Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Cant wait now pls update na

just some moments & update will be up soon...
leena04 thumbnail

thank you so much
leena04 thumbnail
the update will be up by in just some moments...
leena04 thumbnail

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

anjchand25,  balhsdfan,  shakshithebest,  saaraanishtha,  

ShwetaVaidya,  ic_2000,  couchyC,  selvi1275,  mayanandan,  

dilini2,  resha123Sakshiashu,  maira94,  Huma.Malik,  akilagoud2,

iluvusakshi,  contactcharu,  youandme272000,  Ramsakshi,  

Cute_Saakshii12dhristikpd,  jodude,  sandhyasn,  SouLScOREr

aanchaltulshan,  ...RamonaG...,  luvsakshi

thank you to all of them for loving & commenting on this story...

leena04 thumbnail
this will be last part of this thread will continue this story in new thread so enjoy this here only next will be in new SS thread...
leena04 thumbnail
the update is all on the way...
leena04 thumbnail

Hi guys I m back again with new OS story its actually chain of Talli Love series stories. In this I will try to catch up all the Talli RaYa moments in show. Hope u all will like this & I know I m late again this time but will only say sorry & will try my best to make u all entertain with my small efforts so now no long lectures but first want to say really very sorry for taking little longer to update.

Now not wasting much time let's go directly to the update... so here we go... Hope u all enjoy don't forgot to like the post & post ur most valuable comment for me...

---...---...---...---...---...---...---...---...---...---...---...---...---

Precap:-

RaYa enjoys their morning romance while teasing each other & getting lost in another love making season. Here NeVi decides to come to Delhi to find out the new lady love of Ram's life now from here be continue...

Part 3 -  We were just away from each other but never separated.

Priya is pampering Ram's hair with her fingers on his head holding around his neck. Ram now slowly started to peel kurta from her shoulder skin lovingly while kissing her every exposing part from it. Priya's grip around his shoulder getting more tighten moaning while feeling him more on her. Ram now moves his palms down from her shoulder to her waist touching & feeling her soft skin over her cloths then he moves his palms inside her cloths.

In just some minutes their cloths r on floor & RaYa r wrapped under the duvet lost in each other's arms. Priya is feeling him inside her Ram once again completing her with his whole love pouring in her room is filled with moaning & groaning sounds of RaYa. The shining morning become more lightning & young with their passionate young love of making.

Let's leave the love birds in their love nest by giving some privacy time.

~: 2 hours later... :~

Here NeVi reached Delhi at 8 am in the morning they directly moves towards the hotel were Ram is staying with Priya. They reached to hotel & moved inside while talking.

Neha: baby is Ram said u anything abt his room number or something. (Neha asked with plain face moving inside the hotel.)

Vik: no Neha I didn't got that much time to ask him u know na he was in so much hurry to keep call last night. (Vik complain abt the same thing once again which he did in Mumbai last night.)

Neha: yes I know but now how will we now find out abt Ram's room number b'coz we can't call him to ask as now he can doubt on us regarding this. (Neha asked with tension looking at Vik till now they reached near receptionist table of hotel.)

Vik: let's go & asks on reception abt it they must be knew it. (Vik explain the next move of their plan funny way while smiling.)

Neha: thank you for the information baby either I would never get to know if u didn't said to me. (Neha got irritate with his joke as it was really not the really good time to joke here she felt with fake smile.)

Vik: really no need to thanks darling the pleasure is all mine. (Vik said with more teasing way to Neha while smiling so lovely way to her.)

Neha: ohh shut up stupid I also know that too but do u think he will give any information abt his hotel's guest to stranger & when especially the guest is The Ram Kapoor. (In a frustration tone Neha asked to Vik with question look.)

Vik: don't worry baby u just relax I'm there na I will handle everything so now keep quite & watch me... (Vik said with big smile on his face while they reaching on to receptionist table.)

Man: good morning sir myself Ravi Mehra manager of this 7 star hotel & what may can I help u sir? (The person front of Vik ask humbly to them with sugary smile on lips.)

Vik: good morning Mr. Ravi... Hi myself Vikram Sheargil & she is my lovely wife Neha. (Vik casually introduce himself & Neha with broad smiling face.) Actually we have come here to meet my friend the Ram Kapoor regarding some businesses meeting which is very important for him so if u don't mind can u plz tell me his room number. (He replied smiling.)

Ravi: well sir generally we don't disclose any information abt our VIP guests to anyone inside or outside the hotel this is our stick rule then wither its abt their arrival, departure or their room number we keep everything very personal... (NeVi's face got dejected after hearing this but they got happy just after he completed his talk.) but who don't know u sir (he referred looking at Vik.) everyone knows u as u r the right hand come best friend of The Ram Kapoor we sees ur some picture & read abt u with Ram sir in newspapers offend so I won't mind to give his information to u so he is in room number 2300 at the top floor sir. (Ravi replied smiling with happy tone while seeing at NeVi here NeVi got happy hearing this as they cleared first step of their mission.)

Vik: thank you so much... (Vik said smiling warmly to Ravi with big grin on his face.)

Neha: if u don't mind can I ask u something more. (While going Neha stopped Vik & asks to Ravi as something strike to her mind.)

Ravi: yes ma'am what may I can help u? (Ravi asked politely to the beautiful lady while smiling.)

Neha: actually Ram has come here with his some employ can u plz tell me her room number also plz... (Neha asked while smiling but seeing changing Ravi's expression from smile to suspicious look she added some more thing.) Actually she is my friend & I really want to meet her. (Ravi smiles back at Neha as he believed on her words.)

Ravi: ohh its ok ma'am but Ram sir is sharing same room with his employ as there all rooms were already booked & only single room was booked by mistake so unfortunately they had needed to share same room from last night. (Ravi explained the whole things clearly to NeVi which hearing they were completely shocked.)

Neha: OK thank you Vikram let's go. (They were shaken up but still try to smile & moved away from Ravi while nodding.)

Vik: what they r sharing same room from last night. (Vik was shocked hearing it coming away from the place.)

Neha: I can't believe this Vikram that Ram can do anything like this... I still just can't. (Neha said while being completely shocked in this matter.)

Vik: no Neha I still feel there will must be something wrong Ram can't do such thing with Priya... He loves her so much there must be some other thing should be behind this. (Vik still defend his best friend as knowing very well about him.)

Neha: come let's go up & see with our eyes what Is going on there I sure there will be nothing like that we r thinking off. (Neha Aldo beloved on Ram & trust on her Hubby's trust on his best friend she herself wanted to be prove wrong & Vikram to be proved right.)

Vik: I hope so too. (Both moved towards the lift to go up stair of the hotel.)

~: Here in RaYa room 2 hours later :~

After the night of bliss while following the blissful morning RaYa were sleeping on bad while hugging each other. Ram is sleeping on his chest & Priya is lying on her back on their king size double bad. Ram is very close to Priya holding her by her waist tightly embraced her in his strong arms. Ram's hot breath is passing on Priya's neck along with loud voice of his snoring both r fully covered with white soft duvet. Priya shifts a bit in sleep & turns her face to Ram. Priya slowly slowly opened her eyes while blinking a smile adored on her lips watching the view in front of her she bits her lower lips seeing her king the only one who rules on her heart front of her while holding her so possessively.

Ram is looking like just a small baby who is keeping his candy very close to him while sleeping with fear of someone will snatch it from him so not leaving hold on her for second. She smiled again seeing him then bands little down on him & slowly placed her lips on his forehead while smiling. Then she got a view of their state being in bad her cheek go colored as beetroot red while blushing when she found herself fully naked under the white soft duvet with her man the only man who have the ownership of her everything.

Priya faints her magical smile to Ram try to get up from her position on bad being next to him but she simply couldn't as the way he felt her struggle to get up he tighten his grip around her waist snuggling her more close to him. Priya tried to get his hand off from her but Ram is in no mood to leave her any inch for a second he pulled her more close to him.

Priya: Ram get up u lazy bone it's been so late in the morning. (Priya shaken up Ram from his shoulder trying to make him wake up but seeing no effect on him she said further to wake him up.) Get up Ram either we will get late for meeting. (She got up little bit while removing Ram's hand while adjusting her duvet on her body.)

Ram: don't worry Darling I have postponed the meeting now don't disturb me in my sugary sleep of being next to candy for whom I was waiting for so long. (Ram said with smile still closed his eyes while snuggling more to her.)

Priya: if this in ur hand u would let me in the bad only but that is not possible Mr. Kapoor so its batter u get up & let me go get ready as I have to prepare for meeting too. (Priya push Ram away from herself with one shift & got up on bad while sitting & resting her back on bed rest while smiling looking at him.)

Ram: Priya don't spoil sport come here na. (Ram again try to pull back her from her place to where she belongs in his arms.)

Priya: no way Mr. Kapoor see it"s been 8 o'clock now. (She jerk off Ram's hand from her bally where he kept to pull her back while closing her eyes.)

Ram: offo Priya I told u I postponed the meeting for noon at 12 in noon so there is no hurry come let's take another round as we have plenty of time before meeting. (He said naughtily while smiling looking straight into her eyes he also set up on bad next to Priya while showing his bare chest hair he actually looking like Greek god.)

Priya: no way I'm seeing u Ram u r getting more naughtier then before even in this age so now no more rounds just get up & let me go for washroom. (She said with smile while smiling looking straight into his eyes.)

Ram: OK baba whatever u say now let's get ready to have shower together what say? (Ram said smiling showing his always charming smile flashing front of her.)

Priya: no way Ram I know where will it will lead to later so I m going alone going got it. (She said with big grin on her lips while keeping her chest covered with duvet along with her both hands.)

Ram: Ohh really then tell me also Mallika where it will led us... (Ram asks naughtily while grinning banding more on Priya making her go week in his lustful love.)

Priya: no Viraj not again now let me go its already late. (Priya said with shy smile as she actually very much tired due to two long tiredly encounter from last night.)

Ram: nothing will stop me when it comes to abt love you & u know that my love. (Ram banding more down on her now nearly to make her lay again on bad.)

Priya: plz Viraj... This is not right time even for this. (Priya placed her one palm on Ram's chest to stop him & covered her duvet with one hand then she push Ram little bit to sit back again on bad.)

Priya tries to find her cloths which were laying of floor away from her reach even Ram's cloths too she knew very well Ram did it purposely so that she has to get up & get out from duvet which will only give him clear view of her shiny silky skin as he always do like this only whenever they have a passionate encounter from last 20 years togetherness. She then looked back at Ram with thoughtful look Ram knew very well what is she thinking as she looked at their cloths on floor & turn back to him with her thoughts.

Ram's chubby cheeks got adored with his sweet smile by thinking that he knows very well Priya won't get up front of him without her cloths on her & he is not going to leave this opportunity at any cost to make her his again but Priya had already thought till now what she will do... which Ram could never think in his dream also. She smiled to Ram he even smiled back to her & try again to catch her on bad but before that could happen Priya slowly removed the duvet from her upper body her eyes all the time on Ram's face to catch his reactions. Ram's mouth open wind in shock he never expected such bold move from Priya. Here Priya removed full duvet & stands front of Ram without any piece of cloth on her body. Ram completely lost his senses seeing Priya like this his mouth still wind open & lost in her beauty. Priya here grinning while seeing Ram so lost in her beauty.

Priya: what did u think Mr. Kapoor that I won't get up front of u... (Ram came back in his senses after hearing Priya's voice & she closed his open mouth while placing her finger on his chin naughtily.) then let me clear u my dear husband nooo I mean my sweet & cute Golu hubby that we've married form last 22 years & like u said u seen me like this many times so now this situation doesn't make me awkward any more so from next time don't try this dirty tricks on me... (She while grinning pet on his one cheek & Ram still getting over from talk.)

Ram: ohh really Mallika then I guess I should not just play but has to be dirty now. (He back fully in his senses & all ready to attack on her with his lustful love.)

Ram tries to catch Priya's hand who is standing near to bad but before he could catch her Priya runs towards the changing room & before he could get any hold on her she moves into washroom. Ram still runs behind her & got bumped with room's closed door.

Ram: I'm not going to leave u like this Mallika just open the door... (Priya smiled resting her back on closed door while taking little heavy breath as she really runs faster.)

Priya: in ur dreams baby now let me complete my shower or we will get late so get ur cloths on & plz order some heavy food I'm really very hungry. (She moved towards washroom passing by changing room while smiling.)

Ram: Mallika open the door yaar u can't take shower all alone. (Ram shouts load but there was no response from other end.) Darling open the door... (Ram still shouting while bagging on door with little loud voice as getting no response from other end.) Mallika open the bathroom door let me come in plz... (Here in meanwhile when Ram was shouting NeVi reached at room door of 2300 & hearing Ram's voice & words both got shocked.)

At the same moment NeVi reached to the room & heard everything what Ram was saying to Mallika a.k.a Priya but they misunderstood that Ram is with some other girl whose name is Mallika. NeVi now ringed the bell of room with much anger inside in them. Ram still standing on changing room's door asking Priya to open but hearing the bell noise his ears alerted towards the noise coming out from the main door of room. Ram gets irked hearing continually noise of bell from door. He puts his cloths on his body after picking up it from floor & moves towards the main door of room to open it.

He opened the door in anger but seeing his 2 best buddy in anger standing front of him he got shocked. He gulp his throat in fear then he looked inside the room & then again gaze at his best friends who were now standing on door with wind eyes which r on his kurta who was having some red mark of Priya's sindoor of the last night along with some marks of lipstick on his lip's corner. NeVi looked at each other & then back to Ram with anger.

Ram: Neha... Vikram... What u both r doing here... I mean... U... means... (Ram stammers while talking in fear that he will might be caught by them.)

Vik: Ram r u just going to make us stand here or r we going to be welcomed in ur room also. (Vik asked in anger looking back to scared Ram.)

Ram: ya sorry please come in... (He moved a side to let them in then suddenly struck to his mind & he again stand blocking their way on door.) No... I mean u can't come in right now (Ram is in thought while tensed to find suitable answer for this.) u... u... both just wait in lobby I will come to meet u there. (When Ram didn't have batter answer he just asked them to stay away from him for little a while but indirectly.)

Neha: lobby... why in lobby when u have ur own room why we should meet in lobby Fatty? (Neha asked in anger while looking at Ram NeVi were playing like they don't know anything being innocent they wanted to Ram blurt out truth by himself.)

Ram: Neha it's just that I can't allow u to come in my room like this b'coz its early morning & its messed up all around so that's why I'm asking u to stay in lobby will meet there na. (Ram try to justify himself but completely failed to connivance NeVi who knew the truth & determined to get into in the room.)

Vik: messed up... Ram until I know u were staying here alone na then there should be have no reason to keep ur room messed up at this early morning or is there is any other reason that's why u r not allowing us to be in. (Vik caught Ram red handed while seeing his expression change on the last comment he did.)

Ram: what did u mean? What u want to say say it clearly... (Ram got angrier hearing Vik & try to push the matter with his fake anger but nothing seems working on.)

Neha: we just want to ask is there anyone inside the room that's why u not allowing us to go in. (Neha asked the straight question to Ram which he didn't expected yet.)

Ram: what the hack u r saying Neha it's not like that OK... How can u think abt me like that? (Ram still try show his take anger just to hide his fear to getting caught ted handed.)

Neha: b'coz ur have forced us Ram I mean ur wife is not with u from last 6 month & besides to getting her back into ur life u r here in Delhi hotel with ur lady employee in single room form last night & u saying ur room r messed up in early morning of hour... now tell me what should I think for it right now? (Neha completely shocked Ram saying his sec rate which he was trying yo hide from them until now but he understood now there is no use to hide he should blurt the truth to them.)

Ram: see Neha its nothing like that whatever u r thinking is just ur rubbish thought I can explain. (Ram soften his voice after taking deep breath try to talk to Neha clammily.)

Neha: I don't want any explanation just wanted to get inside & see everything by myself u r not going to able to stop me these time. (Neha moved forward to get inside the room pushing ram aside from door.)

Now before Ram could say anything or do to stop Neha she just bragged inside the room with full force moving Ram a side from door. There Ram got shocked but still followed Neha along with Vik behind him they all entered in bedroom. There NeVi got completely shocked seeing the messed up room. Ram closed his eyes in embarrassment looking away.

There NeVi sees girls cloths on floor also the bad was fully messed up due to the passionate sessions of RaYa's love making after seeing this it wasn't took time for NeVi to understood what had been happened here at last night.

Neha: see Vikram u was the one who was supporting ur this friend but see what he did with our trust he even didn't think for Priya once. (Neha shoot up with anger towards Vik b'coz of getting frustrated due to Ram.)

Vik: I never expected this from you Ram never ever you just didn't broke our trust but you broke Priya's trust too which she do on ur endlessly ur have ruined everything. (Vik got disappointed due to Ram's act & feeling disgusted to being Ram's friend.)

Ram: Vikram at least you believes on me yaar it's not at all like that what u both r thinking let me explain yaar. (Ram is standing there with helpless expression didn't know how to explain his best buddies the situation due to the misunderstandings.)

Neha: now what will u explain Ram no explanation will change what u did... (Neha turned towards ram in anger with little loud voice she explained it to him.)

Priya: Neha... Vikram... u both here... (Priya just then came out of washroom after having fresh bath & while wearing red colored sari with green border.)

NeVi heard filmier voice which came from their behind towards the washroom & both knows very well who is the owner of this voice. NeVi shocked while turning towards their back to check who is coming towards them just to ensure what they r assuming is real or not. Ram had satisfactory smile around his lips seeing his lady love coming out of washroom freshly bathed & wearing his favorite color combination sari that red & green in which she is looking divine beauty who is non beatable by nature even. Here NeVi dumbstruck seeing their thoughts turning into reality the moment they saw Priya coming out of rest room after taking bath with surprised look on her face looking at NeVi & Ram.

Priya: what u both r doing here at this early hour of morning? (She looked confusedly at Ram then asked looking at NeVi with surprised.)

Neha: Priya you... I mean what you r doing here with Ram? (Neha again started with her mad question as she was not able to understand what is going there.)

Now the table turns & its time for RaYa to answers the NeVi countless questions as everyone there r completely shocked in true to surprised encounter of their unplanned meeting in such awkward situation & everyone is looking at other's face for batter answer but fails to get anything in mind. Here Vikram recalls his phone call with Priya that day when he called her to inform Priya abt the other lady in Ram's life now he understood why she clammily refused of such existence of someone in Ram's life b'coz she was the only lady in Ram's life with whom Ram is getting much more closer leaving his family away.

Neha: that mean that new lady in Ram's life is none other than you are... (Mega starts with her drams front of RaYa which starts to make then embarrassed.) OMG we both r so mad sorry fatty in anger we both idiot were thinking beyond so much but now nothing is to worry. (Neha looked apologetically towards Ram for taunting him for no reason.)

Ram: yes now you recognized yourself properly dear & addresses correctly completely mad that's what you both r. (Ram said it in anger yet in happy tone while taunting NeVi.)

Vikram: you r right we both r really a big mad person & very very sorry that we said many things to you in anger yaar. (Vik looked sadly at Ram while holding his shoulder to apologize in true manner.)

Neha: yes Vikram is right we r really very sorry. (Neha even looked sadly towards Ram with guilt of understanding her fatty wrong.)

Ram: see what I said was right you both r really a mad people no big mad people... (He said in angry tone to them while smiling at them also.) From when this sorry & thanks has been came in between us? (He pulled Vik into side hug while looking lovingly at Neha.) I know yaar you both r just concern for us the most... you just only wants me & Priya to be happy only & what happen today it was also happen due to ur cares for us the most m... so no need of any explanation. (Ram answers with love & care to them with big grin on his face while seeing Priya & NeVi smiling.)

Priya: what you r talking abt can someone plz explain me too... (Priya asked in surprise tone as she actually didn't know what happen here some time ago.)

Neha: you just forget it Priya Faaty will explain you latter on you just tell me that seeing all this (looking around in the room) I guess now all separation is ended between you both & you r ready to be back in Kapoor's life right. (Priya felt shy looking around so as Ram due to naughty gaze of NeVi on them.)

Priya: we were never separated Neha it was just bad circumstances made us to part our ways but we were never alone as our love is always with each other however we r away from each other our heart know there is one heart in this whole world... who only cares for us... who only loves us truly... who can do anything for us without expecting in return... & who is only mad for each other that much that it can't think abt other than each other. (While saying all this Priya continually looking into Ram's eyes they had an intended eye lock while NeVi's heart also getting wet in true love of RaYa.)

Vik: so true & we both r happy to see that old mad love in ur both eyes for each other again. (Vik said with wide grin on his lips while making RaYa blush due to their naughty thoughts.)

Neha: yes baby but I have more queries to ask u come a side... (Neha started off with her nonstop quires taking Priya aside with her here Ram & Vik left alone near to each other.)

Ram: Vikram if ur mad wife will do on with drama na then we will be late for our meeting as I have still to take shower. (Ram & Vik both r staring at Neha & Priya lovingly when ram explained the things to him Vik seems didn't understood what ram wanted to say so he said in carefree style.)

Vik: then who is stopping you Priya already took her bath go & take yours too. (Vik said casually looking at Ram with smiling face.)

Ram: why u can't understand baby (Ram said in little angry tone while mimicking Neha saying so...) I guess I need sometime alone with my wife after staying away from her so many month... isn't it? (He asked Vik showing his big eyes to make him understand what he is talking abt actually Vik seems understood now while nodding his head in yes.)

Vik: I guess u r right let me take my drama queen with me. (He moves towards Neha to take her away from here...) baby I guess we should leave now to check on kids as Sammy & Pihu who r also here what's say? (Vik smiled to Neha try to make her understand after pulling her aside holding her by her shoulder.)

Neha: ya right baby but let me talk to Priya sometime we r meeting after so many days yaar. (Neha yet still didn't get what Vik wants to say to her as she still try to move towards Priya but Vik pull her back holding her lovingly.)

Vik: baby what is left in talk we will talk to them in lunch let's leave them for some time alone haaan... (Vik showed Neha his big eyes trying to make her understand here Neha got his message what Vik wants to make her understand & nodded in yes moving towards outside of room.)

Neha: ohh ya I mean right Priya Vikram is right we will meet for lunch & I will want every little detail of last 2 days OK... so bye fatty will meet ur for lunch in restaurant OK... (here Vik winked at Ram as they succeed in their mission to make Neha understand & here Neha winks at Priya while saying the last line then she holds Vik hands & moves towards to going out but pulls the main to close while going out.)

Ram: Priya I wanted to talk to you. (Ram sees in Priya's eyes both had a small eye lock ram said first after breaking the silence between them.)

Priya: I also want to talk to u Ram but I guess we r getting late for meeting shall we can talk later on. (Priya smiled wildly looking at him Ram nodes in yes with slight smile) now u go & take ur bath or we will be late till then I m arranging the papers & seeing the meeting arrangements. (Priya looks away & try to move away towards dressing table but Ram stop her by holding her hand to go away.)

Ram: Priya do u have extra pair of fresh cloths? (Ram just ask with naughty grin & twinkled eyes.)

Priya: yes I have but why u r asking? (Priya said quietly without knowing the Ram's intentions she said yes in confused look.)

Ram: b'coz when ur this pair of cloths will be wet u will need one more na. (Ram said while smiling broadly with wink to her still Priya fail to get any idea of his plans for it.)

Priya: what do u mean why my this pair of cloth will be wet. (She asked innocently as having no clue of his antic that what he is abt to do next.)

Ram: let me show ur how... (he grinned naughtily while picking up Priya in his arms.)

Priya: Ram what the hell r ur doing. (Priya's eyes go wild in shocked the way Ram picked her up like baby in his arms.)

Ram: that only what I told ur before taking shower with my lady love. (He said with carved lips into smile while having naughty ideas in mind.)

Priya: Ram I had my bath & we r getting late plz don't do this. (Priya still pleads to Ram but in heart she was too seeing happy see her Prince charming back to her... her heart were dancing in Tue of pure love.)

Ram keeping his ear def towards Priya's continually pleading to leave her he just hold her tight while moving in his arms & make his way towards washroom with naughty wild grin. Its been 10 o'clock still they had 2 hours in meeting so let's just let this love birds enjoy their love bath will back to u very soon with further parts of story.

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---

If u like this part or story plz comment on it & like the post of update... it will give me more encouragement to write also will increased the activity of forum so I request to silent readers too plz comment or else forum with close soon... so plz reply...

PS:- sorry I had planned it only for one part but as rising the story demand by my 2 lovely readers had to extended it for 3 part so this is the last & further story i will continue in my new thread as due to request by readers I had to make it SS from OS so see u in new thread after this & now would like to disclose the lovely friend's name is Sandy (shandhyasn) love u dear anything for u... so here we go for last one... Also thank you to all lovely reader who asked me to continue this just b'coz of u all its reach to 3 parts all credit goes to u all... Love u guys...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap:-  not yet ready but will post soon. It will be all about further story my way.

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---

To be continue...

Edited by leena04 - 8 years ago
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES
unres
beautiful...updt :)
kase likhlate ho yr buddy...gr8 wrk
Nevk is suprbbb Edited by Dr.Tinni - 8 years ago
MnSakshifan thumbnail