Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Anu dearie πŸ€—πŸ€—

Such a touching and lovable gesture πŸ‘β€οΈ , love u loads for this β€οΈ 
Awww...😳, NJAPA   how many times i read it again and again , i m falling that many times for both JAJO and our dear writer-e-khaas / pyaari di/ banjaara's chellam  LASHY DI πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Love u di πŸ‘

Awww how sweet 

Now enough of the maskaa and gimme one line about 59 πŸ˜‘
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Anushka...

A note by Lashy di:
NOTE TO READERS

I would like to start this note by thanking my readers for their continued support and appreciation. Without ANY of that, I would not be here today - you sweethearts have MADE ME and MADE THIS STORY what it is! 

The story so far has outlined the journey of a conservative middle class Hindu girl stepping out of her boundaries and falling in love - just as much as it has been the travels of a rich carefree Muslim youth moving over to different realms in his discovery of true love!

However, this story was also meant to portray 
a) The various problems that college students in India face today 
AND 
b) The issues that many lovers from inter-cultural backgrounds are dragged through in their quest for togetherness

Therefore, while the tale so far has been lighthearted and emotionally heart-tugging - it does get darker and slightly more disturbing henceforth. However, without this - it wouldn't be the modern-day epic love tale I'd promised I'd try to make it be!

In many places, I will try and restrain myself - keeping in mind the age-range of the audience and more importantly, religious sentiments. However, at some points it will get slightly painful-to-read and that is purely to bring about the effect of the story - not because they reflect my view points in any way!

So, please sit back and enjoy my attempt at a realistic modern-day 'fairy tale' I hope to churn up - with a humble request to remember that even in fairy tales like 'Snow White' and 'Sleeping beauty' there were witches to contend with, before the prince and the princess could meet-and-kiss!  

I dedicate this story to all women, men and lovers - who fight against social evils like Eve teasing, Abuse and Honour Killings in India today! 

God this note lashy di πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I still remember , that was midnight where i was doing my office work and in par i was reading NJAPA chapters ... When i read that Annual day precap of previous chapter , I thought it would be a turning point in their lives and yes my doubts were answered with this note ... 
But i never ever thought or even guessed , the abuse part of the story !!! I would say , reading the chapters later was very tough for me as my eyes were flooded with tears and couldn't even get a clear vision of words there on ... Even after reading the chapters i couldnt  ( somehow i managed to read even with the tears ) , i didnt get sleep and was constantly rolling in my bed and even next day i went to office with almost red choked eyes !!! Yet and a Big yet , part 38 (1&2) made me feel much better ( more than anything else ) and on that day i slept peacefully in addition to last night's gone sleep πŸ˜³, Phew!!! Such a roller coaster rides this story made me to take di πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Suganya.S - 9 years ago
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Awww how sweet 

Now enough of the maskaa and gimme one line about 59 πŸ˜‘

Well i m planning it for tom di πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Well i m planning it for tom di πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

here too?πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

God this note lashy di πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I still remember , that was midnight where i was doing my office work and in par i was reading NJAPA chapters ... When i read that Annual day precap of previous chapter , I thought it would be a turning point in their lives and yes my doubts were answered with this note ... 
But i never ever thought or even guessed , the abuse part of the story !!! I would say , reading the chapters later was very tough for me as my eyes were flooded with tears and couldn't even get a clear vision of words there on ... Even after reading the chapters i couldnt  ( somehow i managed to read even with the tears ) , i didnt get sleep and was constantly rolling in my bed and even next day i went to office with almost red choked eyes !!! Yet and a Big yet , part 38 (1&2) made me feel much better ( more than anything else ) and on that day i slept peacefully in addition to last night's gone sleep πŸ˜³, Phew!!! Such a roller coaster rides this story made me to take di πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Touch pannite ma πŸ˜­
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

How and when did I miss this  Thanks Naj... really helped uplift my spirits today 

Awww... Lashy... My cutie pie! Why were you low?😳
And. Welcome... I loved going through this thread. I myself was low back then. It helped uplift MY spirits.πŸ˜›
ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please post chapter 60,61 and 62 also thankyou
Edited by kanikadrabu - 9 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanikadrabu

Please post the next chapter

Chapter 58 and 59 is already posted dear... Below is the link. EnjoyπŸ˜‰
Chapter 58

Chapter 59