Meeting Sanaya at AVTA - Neets2407 WU added on pg2 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
ur lucky congraulations
thank so much for sharing all ur moments of AVTA with sanaya & mohit
OMG okay this seemed like i was already there in the event bt i only knw how much am unlucky😭
you are sooo lucky jaya..tacker n sanz OH my God! Me marti hu dono pe
both are my top fav actors❤️
aww tacker is such a sweetheart! How i wish i cud meet him live!
Hahaha ur daughter is funny😆
Am sure i wud jus faint in his arms😛
he is too hot man☺️
and coming to my doll! Am sure ur heart stopped beating for a moment! We cant imagine how much she looked gorgeous jus by seeing the pix..only the ppl who met her can knw that she is the most beautiful girl down to earth!
Aww its such a proud moment to watch our doll receiving awardS LIVE! Gosh how many times i've to say that u r luckiesttt! Clicking pix wid tacker n sanaya! I wud say its my biggest dream to meet dem n take selfies and all😛 Tacker ne konsa perfume lagaya tha?🤣
and u dint ask sanz which facewash she uses?🤣
lol am kidding han😉
Thanx alott for sharing ur experience and pics wid us! It truly feels like i was there😛
am so glad u met wid all..vivian n vahbiz too! Okay am happy dat the rumors were not true about vivian sanaya cuming in a show..i badly wanna c tacker n sanaya together❤️ they wil burn the screens yeah😳
They're still there in london? Tacker n Monaya?Edited by Asr-Ki-Sam - 9 years ago
I'm SO happy for you. It's so well written. I had a HUGE smile on my face while reading it and was imagining myself being there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. :D
This is lovely, Jaya. She seems so warm. loved the part about your daughter cheering for her. 
So I guess Vivian and Sanaya doing a show together is just a rumour as of now. And maybe even the "news" about Mohit and Drashti doing ST's next is fake. Unless there have been last minute changes. 
Originally posted by SS88

This is lovely, Jaya. She seems so warm. loved the part about your daughter cheering for her. 
So I guess Vivian and Sanaya doing a show together is just a rumour as of now. And maybe even the "news" about Mohit and Drashti doing ST's next is fake. Unless there have been last minute changes. 

i agree.Mohit ke bato se lagta hain woh Tc article wali ladki hi lead hain.woh I-F wala article is not right.

thanks jaya Ji for sharing info with us.such an awesome description.😳
wow this is awesome. I am so happy for u.
and thank you for sharing ur experience with us, it felt as if we were there along with you, so once again thank you.
Beautiful Jaya... reading it makes me feel that I was there!! So happy that your daughter also liked San !!
Thanks for sharing your experience. Loved reading it.
I'm happy that you got to see Sanaya with the bag you gifted her.
WOW! .Congratulations Jaya!,Thank you so much sharing your beautiful &memorable Experience. Feel very happy while rearing your experience .Pics you shared were also amazing. Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
Originally posted by DiyaS

Awesome ... was waiting for this!!! 
Res ... will be back with more ... love you for this, Jaya ... and am sooo jealous of you ... but you know that already 😆
Thanks Dia and thank you to you, Melek, Sunara and Ash for encouraging me to write it...it gave me the chance to relieve a magical night. I would have been jealous too if it was you but one day we are all going to meet San together...positive thinking!!! I'll be waiting for your update.