŸ˜‰