Chapter 89 Part 2 Updated Page 3

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi ,
          here's precap for chapter 89 part 1

... what if? What if maji was a victim ? ... what if the enemies framed maji to escape n save their lives? ... but ... but why? How? Pratigya thought , feeling confused

I don't know any bloody thing! I want my birthday kiss ! NOW! ...Come out of the room ...i will be waiting in the nearby balcony ... if u don't , i will have to break into ur ma's room n get my birthday kiss then n there ...' krishna hissed into the phone , sitting up on his bed ... 

hope u liked it πŸ˜³

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its really interesting di...and what happened to sumitra now ..and is that krishna and pratigya will stay away on his bday poor soul ..πŸ˜† ..update soon..
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

its really interesting di...and what happened to sumitra now ..and is that krishna and pratigya will stay away on his bday poor soul ..πŸ˜† ..update soon..

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

u will see πŸ˜³ 
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice precap DhanyaπŸ˜ƒ

So P is starting to get suspicious of wrongdoings done to Sumitra good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Poor K all he wants is a kiss from his lady love on his birthday,πŸ˜† P should oblige😳
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Nice precap DhanyaπŸ˜ƒ

So P is starting to get suspicious of wrongdoings done to Sumitra good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Poor K all he wants is a kiss from his lady love on his birthday,πŸ˜† P should oblige😳

Thanks rekha πŸ˜ƒ

she will , ofcourse πŸ˜‰
dhakarn thumbnail
Here's link to Chapter 88

Chapter 89

part 1

'what is it krishna?' she asked , fighting to keep her voice less frantic , as she caressed along his temple n head , adjusting her thighs under his head ... he seemed sad for some reason... n she can't take it when he is sad n she doesn't know the reason...! she could feel herself feeling suffocated n she was sure the feeling won't go away until she see him smiling ...krishna gazed into her eyes , his heart brimming ... ofcourse , he could tell her!... didn't she tell him all about her horrible childhood? ... ...let it out krishna! Let the suppressed sadness n horrible memories out! ...she will absorb them , just as u did hers! ... n he will feel a lot better! Yes!... his eyes filled with tears as he grabbed her right hand n clasped it to his chest ...'i ..i was 4 ... that day!' he began , his voice breaking ... pratigya listened , her eyes tearful as she caressed him along his forehead n jaw n cheeks , brushing away his tears , listening to the events during his 4th birthday when his world had turned upside down ... 'i ...i just wanted u to know ...' he finished , kissing the back of her palm which he gripped tightly all the time , feeling the knot in his heart gone forever... 'krishna...' she called him with all love she had for him , tears brimming in her eyes as she bend to kiss his forehead ... she could see that the child that he was 21 years ago had been hurt brutally ... n that child was still alive in him , that part didn't grow up ... the pain, the sheer shock of knowing that his mother wanted him n his father to be dead! ... that she had already killed his grand mother n his father's best friend !... chandu's father!... the hurt n pain ran too deep n he just swallowed it , making a cruel n mean n ruthless devil out of the child as he grew up... not fully! He is so kind! U have seen his kindness! ... she hugged his head to her bosom , lovingly pressing his face against her chest n just held him there for a few moments ... krishna sighed n buried his face in her bosom, feeling fresh n happy like never before, his hands hugging her along her shoulder n back...  

pratigya could feel an aching feeling in her heart! He suffered so much pain! ... n who made him suffer? His own mother!!! ...   she could feel a storm of hatred gathering in her heart against sumitra... for hurting her krishna! How dare she! ... nobody hurts my krishna! No one! ...  what? What r u thinking pratigya? Do u really believe that maji could have done such a thing? ... pratigya felt a jolt as she heard her mind ask her heart... she blinked, looking at the haveli , tightening her hug over him... i don't know! ...i ... whatever that woman did or didn't do ... my krishna was sentenced to live 21 years of terrible pain..! ... that's all i am seeing... ... i don't care if she repents now after so many years ! i don't care!!! ... she hurt my krishna n i hate her for doing that to him! Period!... really? Pratigya? Don't let ur devotional love for him cloud ur judgements ! ... u know in ur heart that maji is a good woman...may be she changed after realising n repenting her mistake... see, even chandu bhaiyya believes so... if chandu bhaiyya can forgive her, why can't u?  weren't u the one who wanted the mother n son unite? ...N u r being plain pathetic! ... u have seen that maji loves krishna so much... n now look! He is so happy now! ... happy for getting his ma back! ... just don't ruin his happiness by cooking up all kinds of things in ur pathetic head!!! ... oh! What's happening to her? Why can't she see him in even the slightest pain , be it past or present? Why do she feel like hating all the people responsible for his slightest discomfort ? whoever it may be?... u r going out of ur mind pratigya! Maji is a good woman, ur instincts can't be wrong! ...don't let ur blind love for him cloud ur own convictions! ...yes! ... either u will need to ask maji why she did what she did or u have to forget completely about the past incidents n accept that maji has repented n changed for good! ... or ...she felt her heart jolt as the thought occurred to her... what if? What if maji was a victim ? ... what if the enemies framed maji to escape n save their lives? ... but ... but why? How? Didn't bauji kill the person responsible for it the very next day? ...so who was they trying to protect? ... oh! Its all confusing!!!... don't think about it now!... yes!... 

Pratigya gently caressed  along his temple , lovingly running her fingers along his hair , smiling at him as he snuggled his face  more to her belly n bosom, his eyes closed in contentment ... pratigya gazed n gazed at his serene face , not getting enough of him... she could go on gazing at him , having him sleep in her lap , to the end of the world ...  'krishna... u don't need to feel sad anymore ... u know that maji loves u...  ur ma is back in ur life n that's all that counts...' pratigya whispered , pressing her lips gently over his forehead ... krishna opened his eyes to gaze at her , nodding slightly ... 'n bauji ... he will sort it out with maji ...whatever love n hate they have between them, they will find a way... don't worry...' pratigya said , caressing along his right cheek n cupping his jaw ... krishna sighed , covering her palm along his cheek with his right palm , his eyes gently closing again... pratigya smiled in love n reached out to grab the bowl of kheer ...'now , now... don't sleep so soon... i have brought u more kheer , as u wanted ...' she said cupping his jaw n shaking him to open his eyes ... krishna smiled up at her as he opened his eyes... 'feed me...'... she smiled in happiness n offered him a spoonful which he ate , relishing the taste n the happiness in his heart ... the moon shone bright in the sky , a gentle cold breeze caressing them as they forgot time n space , their eyes locked in love...  pratigya jumped slightly as she felt water droplets over her arm n both looked up as it started raining ... 'oh!'  pratigya gasped as krishna got up quickly from her lap n pulled her up n ran towards the porch , both giggling like teenagers ... they continued to giggle as krishna pulled her to him by waist , once they reached the porch , their foreheads meeting , their breathes mingling , their eyes locked playfully ... 

pratigya's hand gripped along his chest n shoulders as krishna darted his tongue to lick at a tantalising drop of rain just below her lower lip , over her chin ... she hissed out in shyness , shivers of tickling pleasure shooting down her spine as he captured her lower lip in a playful suck , his right palm running along the side of her left exposed waist ... 'ufff...' she writhed out of his arms , wildly staring at him as he moved his fingers up along her left side, beside her breast ... fire! ... she panted , feeling her body heave in futile attempt to get air to her lungs... his eyes were naughty ... he made to lunge at her but she ran up the steps , as fast as her suddenly weak body could manage ...she ran through the hall , franticly shy ... he almost came close to touch her breasts ! she panted as she ran, not halting as she climbed the stairs , shivering as she heard him call out for her ...'pratigya!... don't u dar...' krishna shouted in lust n mirth but stopped suddenly as he saw renuka coming out through the kitchen corridor ... he forced himself to slow down , taking deep calming breathes as he walked over to the stairs , an embarrassed smile on his lips...' its raining outside ..' krishna smiled stupidly at renuka , hoping to bust the wall of embarrassment ...  renuka nodded in agreement , smiling in embarrassment...' i will close the door...' ...'yeah...right' krishna croaked n ran up the stairs , wondering when in his life he had been in such an embarrassing situation  ... 

pratigya who had ran inside their room , panted against the cot , clutching at the bed stamp ...  she blinked as she realised with a jolt that she was inside his room... oh! Her feet had automatically taken the way her heart directed them to... she giggled shyly n made to turn when her eyes fell on the phone he gave her for private use... ha! She grabbed the phone, her eyes shy n excited ...well, what if she is away from him for the night! She could always talk to him, listen to his voice! ...she almost dropped the phone as she turned around to hear his chuckle n she immediately hid the phone behind her back as she turned to see him smiling at her from the door way...'well, well! ... what r u doing inside my room , pratigya? krishna smirked slyly as he sauntered towards her , his eyes raking her semi wet form... she backed away in shyness n gasped out as her back hit the wall , her shy frantic eyes locked to his playful , lustful ones ... 'hmmm...' he inhaled her along the right crook of her neck as he trapped her against the wall , his hands on either side of her along the wall... she inhaled wildly , her fingers around the phone tightening even as she threw her head sideways n offered her neck more to him , her other hand fisting her pallu... krishna suckled passionately along her right shoulder blade , lapping at a rain drops as he croaked ...'weren't u supposed to sleep in ur ma's room?'  ...'ufff..' she arched against him , a heaving breath escaping her as she shuddered n pushed him away , her eyes shy ...

' i ... i was going to go to ... ma's room' ...she stammered n made to turn n run but he stopped her by her wrist... she held her head down in shyness trying to get her hand freed from his grip ...'pls ... krishna... let me go... i shouldn't be here... the rasams... the ..' she began frantically n saw his eyes turn frustrated in naked yearning n shivered ... krishna closed his eyes for some secs , willing his body n heart to calm down ... the rasams yes!... he sighed dramatically n let  go of her wrist...' i need u here first thing in the morning !' he said , his tone betraying every thing about his dislike at the separation ...she nodded shyly , walking backwards, their eyes locked ...  well, she could give him a goodnight kiss, can't she? Krishna thought desperately n just on cue , as though she could read his mind , pratigya ran towards him n pecked him shyly along his right cheek with a whispered husky 'goodnight, krishna' n ran out of the room, giggling ... 'argh' krishna groaned in displeasure n frustration as he slumped back to the bed ...goodnight? its going to be horrible ! ... he turned n laid face down , punching the pillows into a more comfortable position, sighing ... well, he will have to endure these few hours somehow...he was sure he can't sleep ... her sleeping face blossomed in his heart , of the many times he had watched her sleep ... so beautiful ...so serene ... so innocent... he can't wait to have her beside him n just go on watching her sleep... well not tmw night though , he chuckled to himself ... sleep is the last thing he will let her do tmw!... n many more days n nights to come!... he thought lustily , his mind busy conjuring up absolutely naughty images ...  he can't wait for the dawn to come...

Pratigya hugged renuka happily as they made to sleep ... it was days after which she was with her mother...after all the tortures ...renuka kissed pratigya over her head...'i am so happy beti... so happy' she gushed , wiping her tears ...'but pls forgive me for keeping u away from damaadji , but as u know that the mangalsutra broke n damaadji has decided for a remarriage n i ...well, i am being selfish here... i could see ur marriage ... the only thing i wanted to see all these years ...' renuka sniffed ... pratigya clasped her frail hands , nodding 'i know ma... i know... n don't ask forgiveness ... its my dream coming true too... u r watching my marriage, happy for it, what else i want?' ... renuka caressed her cheeks as she said...' its just a few hours... n then no one will keep u away from damaadji... i don't think he will let anyone ...' renuka added , pinching her daughter over her arm teasingly ...'ma!' pratigya blushed , hugging renuka ... renuka hugged her back, smiling in happiness... how she wished to tease her daughter about her marriage! She had never thought she will live to have the experience , but ... god has been so kind... they prepared to sleep after pratigya gave renuka her medicines ... pratigya turned over to her side , still grinning from ear to ear , her palms clutching against her bosom , her thoughts full of him, eyes dreamy...the events of the day filled her heart n she struggled to suppress a  sensual shudder as she remembered how he had suckled n nipped the fingers of her toe ... her toes curled on their own accord as she remembered the sensations n she curled into a ball , her body suddenly feeling feverish... n his fingers down her ...navel... no! Don't think about that!... she blinked as her eyes fell on the bedside timepiece ... it read 11.30 pm ... !!!!

she felt a lightning of excitement pass up her spine as her heart reminded her that its his birthday the next day!... oh! Just half an hour to go!  N... n ... oh ! what should she gift him? What should she do to make his birthday special...? ...may be  ...  may be she could sneak out of the room n wish him happy birthday n then sneak back quickly ... but ... but ... didn't maji n all say that she shouldn't be with him for the night!... she chewed her lower lip , tensed n sad for not being able to be with him ... well, its just for a few hours pratigya! U can see him  the morning ... she almost jumped in excitement as she remembered about the phone... she turned to make sure that renuka is asleep n moved to the edge of the bed, clutching the phone... she opened the phone n smiled in happiness as she saw the contacts showing only one number which he had fed already ... his!... she called him , her heart thundering madly , waiting with bated breath ...she could feel every cell of her body bursting in excitement ...

krishna was busy conjuring up elaborate plans for their honeymoon n was browsing through the online stores , his eyes desirous as he lazily lay on his back, stretched over the bed with his tab ...he had already decided on the place, there is no confusion in it... the next part was the clothes ... as much as he liked her in saari , he would love to see her in other clothes too... first thing , he don't want to waste time in undressing her everytime ... but undressing her slowly would be fun , romantic... yeah, but not all the time! He countered back naughtily to his heart... he could be feral too , as he is feeling now... don't think about it! OK... sec, she would think he is a greedy moron if he ripped off her clothes everytime ...instinct told him that she won't mind, but ... best idea is to get her some clothes which he could easily slip off her n at the same time make her feel decently covered ...decently covered? He chuckled to himself... well, not that she will be needing  clothes  while  she is with him , particularly at the place they will be going for honeymoon, he thought cheekily ...is this normal? He thought ...why do he feel like having her all the time...?  he grinned slyly as his eyes trained on to the beautiful pink dress... great! This will do for the starters... 

he bought it online n was busy imagining her in it when he heard the phone ring... he gaped at the screen , his heart skipping a beat...what? she took the phone! ... he chuckled into the phone ...'not slept yet? I can't help u ... but i could tell u how i won't let u sleep tmw night... a trailer of sorts, what say?' ... pratigya turned scarlet as she inhaled wildly , fighting not to giggle... 'no ... no need ... i think i have seen fairly enough trailers today...' she said , playing with her hair , her voice husky ... 'u r mistaken , if u think those were trailers...  they were just teasers ...' krishna smiled slyly , making no attempt to hide the undercurrent of lust in his voice... he felt her shiver n smirked widely ... 'why haven't u slept yet then?' she asked , trying to divert the topic from the constant blush areas... 'do u really want to know?' he asked , his voice tempting ... 'hmm..' she nodded shyly ... ofcourse she knew the answer ... he must be thinking of her , just as she was thinking about him... she gasped softly as she heard him reply...' i was thinking of where to take us for our honeymoon ... n what would u wear... or not to wear , to be precise ...' ...she panted softly into the phone , not knowing what to say ... he has expertly brought her back to the blushing areas again...  krishna listened to her soft pants , desire surging inside him ... 'stop doing it or i will forget we r supposed to be spending the night as unmarried boy n girl...!' he hissed into the phone... 'stop doing what?' she asked innocently , confused ... krishna sighed...' nothing ...carry on... why did u call me up? Surely to torture me? he said , fisting his palm over the pillow ...' torture?' pratigya asked , hurt ...  huh ! she isn't getting what u mean... krishna turned on his back , sighing again ...'nothing ... why haven't u slept yet? Thinking about me?'  He asked her , his voice teasing... 'hmmm...' she hummed shyly ...'what exactly were u thinking?' he asked , his voice hoarse ... 'n...nothing..' she stammered , blushing , tightening her grip on the phone ... 'i don't believe u... tell me...' he urged , his voice dripping in desire ... pratigya played with her hair for some secs , her shy eyes on the time piece ...it was just one minute to12... 

'i was thinking of how to wish u krishna ...'... ...'wish ? what...?' krishna said , taken aback ... 'Happy Birthday krishna...' she whispered , her voice full of love ... krishna felt his lips stretch in a smile , his heart brimming ... he had never heard those words for a long 20 years... he never wanted to... but ...now it felt right! ... so good... 'say that again..' he whispered , his voice happy n choking ... 'Happy Birthday my krishna ...' pratigya gushed, her voice quivering , as she sensed his emotions...' i... i love u...pratigya ...i love u so much...u don't have ...any idea how this feels...' he said , eyes welling up... 'i have ... i love u krishna ...' pratigya said, happy tears in her eyes ... krishna sighed , taking a deep breath ... 'just wish? I want my birthday kiss..' he said , smiling ... pratigya giggled , brushing away her tears 'no... u will have to be content with' just a wish' now... ma is here n i am not supposed to be with u tonight n...' she began but stopped as she heard him tut, half angrily n half playfully ... 'I don't know any bloody thing! I want my birthday kiss ! NOW! ...Come out of the room ...i will be waiting in the nearby balcony ... if u don't , i will have to break into ur ma's room n get my birthday kiss then n there ...' krishna hissed into the phone , sitting up on his bed ... 'krishna...' pratigya whispered frantically , feeling torn between her heart's desire to be with him n her mind's regard for the rasams... u want to give him a birthday kiss n make him happy n feel happy urself, don't u? She heard her heart question her ... yes! ... but ... no ifs n buts ! ... he wants a birthday kiss ... u want to give him one... then what r u waiting for ... ? alright !... 'krishna ... ok...i ..i will come to the balcony ... but for 5 mins! ..' she said, trying not to let him know that she is as eager as him about their meeting...  but she was sure her blushing voice n thundering heart gave her away as she heard him chuckle before he cut the phone... 

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
wow di interesting update and kriya is fantastic and waiting for their wedding and krishna's naughtiness .. 😳 and Happy Diwali di πŸ˜ƒ and u forget to pm me di... 😳
dhakarn thumbnail

wow di interesting update and kriya is fantastic and waiting for their wedding and krishna's naughtiness .. 😳 and Happy Diwali di πŸ˜ƒ and u forget to pm me di... 😳

Thanks renu... πŸ˜ƒ 

i didn't forget ... πŸ˜³ but net was sooo sloow πŸ˜‘ n i could only post n edit , that too after sitting through over 1 hr  infact i didn't pm anyone πŸ˜³ ... now i am going to πŸ˜Š

Happy Diwali to u too dear πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
Renu111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Thanks renu...πŸ˜ƒ

i didn't forget ...😳but net was sooo sloow😑n i could only post n edit , that too after sitting through over 1 hrinfact i didn't pm anyone😳... now i am going to😊

Happy Diwali to u too dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

oh..net problem sorry sorry di 😊 sometimes it troubles me too and i hate it πŸ˜† its ok..and Enjoy diwali season. 😳
dhakarn thumbnail
πŸ˜†

oh..net problem sorry sorry di 😊 sometimes it troubles me too and i hate it πŸ˜† its ok..and Enjoy diwali season. 😳

oh no need to say sorry dear ... i have a horrible net connection πŸ˜† even i can't type for long from my tab as my house is in the exact convergence of 2 towers πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†   ...