ingenious.designs#5 ||CLOSED||

-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ursh- thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Ursh- thumbnail

-Ursh- thumbnail

-Ursh- thumbnail

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVEDDD! πŸ˜ƒ 

OMG I am firsttt! :) And Krishna is going to kill both of us, cause she couldn't be first here either. πŸ˜† I'm going to get the glares now LOL.

Btw, you copycat! You are posting samples too on the first page like I do? πŸ€£ 

Will comment in detail later :) 

-- EDITED --

Okay, so I am finally back to edit my comment! πŸ˜ƒ I am SO sorry I had to make you wait for this! I shouldn't ever reserve a post for comments, cause I am bound to get lazy or forget...BUT since you are such a sweetheart, I had to come back! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

First of all, a big big BIG congrats on your 5th gallery! πŸ€— Hope you have many more to come :) You have definitely come a long way Urshie, and your work is still growing and improving so beautifully! πŸ˜³

I am so glad that from sigmakers to aquaintences, we have become good friends now! <3 I love chatting and interacting with you whenever we get the chance! I'm sorry that I never got the chance to visit your earlier galleries, cause I'm sure you know by now that I hardly visit people's shops or galleries. πŸ˜† But I'm gonna try to keep up with you gallery! 

Love your banner! Your friend has done a beautiful job with that one Divyanka pic! πŸ˜³ 

Adore all the samples you've posted on the first page, really sums up your lovely work that you've made from your past gallery :) 

Congratss once again, waiting for your first update! πŸ€—

Edited by Dangelz - 9 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
 r e s e r v e d 
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
m so proud of u πŸ˜Ž
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2