Poll

Which Imran Khan Is More handsome?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
 Lolx let it be which Imran Khan is more beautiful and charismatic 😉 and mind it no bad language please ...The post is just about LOOKS😛

Imran Khan (Pakistan) - Known as best Captain and All-Rounder in the history of Cricket, A Leader, Chairman of Pakistan-Tehreek-Insaaf

Imran Khan (Indian) - Bollywood Actor

Edited by sonunigamfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pakistani captain Imran Khan have been blessed with great attractive looks girls use to go gaa gaa overhim in his prime time of 70's and 80's and 90's
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran khan the cricketer looks a lot like my uncle, especially in this picture

I find Imran Khan the actor to be better looking, he's totally my type ❤️
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Eww Imran Khan who married the beautiful Jemima Goldsmith and made her convert, not to forget his stupid remarks about Britain. Yeah picking the actor Imran Khan any day. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Pakistan wala...just compare the pics of the two at the same age...The Indian wala is just ewww looking..
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pakistan Wala. Just look at young pictures of him and he clean bowled women supposedly in multiple continents 😛. 
India Ki Imran tho I don't think clean bowled a lot of people barring his wife and perhaps a few others. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love both actually. But Imran Khan(Pak) is definitely a VERY inspiring man, have seen some of his interviews on social issues, politics, etc.. I wish there were more leaders like him... he has strength of character, one of the very few politicians that I found to be very respectable, sensible, responsible, and VERY VERY tremendously inspiring. He enthralls you whenever he speaks. People, young leaders should learn from him.

Only thing that I dont understand about him is that he's leading a protest against Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan... but that's part of politics I guess, or maybe I dont know much about the issues within that country. But amazing, Pakistan would be blessed if he formed government..

EDIT : Damn! the topic's about who looks better!  ..I choose this Imran Khan - the crickter. His character definitely makes him more handsome-r 😳
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Imran Khan (India). Its always India vs Pak !!! 😆
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh there is no comparsion..Hands down the cricketer Imran Khan..He was extremely charming and good looking in his young age..He still is very handsome..
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I love both actually. But Imran Khan(Pak) is definitely a VERY inspiring man, have seen some of his interviews on social issues, politics, etc.. I wish there were more leaders like him... he has strength of character, one of the very few politicians that I found to be very respectable, sensible, responsible, and VERY VERY tremendously inspiring. He enthralls you whenever he speaks. People, young leaders should learn from him.

Only thing that I dont understand about him is that he's leading a protest against Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan... but that's part of politics I guess, or maybe I dont know much about the issues within that country. But amazing, Pakistan would be blessed if he formed government..

EDIT : Damn! the topic's about who looks better!  ..I choose this Imran Khan - the crickter. His character definitely makes him more handsome-r 😳

The protest is against rigged election of 2013 through which nawaz shariff came in power...