Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

Remember that I had said that ruku will ask another child of Jodha as compensation...Ruku is a completely shameless and disgusting woman...It is very difficult for me to say any good thing abt her...I hope JJ dont give her child to her...I hope Jo has learned her lesson...yes I too am heart broken that JJ did not talk for 3 years...serial hai sab chalta hai...Real life main ppl will fall apart...and in these three years Jallu was willing to kill thousands of innocents but not ask any questions to Ruku...

There is nothing good to say about ruku elaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Only the thing she had the care for jalal is also gone with FP 
I seriously hope jj dnt even think of giving their child to ruku
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Oh and this time Birbal will help break Ruqs ka argument - and I know how πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Bolo bolo Wali Himmat aka IF Shaggy...πŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: susantogiaa

i dont know why while im watching jodha akbar mujhe aise lag raha hai im watching new show pata nahi wo connection i mean jab hum Akdha ke koi scene dekhte thee we felt like wow and say Aww but  cv ne hamare show ko kya se kya bana diya seriously  sab  kuch atina fast dekh rahe hai mere tho jaise interest khatam ho raha hai jaise phele se pata hai aage kya hone wala hai but  still i have some hopes after baby salim show mein kuch cute and ache scene dekh ne ko mile 

Precap :

phele cv ye rukiya ke kuch kare seriously  ab rukiya ko dekh ke mujhe
suffocate hote hai kya rukiya ke charcter ke koi end nahi ya iss ke kabhi kuch nahi ho sakte...and i want to say rukiya haar din eid nahi hote i really wish jab rukiya jodha se salim maage jodha iss baar rukiya ko ek zor taar slap maare tab iss ke akal tikane aayege

I too am surprised at this fast pace...Does cvs had to show Sallu being born so early? Do they really think that we are going to appreciate it? Most of us are not welcoming Salim...I have become fed up with this pregnancy talk all the time...and yes Ruku is taking too much space...I just feel irritated with her getting away with anything...but I feel Jo might end up giving her Salim ...I have a feeling abt it...Jo is a tv serial heroine ...
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Oh now start expecting this - becoz now it will happen 

πŸ€—
Khushi_love thumbnail

yes Sandhya three years have passed...and I wish they have showed JJ living in dargah for at least 2/3 episodes...It would have been better Diwali gift for us...Serial was definitely more interesting when SD, AM, MC and MH were there...I am missing them...I have really become fed up with this baccha baccha...As if making JJ parents is the sole aim of this serial...

N Ela,  for once, I didn't want them hinting at physical proximity without the emotional reconciliation being complete...hint of physical proximity should have been been there a little later in the epi...I didn't find that very aesthetic...πŸ˜•
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update 
akdhalover thumbnail
Ruku ki band bajne vali hai
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
at last an episode without much drama and angst
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: peepu

Ela I just want a full on rukku downfall.

Jodha as MUZ and then I will quit with a clean mind.
I think cheapu track also got over. 
As well as MC and all wars.
They infact packed the entire serial
I will call zee and ask about cheapu

I too want a very great exposure of Ruku...and after watching it I too will quit with sukoon after some time...I think they just packed all these tracks though Zee told me that now Ruku track and then SD track will come...Dont know how ruku bhandafhod will happen if it happens...Plz call Zee and ask abt all the sensible villains like SD, MC and AM...
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I too am surprised at this fast pace...Does cvs had to show Sallu being born so early? Do they really think that we are going to appreciate it? Most of us are not welcoming Salim...I have become fed up with this pregnancy talk all the time...and yes Ruku is taking too much space...I just feel irritated with her getting away with anything...but I feel Jo might end up giving her Salim ...I have a feeling abt it...Jo is a tv serial heroine ...

what agar iss baar jodha ne rukiya ko salim diya cv gone😑😑