Originally posted by: NailClipper

Those days of the month, may be. 😆

Here she sounds funny..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46962259

Had a good laugh at that! 😆 Both Miya-Biwi turn out to be cray-cray at times! 😆
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How very "sweet girl" and loved by lot of man on screen and ... the real is...👎🏼

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kochu Edited by KochurShaakBata - 9 years ago
Mid life crisis. 😆

fcuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People are so self entitled. She asks someone else to adjust her car seat. Cant she do it herself?
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
She has the worst Hindi/Indian accent ever. It's pretty much torture to hear Hema Malini speak.

It was not a nakhra: Clarifies Hema Malini

We saw the viral video which had Hema Malini throw starry airs. Hemaji refused to sit in a small car and also rudely put in many a request.
Hemaji however confirmed on Twitter that all this was not a 'nakra' and that she had genuine reasons for it. The veteran actress turned politician wrote, "I would like to clear the air about accusations & uploading of a YouTube video by some people. First of all, it was not a nakra as accused. It was a legitimate request- if I go in a small low car, there is a lot of protest from the thousands of public who have lined up to see me. I always prefer an SUV where I sit in front and people are happy to see me. This way, the Pratyashi & one other can sit at the back. Another problem is security which is v lax. As it happened in Haryana, thousands converge on the car, helicopter etc & it is a scary situation."
She added, "There is no controlling the mass hysteria & ppl can get badly hurt & that upsets me. I avoid road shows not bec of personal reasons. Normally, campaigns are scheduled for at least 5 venues for different candidates.I cannot spend time on a road show which might go for hours. If I do so, the other venues might get left out & that is not fair on those candidates. Which is why I just go straight to the manch. I make my appeal & leave immdly for the next venue which is normally quite a distance away. The day is generally jam packed & full of action. I hope this clarifies my position with all my detractors who have been making so much noise. I will not make any further reference to this."
Well, we understand, Hemaji. However, we were just looking for the magic words. Err..they are 'Please' and 'Thank You'.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Her defence doesn't make sense. Its not WHAT she said, its HOW she said it. Her tone was very disrespectful and high-headed. No matter what her reasons were for requesting whatever she said (im sure they are valid reason) - that's not the right way to speak to anyone really
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be she is making the vedio more famous by tweeting. The tone , gesture , body language itself speaks her intent.
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

Watched the video again...she actually tells the guy to adjust the seat in such a tone 😕

Reminds me of this

O YIN YA PIKA PHOO..🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcAH2M9E8Y[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcAH2M9E8Y

Dafuq was that!  🤣  He got so irritated!