Punishment for a rapist - Page 4

Poll

What punishment would you advocate for a rapist? and why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
they should be harshly punished
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Heyyyyy!!! Who voted for Set him free and let him improve???? These idiots never improve!! They will do it again!!!!😑
silverfrost thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

All I can say is that in Dubai if you steel, they cut off your hands!

wow! that's harsh...well i guess some ppl deserve it. But all i can say is you have a pretty sick mind (don't mean it offensively or anything )

But getting to the point, I don't think everyone deserve that kind of harsh punishment becoz we tend to think its always mens' fault for the rape but its not always! That type of harsh punishment is recommended if the guy is a random person but guess wat?...the statistics show most women are raped by the men they know! You know why that is?..itz becoz men usually men tend to think the women are shy and is therefore denying..they don't know when she is shy and when she really means it. Tust me, this is the reason due to which most men rape women..itz not always entirely their fault. So, the punishments really depend on each scenarios.

cRaZyGrL192 thumbnail
im againest capital punishment but for a crime like rape..........πŸ€”that is the worst crime!
simi1295 thumbnail
Life imprisonment for 80-100 years-----so he can live and deal with what he did 😑
Aparna_BD thumbnail
castrate him !! Lorna Bobbit !!!(sp)
srohan thumbnail
Rapist shud be brutally tortured and then HANGED TO DEATH πŸ˜‘

Bloody rascals 😑
Rumi thumbnail

well,

as far as the punishments are concerned:

1. if is is only rape then the punishment should be imprisonment for the whole life until he dies.

2. if it is a rape and murder then the punishment should be clearly the capital punishment, i.e. to be hanged till death.

Jessy thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

Well i have another punishment in mind, but it's too graphic and would not be considered appropriate to post in the forum.

All I can say is that in Dubai if you steel, they cut off your hands!

I think i get wut punishment u have in mind.. and i think that punishment should be put into action for a rapist

kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

I agree.. Na rahega baaz, na bajegi baasuri

i totally agree with this ................