KS INDIAN UPDATE FOR SEPT. 29

pooja.walia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok guys....as usual....please start praying for my electricity..πŸ˜†...ok I always ask u guys to do this...but what to do...I don't have a choice...😳 and the mistakes that I make...please overlook...😳

DISCLAIMER: The usual...I can go in a trance seeing you know who...so please forgive me...😳..bear with me...and pray that I do get a chance to go in a trance...I'm dying to see him...haven't seen him in good 2 days...😭....

ok guys here we go... recap dikha rahe hain....its soooo sad....and confusing to me...I hate it....but that laters...

So here we go today

Anu , Rano and Raashi are sitting ...talking about how to stop bani from leaving them.But Rano says that Bani is doining what she feels is right....OMG....KC kal hai????

Massi says KC kal hai....am I deaf...how on earth is this possible....

Ok they are showing Dubai....nice city....a swanky car comes in...Jai steps out...

OMG...he's looking soo...well here I go in my trance...😳he's opening the biggest hotel there...

Pia is following him...he is being asked questions by the press....he sees a child in a pram...stops to look around for the baby's parents...asking whose child is it...

MY god he sits near the kid....but Pia comes in n asks what are u doing here

the lady ...the mother of the kid walks in...she is a person from Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahi thi...

he asks how could u leave the kid alone....but the lady says that no mother is careless about her kid.... every mom loves the kid most...the mother loves her kid the most....he says sorry (very guilty looking...πŸ˜•)..but not all mom's are like u...(hey thats not fair... she did love her kid...)

he walks off...Pia apologises on his behalf....(kyu iska theka liya hai tumne... 😑)

Jai walks off...goes and stands near a bridge(same place where he sat down to talk to the stars...beautiful place....and he's looking sooo cute😳)

he's looking sooo hurt (😭)...Pia walks in....he's remembering all times...

Pia asks him what is he doing here.... he says even I want to know why I'm here...what will I do of the hotels .....who will I give it to...I only have massi to call my own...no one to carry my name forward...

Pia holds his hand...(how dare u...just how dare u...leave him...😑get u're hands off him...😑)

He says that its 30 days ...my baby passed away.... he says I started hotels in various cities...but what do I do of them...but after me my name will go away....my child is gone...

I gave bani everything...but still bani lost my kid..I lost everything....I earned loads of money but couldn't earn my share of happiness...(Awsome scene....RK does a fab jobπŸ‘)

Pia holds him again😑...she says that u said once...I'm alone...U're alone...if we walk together...we can get rid of our lonliness....(Pia...tu bas ruk jaa😑😑😑)

Jai says that my lonliness was always with me....and Pia tells him  that if u don;t allow any one to be with u ..u will always be alone..(ya right...u're there na...to give him all the company in the world😑)

Ok...Ranvijay is at Walia house...Jigyasa is saying I'm askedRaashi to come and do the sargi ki rasam(its a tradition...a ritual involved in Karva Chauth)

Dadi and Massi talk about how girls are these days...sleep late and get up late...BAni is doing the ritual for Rano....

every one is here...Anu, Raashi,Massi,Dadi,Jigs...Ranvijay gives Rashi a thali of shagun.... Dadi says that the shagun will be needed in the evening....Massi asks them to take care of themselves...

Massi prays for Bani to stay back....(we all are praying for that Massi ji😳)

Raashi comes in her room...asks Ranveer that he got up very early today....He asks her what is in her hand...Raashi says today its Karva Chauth...Ranveer yells at her...what is the need to keep a fast for him...

he says that she is the bigest problem in his life...he says that aisa na ho ki u keep the fast for me ...but something happens to u...(Now Ranveer what is u're problemo...U're the religious guy...so u question such traditions...)

Ranveer tells Jigs that he has a plan that will get him all the property after Jai's divorce...

He says that if his lawyer gives him a back dated letter....before Bani's claim on Jai's asstes....he will get the property on his name...Raashi is over hearing...Jigs is on top of the world...😑

she says that if the lawyer does our work...we'll give him good money..😑(ya ya....u will give him u're brother's money...😑)Ranveer tells his mom that he has kept the original papers in the cupboard...Raashi plans to take those papers....

She goes to her room ....opens the cupboard....

Jigs is in a saloon...saying why do women keep a fast ....for their husbad's or for jwellery...

she sees an envelope with her name on it...it has a family photo in it ....she gets a call saying that ....15 years back kya hua tha(do u remember what had happened 15 years back)....... the lady is saying that even if u don't I do remember what happened 15 years back....

she says do u want to know who's harming Jai...its the same person u hurt 15 yrs back...(Ok I'm so lost...what is happening???πŸ˜•)

Raashi goes and takes the file bani....tells bani that the date of these papers has expired....so she doesn't need to do the act of being bad....

Bani is in tears...happy...

Jigs is walking...very tensed....she's freaked out... she opens a locker.....there's a file in it....she reads it...

its a file of some will....she's very relieved... that the file is safe...

COMMENTS

Pia: Girl get a life of u're own...trust me ...I would kill u myself if u venture into anything which has anything to do with touching u're Brother-in-law... Keep u're hands to u're self....and those lovestruck looks...😑...u had a husband...where were these looks then....😑... I'm amazed at u're guts...U had the guts to say that "if we walk together...." he's not for u...for God's sake...leave him alone....

Jai: My dear u looked awsome...the orange shirt ...with the top few buttons undone...hmmm....(I'm back in my tarnce...πŸ˜†)

His looks can kill and the acting...it was fantastic...the scene near the bridge was very well executed...now if only Pia had not held his arm...😑

Jai sweety...go back home...go to u're wife...listen to her...atleast go and question her...what are u gaining by running away from home...going to various cities...trying to expand u're business...its good u're keeping busy....but the situation is not being helped...and of all the people in the world u chose Pia to tag along😑

Bani: Ok now u're happy that u don't have to put an act of being the villian...good...now if only u do something...go...no run...fly whatever...go tell him the truth...go to him before u're sister makes such a move that u and me can't stand...... I'm not sure of his reaction to the truth...but he deserves the truth....U OWE IT TO HIM....

Jigs: What the hell did you do 15 years back...who did u hurt... now the person has returned and is trying to hurt Jai...Jigs lemme make this clear....Loud and Clear...If he gets hurt coz of u...I'll come and kill u myself...not alone but with the IF gang...we shall hunt u down to the end of the world...😑

Ranveer: U are the limit...can't u even try and be civil to u're wife... snapping at every possible opportunity...whats wrong with u...😑... Raashi don't keep a fast for him...he doesn't deserve it....😑....and Ranveer u think u're too smart...u think u'll get away with the back dated letter plan...ruk jaa...abhi mai IF se kuch lawyers bhejti hoon...πŸ˜‰

Rest: I'm not sure what to say....they were there...to fill in the gaps...Masiji...we are all praying with u...be assured of that ...😳

THE NEW TWIST

who did Jigs hurt/harm 15 years back...what is happening...is it me ...or is everyone as confused...

KC is happening...so sooon...(not that I'm complaining...😳) but hey ...I want a reconciliatin....so will BAni fly to Dubai to break her vrat(fast)...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

God knows...no Ekta mayi knows ...so we have the weekend to ourselves to ponder over what happened 15 yrs back...how will BAni go to Dubai...will she/won't she.... will they reconcile...how...

Ok guys...I better stop....I'm so confused...so many unanswered questions...

But in the end....he looked soooooo nice.....πŸ˜†

take care

Poo

Edited by pooja.walia - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uff dat piaaaaaa !!
thanx a lot
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks poo
pia 😑 go to your natwar
bani come to dubai fast
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i"lll killll u piaaa...... 😑
stayyy awayy frommm himm.. 😑
.atleastt thinkk sumthingg abtt BANII.....!!
🀒
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update pooja πŸ‘
pinkypaul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks mate.

Pia go take a break and please leave Jai alone!!!!
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Poo!Pia ka khoon main karene chaale 😑 How disgusting,hitting on her jiju,yuck! 🀒
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now Bani will go to Dubai wanting to tell Jai but will back off when she sees Jai and Pia together..!!! TOTALLY DISGUSTING....UGH!!!!!
Nidhiii thumbnail
Pia holding Jai's hand??? 🀒 🀒
blah_blah thumbnail
thanks 4 the update pooja di!!!!

go away pia!! 😑