Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Urshieee, I'm finally here! So sorry for the delay, but you are too fast man with updates...its hard to keep up! 😆

Anyways, I will first comment on the update on page 123 first! 

The SaRaj stuff looks adorable! Loved the stacked icons, and the colouring looks amazing :) I especially loved the last SaRaj picspam. The blue-ish tones to it is so pretty, and the colouring is very neat and crisp! 

The Divz sig is beautiful, both versions are lovely! :) The Sanam Saeed sig is stunning, and is definitely one of the best ones in this update! Love how you've kept the colouring vibrant with the colourful borders at the bottom...really enhances the sig :) 

The RK-KK offscreen sigs are adorable, especially the last selfie one :)

Now coming to the preview...love the RK-KK stuff! I like the second picspam, with the subtle and natural colouring :) I wish you had cropped out the watermarks, cause that's the only thing that gets in the way of the beautifully coloured sigs. Other than that, lovely work there :)

Seems like someone has gotten a new fascination, as in RK-KK pairing :P But this time, I'm excited as well...so you won't be alone! 😃😃

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ooo the next update looks very interesting!! Love the black and white one a lot.
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Urshieee, I'm finally here! So sorry for the delay, but you are too fast man with updates...its hard to keep up! 😆  That's how I roll Dangzy!😉

Anyways, I will first comment on the update on page 123 first! 

Sure 😆

The SaRaj stuff looks adorable! Loved the stacked icons, and the colouring looks amazing :) I especially loved the last SaRaj picspam. The blue-ish tones to it is so pretty, and the colouring is very neat and crisp! 

Thank you Dangzy, Glad you liked that one..Pics weren't the best quality but I tried.

The Divz sig is beautiful, both versions are lovely! :) The Sanam Saeed sig is stunning, and is definitely one of the best ones in this update! Love how you've kept the colouring vibrant with the colourful borders at the bottom...really enhances the sig :) 

Glad you liked them both! Tried new styles there really.

The RK-KK offscreen sigs are adorable, especially the last selfie one :)

Now coming to the preview...love the RK-KK stuff! I like the second picspam, with the subtle and natural colouring :) I wish you had cropped out the watermarks, cause that's the only thing that gets in the way of the beautifully coloured sigs. Other than that, lovely work there :)

Thanks, Yes I know what you mean, I should have tried more to crop but they just didn't work. I actually am pretty happy with the colouring myself. Glad you liked the colouring.

Seems like someone has gotten a new fascination, as in RK-KK pairing :P But this time, I'm excited as well...so you won't be alone! 😃😃

I'm glad I'm not alone. This Fasination is here to stay. These two <3

Thanks once again Dangzy!🤗
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

@ Nisu..I KNEW you'd be here first...My Kritika fan...Oh Believe it or not but that BnW one was for you in min. I want you to fall in love with RK like look at him in that pic...Okay I can't talk I haven't ever seen him onscreen but as much as you love Asya..You need to fall for these two as a pair 

Hehee.. well I'll try to like him too.. but i'm too in love with Karan Kundra-Kritika Kamra 😆 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
mindblowing Rajeev-Kritika Creations Urshi . They are AWESOME ❤️👏
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Ooo the next update looks very interesting!! Love the black and white one a lot.

Thanks Javeria! <3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

mindblowing Rajeev-Kritika Creations Urshi . They are AWESOME ❤️👏

Thanks a lot Monica! :D
Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Love the Reporters sigs! Are you enjoying the show? :P
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I love it Ursh! Awesome coloring
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hi Ursh, :)  ager Ap reqs keyliye open ho to tell me, lol, thanks :)
activate javascript