Posted: 17 years ago
thanx for the awesome update Pooja!!
prathna_v thumbnail
thanx for the update yaar.... 👏
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poo lets get rid of Jigs and Pia the clean and hassel free way (at least for us, our hands will be clean). We will kiddnap both and lock them in a 6 x 6 cage 😆 😉 😉. They'll kill eachother for us and our hands and lifes will be tension free. Tell me what you thinkEdited by ffern1012 - 17 years ago
manishaagrawal thumbnail
Thanks for a great update.
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Poo for the update! 👏

From today's episode, it looks like there will surely be some scenes with Jai-Pia closer than acceptable! I don't know how to prepare for them though...I'll probably end up crashing my TV!! 😡

Anjali
rose467 thumbnail
pooooooooooooo, why u r a walia man......

is it we are crazy or the creatives... Jai/Pia lonely-lonly patch up work phew.... ufffffffff i am going to take passport and still i have dubai visa on it and going to fly there.... i will kill that devil head.... how someone can be like that.... God for ever... GGGGOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD SAVE US... PLS
nmhila thumbnail
thank you a lot for the updat,and pia you shameless you are flerting with your brother-in-law.how could you do this to your own sister.
Tomiko thumbnail

whoohoo...........another Raaz!

Thanks for the update hun!😛

idesofmarch thumbnail
hey thanks for the update? Yea pia ki to mein!!! I wonder what Jigs did 15years back, like who did she hurt? OMG did she divorce Aditya 15 years back?
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Interesting! Thnx! 😛