Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: neet2407

After Jaya's wonderful write up - I will briefly share my experience too

I will start with when I met Sanaya first time at the Star Parivaar Meet and Greet

Yes I met Barun and Sanaya at SPL - it was crazy the whole room was there to see Barun and Sanaya felt a little bad for Suraj, Sandhya, Pratigya and Kokila - but I hugged them all - of course Barun and Sanaya were last

my quiver came with Sanaya who was last along the line and my heart rate was increasing, and throat dry as I came upto her and i really couldn't speak when I saw her so I hugged her very hard and to my surprise she hugged me back just as hard! my mind still didn't register that I was talking to her but I managed to say that I was looking forward to her performance and how awesome i thought she was - I think she said she was looking forward to the performance and loved coming to the UK it was a bit of a blur - they also stayed around for hours even though they were very tired as the event was not best organised and you had to up to the stars 5-6 times for autographs gift giving photos etc Sanaya was very tired and sitting down at the end but still signed autographs and laughed when I told her I only learnt Hindi form watching her shows - Sanaya was warm and friendly and very genuine and I genuinely felt the love back from her which we all gave her.

and now AVTA

2 years later - the quiver was still there - Jaya has already given you a run down on the pre- Sanaya evening - we also met some other crazy Sanaya fans including Fuzzy and Fauzi there and we were all tense as to how the evening would work and how we would meet Sanaya and even more so - how excited we would be when she finally gets the award she so rightly deserves .

Also I was highly distracted the whole week when I knew we were going to meet her - and of course as soon as AVTA tickets were announced I couldn't get them quick enough!

I was having a photo with Karan Tacker ( who I had missed earlier due to painting my nails - which I very rarely do!) then I saw Vivian out of the corner of my eye and then I thought OMG Sanaya must have arrived too! I quickly went back to where Jaya was and there were Sanaya and Mohit - the quiver came back full force as well as the being tongue-tied - I waited patiently whilst she finished speaking to the last person and then it was my turn to meet her - - Jaya is right - she is so delicate and looked like an angel in her golden dress, but yet she is so strong, articulate and warm and generous

I gave her my gifts - to which she said there was no need - but I told her she would like them and that they were just a small token of appreciation of the immense joy she gives us all through her screen presence both in her shows and off screen - of course I had rehearsed what I would say to Sanaya before I met her - but as soon as you see her all thoughts leave your head as you stand in awe of her aura and glow which Jaya describes much better than me

I did manage to tell her she meant a lot to me as her shows kept me going when I was going through a tough time and she was genuinely concerned and touched - which proves how much she cares about people even complete strangers like me! I told her I was looking forward to her receiving the award - to which she said in a genuine and heart-breaking manner - but you know I never win anything - I told her this time she would! Of course there was so much to say to her but I knew I would forget so I wrote it all in the card I gave her.

Then I spoke to Mohit - he was very close by and seemed touched and surprised at my gift for him and said just like Sanaya that I shouldn't have - I told him that you guys work so hard and give so much of your selves to your fans through your acting and off=screen bytes that it is a very small gesture from me in return! 12+ hours is no mean feat.

I asked him for a photo and asked him about his new show and said I was looking forward to it - he said a new girl was going to be in it and then thanked me for wanting to watch it. I also told him I voted for him and I really hoped he would win! He said he had no idea what would happen.

Then it was back to Sanaya and pictures and autographs from her which Jaya very kindly got me - Sanaya was very gracious never said no to anyone's request and took photos and wrote autographs and smiled and chatted with everyone - you could tell she enjoyed the warmth and love given to her by her fans!

I asked for a picture with Sanaya and Mohit together and she called Mohit over baby' - she then obliged us with more photos and I asked Sanaya if she was going to be in London for a few days she said both London and travelling around - I didn't ask her about her shows as I was sure everyone else would have asked her . I told both Sanaya and Mohit that I loved them both, voted for them and wished them the best of luck for the awards!

During dinner the awards ceremony - I was screaming whenever Sanaya, Mohit, Rangrasiya was mentioned and also did not have a voice left at the end of the evening and also got strange looks - we stood up when Mohit got his award and watched Sanaya and Mohit hug - then of course when Sanaya was nominated we were screaming her name before it was announced and went bonkers when her name was declared winner - she definitely looked our way whilst accepting at her mad vocal loony fans! Mohit and Sanaya hugged again when she won!

Went up with Jaya at the end to congratulate them and hugged Sanaya on the shoulders, touched heads  and squeezed Mohit's hand in congratulations ( they were sitting down) and they both looked very happy to have won and then I knew it was all worth it and they said thank you

I did see them from a distance whilst the party was on they were in the lobby talking to another couple - I just  waved and walked on - they had given a lot of themselves to us that evening and I was so happy to have been able to meet Sanaya for the second time and Mohit for the first. They seem genuinely in love and looked out for each other all evening and were so happy for each other after their wins. Tacker was on form as host and flirted wildly with the girls onstage and was a lovely guy off stage - I told him I loved EHMBH and Jhalak and was glad he was getting to explore London/UK for a few days and wished he got a new show soon too.

I briefly talked to Vivian and Vahbiz and told them I enjoyed their shows too and wished them a good time in London and they were gracious and warm as well.

All photos were on Jaya's camera as I just failed to get mine out due to all the distractions!

AVTA turned into a relaxed affair with lots of opportunities to meet the stars and was very special. I am sure no matter how many times I meet Sanaya I will be conversing with her in my head for days afterwards with all the things I wish I had told her - and I totally understand Fuzzy and Fauzi and how they would travel to meet her - I would travel anywhere to meet her given the opportunity she is that special!

Lucky you anita.. you got to meet her twice... and a lovely write up... guess this was more relaxed than SPL and that ensured you got more time with the stars... 
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sarun.Zayaholic

congratulations..i hope k mein bhi kabhi sanaya se mil paon...

Thank you and I hope you do get a chance to meet Sanaya soon.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

After Jaya's wonderful write up - I will briefly share my experience too

I will start with when I met Sanaya first time at the Star Parivaar Meet and Greet

Yes I met Barun and Sanaya at SPL - it was crazy the whole room was there to see Barun and Sanaya felt a little bad for Suraj, Sandhya, Pratigya and Kokila - but I hugged them all - of course Barun and Sanaya were last

my quiver came with Sanaya who was last along the line and my heart rate was increasing, and throat dry as I came upto her and i really couldn't speak when I saw her so I hugged her very hard and to my surprise she hugged me back just as hard! my mind still didn't register that I was talking to her but I managed to say that I was looking forward to her performance and how awesome i thought she was - I think she said she was looking forward to the performance and loved coming to the UK it was a bit of a blur - they also stayed around for hours even though they were very tired as the event was not best organised and you had to up to the stars 5-6 times for autographs gift giving photos etc Sanaya was very tired and sitting down at the end but still signed autographs and laughed when I told her I only learnt Hindi form watching her shows - Sanaya was warm and friendly and very genuine and I genuinely felt the love back from her which we all gave her.

and now AVTA

2 years later - the quiver was still there - Jaya has already given you a run down on the pre- Sanaya evening - we also met some other crazy Sanaya fans including Fuzzy and Fauzi there and we were all tense as to how the evening would work and how we would meet Sanaya and even more so - how excited we would be when she finally gets the award she so rightly deserves .

Also I was highly distracted the whole week when I knew we were going to meet her - and of course as soon as AVTA tickets were announced I couldn't get them quick enough!

I was having a photo with Karan Tacker ( who I had missed earlier due to painting my nails - which I very rarely do!) then I saw Vivian out of the corner of my eye and then I thought OMG Sanaya must have arrived too! I quickly went back to where Jaya was and there were Sanaya and Mohit - the quiver came back full force as well as the being tongue-tied - I waited patiently whilst she finished speaking to the last person and then it was my turn to meet her - - Jaya is right - she is so delicate and looked like an angel in her golden dress, but yet she is so strong, articulate and warm and generous

I gave her my gifts - to which she said there was no need - but I told her she would like them and that they were just a small token of appreciation of the immense joy she gives us all through her screen presence both in her shows and off screen - of course I had rehearsed what I would say to Sanaya before I met her - but as soon as you see her all thoughts leave your head as you stand in awe of her aura and glow which Jaya describes much better than me

I did manage to tell her she meant a lot to me as her shows kept me going when I was going through a tough time and she was genuinely concerned and touched - which proves how much she cares about people even complete strangers like me! I told her I was looking forward to her receiving the award - to which she said in a genuine and heart-breaking manner - but you know I never win anything - I told her this time she would! Of course there was so much to say to her but I knew I would forget so I wrote it all in the card I gave her.

Then I spoke to Mohit - he was very close by and seemed touched and surprised at my gift for him and said just like Sanaya that I shouldn't have - I told him that you guys work so hard and give so much of your selves to your fans through your acting and off=screen bytes that it is a very small gesture from me in return! 12+ hours is no mean feat.

I asked him for a photo and asked him about his new show and said I was looking forward to it - he said a new girl was going to be in it and then thanked me for wanting to watch it. I also told him I voted for him and I really hoped he would win! He said he had no idea what would happen.

Then it was back to Sanaya and pictures and autographs from her which Jaya very kindly got me - Sanaya was very gracious never said no to anyone's request and took photos and wrote autographs and smiled and chatted with everyone - you could tell she enjoyed the warmth and love given to her by her fans!

I asked for a picture with Sanaya and Mohit together and she called Mohit over baby' - she then obliged us with more photos and I asked Sanaya if she was going to be in London for a few days she said both London and travelling around - I didn't ask her about her shows as I was sure everyone else would have asked her . I told both Sanaya and Mohit that I loved them both, voted for them and wished them the best of luck for the awards!

During dinner the awards ceremony - I was screaming whenever Sanaya, Mohit, Rangrasiya was mentioned and also did not have a voice left at the end of the evening and also got strange looks - we stood up when Mohit got his award and watched Sanaya and Mohit hug - then of course when Sanaya was nominated we were screaming her name before it was announced and went bonkers when her name was declared winner - she definitely looked our way whilst accepting at her mad vocal loony fans! Mohit and Sanaya hugged again when she won!

Went up with Jaya at the end to congratulate them and hugged Sanaya on the shoulders, touched heads  and squeezed Mohit's hand in congratulations ( they were sitting down) and they both looked very happy to have won and then I knew it was all worth it and they said thank you

I did see them from a distance whilst the party was on they were in the lobby talking to another couple - I just  waved and walked on - they had given a lot of themselves to us that evening and I was so happy to have been able to meet Sanaya for the second time and Mohit for the first. They seem genuinely in love and looked out for each other all evening and were so happy for each other after their wins. Tacker was on form as host and flirted wildly with the girls onstage and was a lovely guy off stage - I told him I loved EHMBH and Jhalak and was glad he was getting to explore London/UK for a few days and wished he got a new show soon too.

I briefly talked to Vivian and Vahbiz and told them I enjoyed their shows too and wished them a good time in London and they were gracious and warm as well.

All photos were on Jaya's camera as I just failed to get mine out due to all the distractions!

AVTA turned into a relaxed affair with lots of opportunities to meet the stars and was very special. I am sure no matter how many times I meet Sanaya I will be conversing with her in my head for days afterwards with all the things I wish I had told her - and I totally understand Fuzzy and Fauzi and how they would travel to meet her - I would travel anywhere to meet her given the opportunity she is that special!

Sos weet...so sweet.I m so  happy for all of u who able to meet sanaya,monaya and rest of the celebs.you guys r damn lucky.thanks all of u for all the sweet updates.i m reading all the updates gain and again.and thinking when i will able to meet them.😳
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UPdated my post on page 1
jaya100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameeraalikhan

ur lucky congraulations
thank so much for sharing all ur moments of AVTA with sanaya & mohit

Thank you and you're welcome.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing your experience Anita. Monaya are truly sweet people and I'm happy that you got to meet them. 
jaya100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

I'm SO happy for you. It's so well written. I had a HUGE smile on my face while reading it and was imagining myself being there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. :D

Thank you so much and you're welcome. I'm so happy it made you smile and if you could imagine yourself there then writing this has been worth it.
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much fr sharing ur expreinces us wid us..feeling really happy for u guys..congrats..🤗its indeed a dream come true oppurtunity!
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Sos weet...so sweet.I m so  happy for all of u who able to meet sanaya,monaya and rest of the celebs.you guys r damn lucky.thanks all of u for all the sweet updates.i m reading all the updates gain and again.and thinking when i will able to meet them.😳

you will meet them for sure and be just as tongue-tied when you do - they put a spell on you!🤗
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anita, I am so happy for you🤗
You have penned down your experience so beautifully.
I could feel and live every moment of your experience and the excitement in the room.
The above words brought tears to my eyes Anita!!!!
She is indeed the warm genuine and caring person we fans know and think her to be.
Thanks for sharing it with all of us!!
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 9 years ago