Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
looking forward to ur next update as it will be very naughty πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekrn

What a romantic update😳

K getting naughtier and naughtier I think P is also enjoying his naughtinessπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Looking forward to reading the update😳

Thanks rekha πŸ˜ƒ  

coming soon πŸ˜³
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

looking forward to ur next update as it will be very naughty πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Thanks dear ...

soon πŸ˜³
dhakarn thumbnail
Part 2

Dunno how it had come out πŸ˜³

Pratigya tiptoed along the corridor , her heart thundering in excitement n shyness ... she reached the north balcony , the nearest to renuka's room n looked around ... he was nowhere to be seen... the rain had stopped n now the sky was clear , the moon gleaming bright ...she sighed n hugged herself, walking into the balcony , relishing the feel of soft cold breeze over her now feverish skin... her jet black hair bellowed behind her n she craned her neck , gazing up at the moon , its light reflected in her happy eyes ...  her every cell waited for him n she shivered as she sensed him behind her ... she sagged contently into his arms as he hugged her from behind , his face nuzzling her hair n nape... 'happy birthday krishna ..' she whispered in love n felt his hug tighten around her , n his face snuggling deeper in her hair , his voice hoarse n murmuring ...'its been 20 long years ... n now it feels so right ...to hear those words ...to know that its my brithday indeed...' ...krishna turned her in his arms to face him , their eyes meeting in love ... her hands lay lazily over his chest n shoulder n his lay along her waist ...'now give me my birthday kiss..' he winked , his eyes trailing along her lips... she blushed n shook her head, looking down in shyness...krishna coiled his right hand in her hair n pulled her head up, so that their faces were inches from each other, her lips directly beneath his... ... 'kiss me...' he whispered , his eyes piercing hers, panting slightly as he saw her lips parting in a soft gasp ...  she blushed red , but her hands moved up along his shoulders , along his neck n cupped his jaw n cheeks , their eyes meeting once again ... her eyes dropped to his lips as she closed the distance , shyly yet eagerly ... their eyes closed on their own accord as her lips met his in a soft , loving kiss... she kissed n lapped at his manly lips , moaning at the feel as she stood tip toe , her fingers coiling in his hair ...krishna fought with all his might to retain his hands over where they were, n not to kiss her back ... he focused on enjoying the feel of her kissing him, exploring him n he parted his lips with a groan as the woman in her probed him with her tongue ...  he almost  lost his cool as he felt her innocent yet eager tongue enter his mouth but he willed his body to listen to his heart n just enjoy the moment ... he was sure if he kisses her back now he won't be able to stop ... to stop... hell! 

His every thought seized to exist as she nipped at his lower lip ... his arms around her hair n back waist tightened as he devoured her mouth with a desirous groan , pulling her impossibly closer against him... she moaned at his assault , surprised at first n then her voice turning hoarse in sensual wanton ...the moon shone down on them , bathing the desperate lovers in its beautiful light... he let her come up for air , his desirous eyes raking her flushed , panting face, her half closed eyes , her sensually swollen lips... ...n wait? Her wet cheeks...is she crying?  ... he blinked ... he was crying too...  he was fast becoming an emotional wreck, Krishna smirked at himself as he watched her open her eyes... they smiled through their tears , both wondering how could they cry when they both were feeling desperately desirous for the other ...but then these were tears of joy... He took her face in his hands, she felt so small n fragile in his arms, he thought as he wiped away her tears with his thumps... ' pratigya ...this is my fav birthday ... there's no way i could thank u enough ...all u have done for me... for us... u forgave me so easily ... u loved me even when i was busy being a mean bast...' he began but found his lips sealed by her trembling yet determined fingers ... she stared at him with her deep eyes looking like the waterworks could start any second, her bottom lip quivering as she bit it. He thought that he would do anything she'd ask when she looks at him like this... 'don't...  don't insult me again n again my making it sound like i was doing some kindness to u...n don't u dare demean me by thanking me for loving u... bec i didn't love u on purpose ... i didn't know how, why n when ... i just... LOVE u ... that's all i have in my heart ... mind... body n soul...' she whispered , her eyes oceans of love ...'mine...!' he growled , his voice chocking in half lust n half love as he leaned down to  press his lips over her forehead , his palms framing her face ...' urs...only urs... forever n beyond...' she whispered , holding on to his palms as if it were her life line... she looked up at him as she heard him chuckle ... 'I feel so selfish ... taking u away from ur mother ... mind u ... i meant it when i said u can sleep with ur mother tonight ... bec i won't allow u to be away from me even for a sec starting from tmw night...' he winked ... 'oh! So Mr. KST is a selfish person ...' pratigya exclaimed , her eyebrows raised, even as she struggled to hide the sudden bout of shyness ... Krishna grinned slyly , his hand travelling down to snake around her waist as he pulled her closer to him ... 'u have no idea ...' he murmured huskily as he bent to capture her lower lip in a hungry suck ... 

'Mmm' she moaned , her hands flying to grip along his nape n coil in his hair , her body arching against his hard one...he bit n pulled her lower lip into his mouth ,loving the sounds she makes when he kisses her... how easy it is to get lost in him; the feel, the smell, the taste of him. How can I be lost yet found at the same time? How can I be expected to be sane  when that delicious mouth of his is doing such wicked things to me?  Pratigya wondered , letting herself drown in him... uh oh! What did she just think? She pulled away from his hungry mouth , sensual shock hitting her ... did she just think that his mouth was delicious? Oh what is he doing to her? ... well,its the truth , isn't it? U didn't think anything wrong... teased her thundering heart as she stared wildly at him...'u know , i love it when u looks at me like that..' Krishna groaned , his one hand coiling in her hair n tilting her head back so that her now red n swollen lips were directly beneath his... she panted in abandon , her eyes half closing ...'i could well make love to ur mouth till the end of time...' he murmured before hungrily munching on her trembling lips n thrusting his tongue inside her , licking in pure , naked greed...  she writhed in his arms, moaning , trying to keep standing but her knees buckled n he lifted her off the floor, his arms around n under her buttocks , his strong arms securing her against him as he walked forward , feasting on her mouth ... he pushed her against the wall, letting the wall support most of her weight, still kissing her for all he was worth...  she panted hysterically as he finally let go off her mouth only to nip n suck down her chin , groaning in desire , his hands pinning her hands along the sides of the wall... she threw her head back involuntarily , giving him complete access , even as she trembled  n moaned at his assault,  making a noise that can only be described as primitive as he sucked hard at the base of her neck , leaving a delicious Hickey there ... ...he didn't think she realized the kind of erotic sound she just made , even as he pushed against her more greedily n captured her mouth again , this time growling into her mouth 'i want u now...' ...his palms had long left her hands n were now mauling her buttocks in sensual need , pushing n gyrating  her hips towards his hips in the most primal manner ... pratigya could only whimper , her legs feeling like jelly , her body burning coupled with the feel of being short of air... he filled her every cell, n all she could feel was him... n the kind of sensations he was invoking in her ...heart n body ... his hands n his mouth! Was driving her crazy... she found that her fingers coiled around his hair n she was shamelessly thrusting her hips up against his...  he nipped at her right collar bone n she gasped out  'ufff...' arching  n reflexively pushed him aside , overcome with the kind of sensation now running along her body n made to run ... he lunged at her n his hands caught hold of her pallu n he pulled n it came undone n they both froze , facing the moon... 

pratigya was standing close to the railing , her bosom heaving , her jet black hair bellowing behind her , her eyes closed in shyness , making no effort to cover her now exposed cleavage ... Krishna stood behind her , his hands coiling around the loose pallu , his eyes naughty as he pulled her towards him by the pallu ... she came to his arms , her back against him , panting sensuously , her hair all over his face ... Krishna snuggled his face in her hair , inhaling her , his arms brushing down her arms , making her shiver...' do u know how u look , bathed in moon light?' he whispered in her right ear , his voice husky with coiled up desire , gently biting down her pinna... 'aah' she twitched in pleasure n made to run again but he caught her n  pushed her down on the floor of the balcony in a sensual manner , himself crawling on top of her as she panted at him  in half laying half sitting position ...he looked ...animal like, lust seeping out of his every pore... his one hand was coiled around her now wild hair n his other hand pressed unto the floor as he bore down on her , his eyes piercing hers... they told her that she will be devoured ... mercilessly!... n she couldn't help but shudder deliciously , her eyes glazed in desire n anticipation n love... oh! He is going to make love to her!... but the shy virgin in her shivered in the fear of the unknown as she scrambled back automatically , the assault on her senses too much to take... she saw his eyes turn dark , a sly smile crossing his face ... u r done! Meant the smile ... n she gasped wildly , scrambling backwards with all her might , the sensual nervousness ruling her...he caught her right ankle n she inhaled loudly , n felt him pull her under him , her hands coming to clutch at his shoulder ... 'u look like ...i don't know... u look like , made for me...' he croaked , his eyes raking her heaving bosom n naked belly n then back upto her crimson face as he stood on his knees above her hips , his hands moving sensually along n around her petite belly... she fisted her hands along the floor n arched up to his touch, her eyes close n her head slightly thrown back...his voice, his touch ..n her thundering heart...that's all she could feel... 'for me... to touch...to feel...' he continued his sensual whisper , completely lost in her beauty , his finger tips brushing along her side belly , across her sternum ...she panted , undulating under his touch ... 'to taste' he murmured hungrily , his voice gravelly as he bent to lick along the rim of her belly button...'krishna..' she moaned , her voice hoarse , her hips arching to his greedy mouth... 'hmmm... delicious...' he smacked his lips , relishing her taste, running his nose down the tantalising line of hair leading down to her half exposed navel ...

his eyes arrested over the slight glint along her waist... something was shining ...shining ? ...ofcourse ! ...the kamarband! ... a small portion of the kamarband was now exposed , may be when he had pushed her down, he thought  , shining in the moonlight , along her left side waist ...' hmmm... didn't i tell u i want to see the diamonds ...laying along ur navel'... he said, his voice dripping in desire ... he smiled slyly as she twitched deliciously in response , a sensual inhale escaping her... 'now i will see them...' he panted , pulling down her sari along with her underskirt to reveal the kamarband , glittering in the moon light... 'arh' she cried out , her hands flying to stop his naughty palms to stop him from pulling her saari further down , his fingers tickling her n burning her all at the same time, her wide , panicky eyes meeting his playful lusty ones ... huh! What is he doing? ... he let go of her saari with a chuckle,  his love for her ruling over his lust , to take things slowly ... she panted , biting her lower lip as her saari now rested precariously along her hip line, giving him a full view of her underbelly n its curvy plunge down ... desire roared in him as he forced himself to focus on the stone band n not the area down it ... 'tut ..tut... i think u have worn it a tad too higher along ur waist for my liking..' he said , running his right fore finger along the lower rim of the kamarband , making her arch up , her toes curling , her head turning to a side , her neck n bosom jutting out as she fought for air n sanity... ' this won't do...what did i tell u? I said i wanted it along ur navel ... not along ur waist ...' he croaked , faking disappointment in his voice , n pinching her along her right side waist as a punishment ...'uff..' she writhed sensually , her hands flying along the floor ...to grip at some thing ...anything ... she could feel that she was being burned incessantly n he is enjoying it...' i want it even lower ... how about right here ...' he ran the back of his palm down along her navel n she hissed out her legs parting under him in natural instinct , her whole body shivering ... why is he killing her? ...  his fingers turned rough n naughty along her navel n she writhed , her hips rising up against his hand as she moaned his name in abandon ...she could feel a wet feeling between her legs, like liquid heat pooling there ...waiting ...for what? She don't know...

'mine' he growled as he bent down to kiss there but her hands flew to his hair to grip his head as she shot up to sit in reflex , stopping him from tormenting her further ...  he gazed up at her as he slowly rose n once again stood on his knees , his dark orbs meeting her cutely panicky eyes , as they both panted against each others lips... she closed her eyes n arched up against him , completely surrendering as his mouth found hers in a demanding yet loving kiss...she scrambled to her knees too as their hands wound around each other , desperately pulling each other more n more towards them , as far as they could with standing on their knees ...he coaxed her tongue out n was greedily sucking on it, his hands purposefully travelling up along her hips , tugging n pulling at her kamarband,  when the sky rumpled in thunder ...'krishnaaah...' she cried out in panic , un-glueing her mouth from his , lurching up to hug him, her face buried in his chest  ... n the spell broke!... Krishna blinked! uh oh! What was he up to? ... he almost ruined all his elaborate plans for following the rasams...! ... ... 'pratigya...its just a thunder' he croaked , hugging her to him n rolling over his back , bringing her on top of him ... they just lay on the floor , panting... 'hold me tight krishna... i don't like thunders...' she mumbled , refusing to open her eyes , her hands tightening around him... 'what do u think i am doing?' he chuckled , hugging her tighter against his chest ...whoa! this felt like heaven ... her laying over him , her face over his chest , her head tucked under his jaw... , n her belly against his arousal ... her legs along his legs... so good!...no! don't think about it... ! ... there was a flash of lightening n a deafening thunder again n she snuggled more to him , squeaking like a child... Krishna took a deep breath ... 'may be u should go n sleep next ur mother ..' he said , trying to keep his voice steady , unable to believe he actually said those words ... he felt her stiffen n she gazed up at him , her innocent eyes turning wide , first in confusion n then in shyness n nervous embarrassment as she gasped n struggled to get up... he let her , willing his body to calm down, forcing himself to think that this stupid balcony isn't a great place for having her for the first time...she wringed her hands together in coy nervousness as she backed away from him, blushing scarlet...

'i ..'i ..' she stuttered , looking anywhere but at him, wondering why she was feeling lost without his touch  ...he took the dangling pallu of her saari n put it around her , covering her properly ... she looked up at him, smiling shyly ...'... yeah, ...ahem... we must maintain the distance ... ... i ... i am being a complete moron lately ... ' rishna chuckled again, running a shaky hand through his hair... she giggled n stumbled back , trying to walk but her legs felt like jelly... he made to hold her but she shook her head n smiled shyly at him, pulling her saari up to her waist ...'happy birthday again Krishna..' she whispered n glided out of the balcony...'hey... that was my best birthday gift ever ... NOT! he yelled back at her n she turned , confused n hurt ...did he say not? ...he was smiling naughtily ... 'i am going to marry u n then make u my woman... tonight! N that's my real gift!'  he winked , leaning lazily along the nearby pillar, his hands in his paijama pockets ... she blushed crimson n bit her lower lip, walking backwards ... their eyes kept locked even as she turned a corner... she sprinted to her ma's  room, giggling... she slowly opened the door n went to lay next to her mother , her heart n body racing, the sensations which she had experienced just now bombarding her ... she closed her eyes n curled into a ball, her dreams filled with the mandir n the marriage...  Krishna sighed , licking his lips , savouring her taste , as he dragged his feet to his room, reminding himself that its just one day now... n he had the mehandi n sangeet to look forward to... n ... n ofcourse , his little surprise for her, he chuckled to himself as he flopped down on the bed , his eyes closing in naughty dreams where he continued from where he had left off in real...

*************************************

'i don't want to hear a word .. u r leaving ! now!' durjjan thundered , shoving lakhan down the hall ...'what bauji? Its ketan's marriage in 2 days..' lakhan protested , but feebly so ... he knew he had taken it too far now... he had tried to kill KST's mother n now not even god can save him as his brothers reminded him every few secs... even their men were looking at him as if he was already a dead body ... he had taken his frustration out of not being able to kill him n not getting the girl by trying to kill his mother... but that too didn't happen!...'u tried to kill him , i didn't worry much then ... bec , according to ma sahib , the devil is too busy celebrating his 'love' ... apparently he can't seem to keep his hands n mouth off that girl even for a sec... he will try for his revenge , when he has time for anything else to do...at the most he will order any of his dogs to come after u! ... but not now! Not when he will come to know that u attacked his mother! ... ma sahib was telling me that he has let that woman back into his life ...he will have u hunted down himself ! ... u r leaving ! stay underground ! until we finish him n his father off! '... duajjan shouted , indicating his men to open the door ... 'OK ok... i will go tmw morning ... its night now!' lakhan shouted back, trying to sound brave ... 'no lakhan ... u' durjan began but lakhan said 'look bauji ... i don't think he knows that such an incident had happened ... bec he would have come after me by now ... it's been hours! ... i think the old woman didn't realise it was a murder attempt ...' ... durjjan clicked his tongue  but lakhan continued...' look bauji ... i will go tmw ... there's a bachelor's party arranged at ketan's tmw ... i can't miss that ! ... he said he had arranged chics from abroad... now pls bauji... i can't miss that party! ... i will go where ever u want me to after that' ... lakhan said , sitting down on a couch ... ' lakhan , u...' durjjan began but lakhan whined 'what bauji? ... i so wanted to attend that party ... after that i will go underground , alright?' he said , changing channels in the LED , trying to be casual ...  'n finish him off for me...' he added , selecting a masala music channel ... dujjan pursed his lips , glaring at lakhan ... he will have to call ma sahib... they lost the files! Their plan to kill the devil also failed ! the girl n her mother is now safe at his house! ... n from what ma sahib had told him , the girl will soon be mothering the devil's heir... NO! ... he dialled ma sahib's number , walking towards a window ... they need to think of another plan... n this time he needs results! ...

*****************************************

'what do u think i am doing here? Sitting n enjoying ? ... let me think about something ... first I must get that bitch out of his life... in the mean time u do whatever u can to eliminate him forever!' fumed gayatri to durjjan n cut the phone...  she must stop the marriage ... somehow... !

**************************************

Pratigya opened her eyes , stretching , a silly smile on her lips... she blinked n sat up, as her eyes fell on the clock ... oh! Its already 8! ... n he said he needed her in their room, first thing in the morning! ... she scrambled up n saw that her mother was already out of the bed ... huh! May be she is in the kitchen ... she must go n help... but... he wants her in their room... pratigya bit her lower lip , tying her hair in a bun n then hissed out , the sore feeling in her lips enhancing n blushed ... she ran towards the mirror n checked her reflection in it... her lips were a bit swollen , otherwise she was presentable to the world ...wait no! Her eyes widened in shyness n nervousness as she saw a still red hickey along her neck ... she can't even hide it! ... well! There's nothing she could do about that , she thought even as she walked shyly towards their room... he was sleeping , as usual , face down ... she glided across to him , lovingly ruffling his hair ... he was sound asleep... she smiled at him n went inside the bathroom... she bathed quickly n came out, wearing a simple salwaar so that the shawl would hide her neck , idly drying her hair ... 

her shy eyes roved over his still sleeping form as she walked towards the floor length windows ... she parted the curtains n the morning light fell on him n he stretched , disturbed n turned his face away from the window n continued to sleep , mumbling her name n hugging the pillow more n more closer to him ...she blushed , giggling ... she could very well guess who the pillow was...  she tiptoed across to him , feeling playful... when did she became so carefree n playful , she wondered even as she shook her wet hair over his face , giggling away ... 'aarh' he shouted as he sat up abruptly , shaking his head , his hand pulling her under him in a swift motion , trapping her under him ...'aaah' she cried out at his unexpected pull , as he pinned her hands to her sides , his face inches from her , water dripping to her now giggling face from his wet hair n nose n lips n jaw...' nice way to say good morning' he groaned , faking irritation n glaring at her ... 'u didn't like?' she pouted , giggling ... 'i think i must show u the ways in which i will be waking u up shortly ... ie , if i ever let u sleep in the first place ..' he chuckled n bent to kiss her ... soon she writhing under him , her moans subdued by his greedy mouth... he had to let her breathe as he heard a sharp knock at the door n sajjan's voice 'krishna ?' ... 'bauji , i am not up yet!' Krishna yelled back as he saw the door knock being turned , pinning a struggling n panicky pratigya down by her hands under him ... sajjan , who was about to push open the door smirked in embarrassment n shook his head , closing the door abruptly ..'right ...come down to the hall when u r up...' he said , keeping his voice cool ... 'ok! First u get down to the hall...' Krishna shouted , glaring at the door ...sajjan chortled n walked away... 

pratigya burst into giggles at the look in his face n he looked down at her incredulously ...'what? what's so funny?' he pouted n she giggled harder ... his lips broke into a smile n then he too burst into giggles , their eyes locked in mirth n love ... 'its all ur fault ... 1st thing , u didn't lock the door when u came in ... n 2nd , u look so ravishing all the time...' he murmured even as he buried his face in her now exposed neck , relishing the vibrations from her throat as she giggled away ... 'what?  My fault? U ..' she began but he silenced her with another mind numbing kiss , his hands leaving hers n hugging her to him... she pushed him off her shyly , jerking her head at the door...  he sighed ' alright go n close it...' he got off her n watched her in desire as she struggled to get up n then walk shyly towards the door ... he sensed her mischief even as she paused right in front of the door n turned to wink at him , a teasing smile in her lips...' pratigya ! u ...' he hissed , jumping down from the bed but she squeaked n darted out of the door , closing the door shut , showing a thenga to him, giggling in mirth ... Krishna slumped to the bed , promising punishment to her ...so she wants to play!..play with his patience !.. yeah , right!

Pratigya danced n giggled her way to the kitchen , grinning n smiling like a teenage girl ... she felt like a butterfly , just out of its cocoon ... the whole world seemed so beautiful n she just wanted to fly , only every where she could see it was him , him n him!... 'oopps...sorry... i din't see u ma sahib... i am so sorry ..' she gasped as she collided with gayatri who was climbing up the stairs ... 'its ok , dear ... i can understand..' gayatri smiled at her , gritting her teeth ...' pratigya beti, come down fast... u need to eat something ... soon the mehendi will start n then the guests will start arriving n ...' began sumitra as pratigya reached the hall ... 'guests?' pratigya asked confused ... didn't he say that he wanted every rasam as a private affair ?... 'oh! Sajjan here has decided to throw a party ... a birthday party of sorts ... my brother never has celebrated krishna's birthday for the last 20 years ... but ... today as its a special day , he wants to celebrate it ... just a minor party... that's all... nothing grand...' said gayatri , joining them in the hall... pratigya gazed at sajjan , who was standing near the shiva idol , his eyes closed in prayer ... sumitra sniffed  , running a motherly hand along pratigya's face n walked to the kitchen ... pratigya looked around to see servants n maids cleaning n decorating the house n she sighed , walking to the kitchen ...

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A Wonderful romantic update😳

Kriya love so pure and K so naughty and P enjoying his naughtiness.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Their connection so beautifully written by you. πŸ‘

Oh Oh don't know what Gayatri is planning to do to stop the wedding, 😲I'm sure she won't succeed. 

I think something might happen to Lakhan since he is going to  wait to hide underground until after the party.

Waiting for the next updateπŸ˜›
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow this is long and romantic update di liked it 😳 hope ma sahib doesnt do something wrong
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

A Wonderful romantic update😳

Kriya love so pure and K so naughty and P enjoying his naughtiness.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Their connection so beautifully written by you. πŸ‘

Oh Oh don't know what Gayatri is planning to do to stop the wedding, 😲I'm sure she won't succeed. 

I think something might happen to Lakhan since he is going to  wait to hide underground until after the party.

Waiting for the next updateπŸ˜›

Thanks dear πŸ˜³

yeah , lakhan is going to get his due πŸ˜‰
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Full on romance πŸ˜³ they really can't get enough of each other πŸ˜‰
Now I hope their wedding takes place without any glitches update soon β­οΈ
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

wow this is long and romantic update di liked it 😳 hope ma sahib doesnt do something wrong

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

she will try to πŸ˜‰  

coming soon πŸ˜³
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi96

Full on romance πŸ˜³ they really can't get enough of each other πŸ˜‰

Now I hope their wedding takes place without any glitches update soon β­οΈ

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

some glitches , but the wedding will be smooth πŸ˜³