Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Marie- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for sharing such awesome pics and wonderful experience..many congratulations!
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neet2407

you will meet them for sure and be just as tongue-tied when you do - they put a spell on you!πŸ€—

awe thats so sweet.truly,after reading all the update on twitter and forum feel like meet them at once.i m actually so proud of them.they r my dream couple,my favourate.ek baar baas want to meet them.πŸ˜ƒ
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow Jaya  ur description made me happy nd emotional
congrats πŸ€—
thnx for sharing ur beautiful experience with us
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SS88

This is lovely, Jaya. She seems so warm. loved the part about your daughter cheering for her. 

So I guess Vivian and Sanaya doing a show together is just a rumour as of now. And maybe even the "news" about Mohit and Drashti doing ST's next is fake. Unless there have been last minute changes. 

Thank you, I was trying to put myself in her position of how it must feel to meet countless strangers one after the other who acted like you were their best friend...Sanaya was very gracious and understood that this was a moment of a lifetime for a lot of people. She was very calm and poised and readily answered all questions - I just wish I hadn't been too tongue tied to ask anyπŸ˜†
I don't know about rumors because even if they are true I doubt they would tell us but Vahbiz did say that Vivian and Sanaya hadn't been offered a show together. Mohit was also very clear that his heroine was new to a lead role and had a side role in a Life OK show. I did wait for him to say more but he didn't seem to want to and I didn't want to push.
As for my daughter, she was very impressed with Sanaya but she wants someone who looks like Tacker in her life...don't we allπŸ˜†
jaya100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

i agree.Mohit ke bato se lagta hain woh Tc article wali ladki hi lead hain.woh I-F wala article is not right.

thanks jaya Ji for sharing info with us.such an awesome description.😳

thank you and you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.😊
jaya100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluemoon255

wow this is awesome. I am so happy for u.

and thank you for sharing ur experience with us, it felt as if we were there along with you, so once again thank you.

You're welcome and thank you. It was a truly special evening and if I was able to convey even a little bit of that then I'm glad I wrote this.
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wowww...i am also teary eyed...after reading ur experience Jaya di...
I could feel ur overwhelming situation...seriously I was visualizing ur experience in my mind...
Wowww u guys are sooo lucky to meet Sanaya...

I am a bit jealous too... πŸ˜‰ wowww it was an overwhelming experience for me to read ur experience and felt it completely...

Don't worry... I hope u get the car...in the lucky draw... πŸ˜†
Ohhh u are sooo lucky...i am feeling proud to be her fan...i have started liking this tacker boy too... 😊

May god bless...thanks for sharing your experience...with us... 😊
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..First of all my hearty congratulations to you JayaπŸ€—..

Ur detailed description made me relive the moments as though I was there..I am a bit jealous of you nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Lucky you..πŸ˜‰..U hugged SANAYA😲😲😲..I just want to hug u right now😳

Ur description of Sanaya fits exactly my views about her..What an amazing star...

I am very happy for you for living the night which many of Sanaya fans dream off..😳😳 and Thank you so much for sharing with us..It made my day😊
jaya100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Beautiful Jaya... reading it makes me feel that I was there!! So happy that your daughter also liked San !!

Thanks Ash for liking it and also encouraging me to write it. You see her by yourself first because I don't want you to have to wait but the time after that we'll go together😊. As for my daughter I just need San to come back in another show and I'm sure she'll become a Sanayaholic like her crazy motherπŸ˜†
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Jaya and Neets, and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.πŸ€— It was lovely to read a detailed description of the event as well your interaction with Sanaya, Mohit and the rest. πŸ˜ƒ
You guys are very lucky to have been there and interact with Sanaya and witness her winning an individual award for the first time...and I am glad that you guys cheered hard when they announced her as the winner. This was long overdue and it's wonderful that some of her fans were present to witness it and cheer for her when it happened. And I am also really glad that you told her how much she means to all of us. Many of us will probably never get the chance to meet her...so thanks for conveying this on our behalf. πŸ˜³

Not that I ever doubted, but it's wonderful to read every time how much she values her fans. It makes me feel proud that I admire a celebrity who's not only a fabulous performer but also a great human being. 

Edited by incandescent - 9 years ago