lalgulab thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

On popular demand, since you guys won't let me forget (not that I would forget my promise) my avatar for the next 24 hrs will be Indy our hero!  He really came through for us and of course, the D's to stop the wedding along with Sanya & Azoba πŸ‘πŸ‘

BTW did I mention what a task it is to find Indy's pic!!  Anyway, enjoy.. I can't believe I'm doing this but hey I don't go back on my word! πŸ˜†

Gulabo, who can't wait to change her avatar again! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haha...its true though he saved the day, its da least we can do for him!! But i just hope next week we won't be cursing him like we usually doπŸ˜†
lalgulab thumbnail

Originally posted by: DkDish

Haha...its true though he saved the day, its da least we can do for him!! But i just hope next week we won't be cursing him like we usually doπŸ˜†

oh I'm pretty sure he's up to no good.. but as long as he stopped the wedding with help of Azoba, I'm happy.  Afterall the bunder will have to keep us entertained with his jumping from one place to another πŸ˜†

punjabi girl thumbnail

Oh come on its not that bad to have Inder on your avatar. As long as he has saved our day we can at least do this much for him, right!!! I hope he doesn't have any tricks up his sleeve because I would feel bad for cry baby rano. Heh what is Rano going to do when Inder,baby and her are always crying about something!!!!!! I should be quite  because we should all be thanking Inder right now for what he did for us!!

Thank you Inder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baku28 thumbnail

lalgulab you are really dedicated and did what you promised.

but i have a feeling you'll be hating Inder next week.  i'm sure he has an evil/sick plan in mind.  that BANDAR

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Oh dedication at its peak gulaboooo rani aap to to humein speechless i kar diya lekin hands down inder did save the day and u kept your contract u go girl i am with you on this even though inder's avataar is hard to digest lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

samy

Edited by samy74 - 18 years ago
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thou (Guhas) are so imaginative & resourceful

Thou will make crisry kringle out of thee (bunder) by next week!!

Mink is still very greatful to the SM but is worried sick abt the stress puppy Ved!!πŸ˜•

Nisu thumbnail

Bravo Gulabo!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  It takes a lots of courage to do what you have done todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Now please don't get too attached to this new avatar.πŸ˜‰

Jo vada kiya vo nibhana padenga.....(aur aapne khub nibhayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

lalgulab thumbnail

of course yaaro I kept my promise.. I can't believe you didnt think I'd keep my word 😳 chalo koyi baat nahin guhas ka asar hai.. hehe enjoy while you can cuz Inder bunder.. ooops not supposed to say that today.. is leaving tomorrow at 12:37pm pacific time πŸ˜‰

oh forgot to say sorry to my DK for having Inder as the avatar.. DK don't worry your jogan will be back tomorrow πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ManishaRox thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ˜‰Thanks Lalgulab Yeah i agree it does take a lot of courage to put Inder's photo up(I have stop calling him Bunder bnecause he did something for the first time using his sense) I think he deserves it And he should be given a round of a applauseπŸ‘ He saved Disha from ruinig her life and he even took her to Dk's house how sweet!!😊