Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fabulous start to a creative story.
Longing to read the rest of the story.

Please continue and update soon.
koonj101 thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

banner by me😳

ARSHI TS:THAT TOUCH

chapter 2

"FLASH BACK"

"di where is jungli bhilli" he asked her.anjali who was busying with some guests.she excused herself and turned towards him.
"i don't know she is still upset with you and i knew her she will never come in front of you"said anjali with firm expressions.
"come on di tell me na where is she i really want to see her if she wear my favorite color..?"he said like child.
'awww my baby for your kind information no she is angry with you that's why she didn't wear your favorite color now excuse me!"she was about to leave from there when he hold her back.
"di this is not fair you always take side of that jungli bhilli!"he said with sad and pouted face.
"ok baba she is up stair lighten the diya's near pool"anjali finally gave up they both are unbelievable always fight like cat and dog and always i am the victim between them!she sigh and left him alone so that he can pacify her.
he happily went towards up stair to pacify her.she was sitting near pool to light the diya's on she is enjoying it.sitting here the fairy light looking so beautiful she just love this area.when suddenly she found darkness all around.she started panicking.her hands all shivering.when she found some foot prints.she started panicking again.
"kun hai...kun hai..?"(who is there...?)with her trembling voice she manage to say.then she found some light coming towards her.she slowly slowly she started seeing and she was trying to know who is it..surely it was some man but who...?that's when finally he come near her and hear husky voice..
"khuhsi its me" there he was but his voice looks so different today.she saw her his eyes roaming all over her.she wanted to scream on him shout on him that she is still angry with him but something stop her.his eyes his way of looking at her.he started nearing her some strange kind on emotion his eyes.she started walking backwards finally she hit on the wall she was scared,SCARED of him never in these year she felt this type of feeling for her.her heart started beating faster.he cupped her cheeks.she really like the way he touched her.his touch was so magical that she lost her sense.he started nearing her probably he was nearing towards her lips to kiss her.there lips were just few inches apart when he complete the distance and kiss her rose petal lips.they were lost in each other.he first started kissing her softly.taking her lower lips first then started sucking it.she was holding his nape and caressing his hairs.finally she opened her open to let him taste his sweetness that kiss tuned in to the passionate kiss.there movement been broke by the sudden appearance of light khushi came back in her sense she didn't look at him.she was shy.she run from there with smile on her face.that night she think about him only the way he touched her they way she respond on his touch then her heart beating faster...wait is this the sign of love.yes i am in love i am in love with him!on the other hand he also think about her only her.he knew he love her that too very immensely and deeply..next morning she wake up happily and dialed his number.
"hello"said a sleepy him..
"hello"she said with little shyness in her voice because last night scenes flashes in her mind.
''you..are you still angry..?"he said with panicked voice.
"no i am not angry i want to meet you"she said in slow voice..
"ok i will in your apartment"he said
"no we will meet in the amusement garden"she said happily.
'ahhh..oky see you then"he said
"ok bye and come soon i will be waiting for you"she said with blush on her face.
"ok"he said with little surprise.
i was waiting for her near the entrance of garden so that we can go inside together.i will tell her that i love him i really love him but where is he its already very late when she hear her phone ring.she checked the caller I.D and it was him she picked the call.
"maam is you his wife he met with accident i checked his mobile ans the last call from his mobile was yours so that's why i call he is admitted in city hospital...hello maan you there''her phone touched the ground she was in shock.she was unable to do anything as if the world ended for her.no she have to save him she want him with her to spend entire life with him.she gave courage to herself that she will not let him leave her.she picked her phone and started her scooty and left towards the city hospital.finally she stop her scooty and started running towards the hospital she asked the girl through his name she informed her that he is in i.c.u in serious condition she waited waited and finally her wait over when doctor came from i.c.u.she rushed towards him and asked what happen and there she heard.
"i am sorry beta he is no more"said doctor late 50 with disappointed voice.the doctor left from there.
she was shocked,she was feeling nothing no pain nothing.she was not crying.that one word came in her mind is just NO this can't happen he can't leave her.
''NO..NO..NO"she started screaming..
no..no..no in sudden she wake up from her peaceful sleep she scanned the room oh she was sleeping.and the opposite person was worried for her concern reflects from his eyes..
khuhsi theek ho tum..(khuhsi are you alright) said a concerned filled arnav who was working on his laptop by the sudden screaming of her made him scared.he pour water in the glass which was kept near the side table.he handed her plane glass of water.which she took from him.she really needed to cool down her nerves right now!after gulping some water and handed glass to arnav.he maid her lei on the bed.he was about to leave when she call him
khushi:arnav...
arnav turned back and saw her face.
arnav:hmmm..    
      khuhsi:don't leave me! she said with painful voice of her.arnav did feel her pain from which she is going through!he sat beside her.to assure her that he is beside her and will never leave her.finally she closed his eyes.he was just staring at her face.she look so tired just because of pain she is bearing since 1 year.her pale face,dried lips and dark circles under her eyes.he still remember how she was screaming on his death.she was not crying but just screaming that this can't happen he can't leave her.and after 8 months she cried when di made her realize that he is no more.she was living in hope that he will came back to her but this never happen and after 8 year she realize and cried.after that he left U.S to change her mood to change her surroundings.even di had talk to her parents that if they don't have any problem khushi can marry with me.they agreed but khuhsi wanted time so they send her U.S.1 month back she came here in india.and siad yes.she said yes to marry with him after few days they started with ritual and one week its been one week that they married.when khuhsi entered inside the mention she did feel pain but di take care of her.her dreams,her crying day night is not unnoticed by him he felt pain whenever he sees her like this.he love her yes you heard it right he love her from the day he saw her for the first time.love in first sight same for him.then he neglect that she is someone else property but when he deid he told his di that she will marry with her.not because he is died and his path is clear but he wanted to be with her to share her pain which she is going through.in this one week he never touch her not even hold her hand.through they share one bed but he never cross his limits because this is not the time to consummate there marriage its the time to take care of her.they are getting comfortable these days even many times he feed her food whenever she denies! and for the first time khuhsi asked her that do leave her which he will never do.he still have remember that he first saw her.she was looking damn gorgeous that he feel in love with her.he heard her talking..
khushi:(in sleep)arnav don't leave me please..
he started caressing her hairs.she felt nice and again she slept he hear soft snoring.he sigh in relief.that when he hear knock on the door he slowly went towards the door and open it there he found his di.
anjali:chotte wo khuhsi is she sleeping..?
arnav:yes di she is sleep why?
anjali:wo the dinner is ready.she didn't have her breakfast nor lunch..
arnav:ok di said h.p to bring her dinner here i will feed her.anjali nodded and left from there.arnav tuned back and saw her sleeping peacefully but he can't let her sleep with empty stomach.she is very weak and upon that skipping her meals will make her even more weak.he started waking her softly
arnav:khuhsi wake up...khuhsi..khuhsi opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was arnav.
arnav:have your dinner first then sleep!she wake up a bit.the food arrived and he started feeding her she was just staring in his eyes.she going through same emotion.after having dinner he maid her laid on the bed and turn the lights off because tomorrow is diwali and they have to wakr earlier.

plz hit like and do comment
guys this is not fair i ma putting so much effort and you are not even appreciating my work.it will take only few seconds to like and few mints to put few word in comment box.it gives us courage to right further and better!
thank you     

HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting!

So Arnav and Khushi are marrried.And Khushi is having nightmares of him leaving her.Poor her:(

But i am happy Arnav is supporting her!
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so the person who died is not arnav! I was so confused.. after reading for the second time I came to know that u have not named the person who has died.. 
Feel bad for khushi that she suffers so much..

Arnav loved khushi at the first sight.. hope one day khushi will love him back.. they both are actually suffering :(

Loved the update!
Edited by Sona257 - 9 years ago
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great  update  nice that Arnav is helping her poor Khushi 
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
pls cont soon
Thanks 4pm me
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing Update :) .. So she love someone Else Who died ?? but the touch she is Talkng about is Arnav's touch not that man's who died Right ?? Okay now Clear the confussion Yarr .. eagerly waiting :)

Edited by beenish248 - 9 years ago
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
loved it...!.
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update and PM. 
Arshidrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2