Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Babe as u did siggy with new show of KK something when we see each other it would be great if find time to do with these too od RoSid.

Edited by -VildanaROSID- - 9 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
M back again wit my comments on the missed updates😆😳
pg-138 -  Ishra siggy s beautiful😳lovely blending😊

pg-139 - fabb stuffs👏https://i.imgur.com/U6q04Jm.jpg lovee this one a lott and d icons r beautifully doneee👏

pg-142 - Awesomee stuffs again😳divyanka one s my favvv😳

u open for sugg😳

if possi make stuffs on manik-nandini frm ky2😳

thankoo😳

fab work once again😊
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Urshie, I'm back with my first suggestion. 😃It's actually a joint suggestion from Sandi and me. We're going crazy over this new couple- Reeti and Vibhor from Badi Devrani on And TV.
Please make siggies on them if u have time. There are very few creations on them right now.😳

Caps-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4360817&TPN=2

The show has just started, so the gallery has only 2 pages. They had a magical dance and the caps are there on page 2. You can use the other pictures too, if you want.
Edited by clarity - 9 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
@ Aishuu- Thanks so much yaar! Means a lot so sweet of you to comment on missed updates:) Surely will take suggestion in mind, No worries!

@ Arima - Thanks!

@ Apu - I will take that suggestion don't worry and If you both are watching new shows that says a lot :P you've left others behind. Haha I haven't heard of that show but will check out the caps. You can suggest whenever you wish as long as I'm free so keep them coming lol🤗

Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
NOTE:

Gallery is closed now please don't comment here. If you want to suggest then scrap me but this place has reached the limit. Waiting for Mods to close it officially.

Thanks

- Ursh