Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is another one with maushumi chatterjee😆

"On one of our BOMBAY-DELHI-TOKYO flights, way back in the late 1970s, we had the affable and lovable Moushumi Chatterjee flying with us. She was accompanied by her quiet and unassuming husband Babu ( Jayanta Mukherjee ). They were traveling only from Bombay (Oops Mumbai) to Delhi, and for some unknown reason they were in the economy class.

Soon after take-off, Moushumi's husband Babu came to the galley and asked a hostess for a drink–a Bloody Mary. Now, there was a government regulation in force those days, under which liquor was not allowed to be sold or served to pax traveling only on domestic sectors i.e. between stations within the country. So the hostess had no choice but to politely refuse him the drink.

Within a minute, Moushumi walked up to me, and with a lovely smile made a request, "Please give one drink to Babu no, she is very thirsty." She inadvertently changed her poor husband's gender and I didn't have the heart to correct a small grammatical error by such a pretty and glamorous celebrity. I immediately agreed "Okay, I will serve him the drink, though unofficially, but you will have to pay for it in dollars."

She slid a little closer towards me, looking directly into my eyes, and with a childlike innocence said "We don't have any dollars", finishing off her request with a grin. I decided to pay for the drink from my own pocket, which I thought was a very small price to pay for the lascivious looks aimed at me by the beautiful lady. Babu accepted the drink with a humble and grateful smile, Moushumi returned to her seat, and we returned to our work.

After a short while I went to the first class area to collect some important paperwork pertaining to the diet details of economy pax. As I was walking back to the galley, somewhere halfway in the narrow aisle of the 'C' zone, I almost collided into a stationary Moushumi. She was standing plop in my path, blocking my way! I said "Excuse me! I need to go to my galley." She smiled at me, and with a mischievous glint in her eyes, she said teasingly "What if I don't let you go?" Then, holding my shoulder with her palm she added "Can you manage just one more drink for Babu? Please!"I was almost tempted to ask her, 'Is she still thirsty?' But I refrained from doing so, and being totally floored by her flirtatious advances, I agreed to send one more 'free drink' to Babu. 

She spent most of her time in the galley chatting with us, in fact once when I was bending to cut open a bar seal, she suddenly called out "Manu , do you like this job ?"  I was surprised; I said "How did you know my name?"

"I asked him!" She said pointing to a very feminine looking air-hostess who was standing nearby. The poor girl was too embarrassed to react. I somehow suppressed my desire to laugh at her constant changing of gender. Moushumi then came close to me, caught my hand, entwined all her fingers into mine, and whispered sexily into my ear, "Manu do me one more favor na, give 'Babu' another drink no!" All this flirtatious behavior and the close proximity of her body to mine, was making me weak in the knees. To say that I wasn't enjoying her amorous teasing would be a white lie! But I had a job to do, so i told her "I am sorry, after this drink I will be unable to serve you anymore drinks as I have to close and seal the bar before we land.

She flashed a beaming smile again, and squeezing my hand she said, "Why don't you come and meet me when you are in Bombay, here's my phone number." She handed me a piece of paper and quickly added, "And when you call up, if my servant picks up the phone, ask for 'INDU', because that is my real name. Only then he will call me."

I don't know why, but I had a somewhat uncanny feeling that Moushumi's servant was a female!🤣

.Alluring. thumbnail
that's it? he didn't write if he succeeded in hiding the teddy from Abhishek?😆  

Moushami chatterjee...disgusting ðŸ¤¢

interesting articles.. thanks for sharing ðŸ˜†

Please give one drink to Babu no, she is very thirsty."

🤣

"And when you call up, if my servant picks up the phone, ask for 'INDU', because that is my real name. Only then he will call me."

I don't know why, but I had a somewhat uncanny feeling that Moushumi's servant was a female!

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

I don't know why, but I had a somewhat uncanny feeling that Moushumi's servant was a female!🤣

\

🤣🤣
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh god!! its hilarious🤣  sexy maushumi chatterjee using his charm for  a drink...it seems that she kept her husband  busy in drinking alcohol and kept flirting with other guys...iam sure lots of men had very good "bed" time with her😆 

shami can u give my webaddress from where u got these stories ..iam sure there would be lots of stories 😆

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail

ok, here is the next one about hema malini!

"On one of our international flights we learnt that the extremely popular film actress, the darling of the masses, and the ultimate Dream Girl of the film industry, Hema Malini was slated to travel with us on that day.
When Hemaji finally came on board, she was dressed in a green sari and sported a large red bindi on her forehead, making her look elegant and graceful. She was very quiet, a little reserved, but totally honest in her disposition. She came across as the exact opposite of her Basanti character. Of course, I could be proved wrong later, as the journey had just begun.
Also flying on the same flight was Hema's daughter Esha Deol, then, the new up and coming star of Bollywood, who had, in fact, given up her first class seat in favor of her mother. Esha herself had moved to the upper deck club–class seat reserved for Hema Malini.
Hemaji spared no opportunity to promote her daughter to her fans, telling them all to watch her daughters upcoming movie, 'She has learned Bharatnatyam, she has learned acting, and she is going to gym everyday' she said!😆

I sent Hemaji a glass of fresh orange juice through the hands of a hostess who we knew had a huge crush on Hemaji's husband, Dharmendra. She had been dying to talk to the actress about being married to the actor.'How is Dharamji?' The hostess asked coyly as Hema took a sip of the juice. 'He is very busy' came the curt reply.😆

Hema immediately changed the topic, 'This juice is very cold. Can you heat it up and give it to my daughter Esha upstairs?' asked Hema Malini. 'In the microwave?' asked the confused hostess. 'Yes, Esha is dubbing for her new film, and I don't want her throat to become sick.' The hostess scurried off to heat the juice.🤣

Chilli Sauce for the Lady
Once during the lunch service, when the 'cream of tomato soup' was served to her, Hemaji tasted a bit of the soup, made a face as if it was insipid, and asked for some Tabasco sauce to spice up the soup. For some unknown reason, the hostess had not been able to deliver the Tabasco to Hemaji for a while. When I went towards her row and asked if everything was ok, she said that she was still waiting for little Tabasco sauce. I apologized profusely for the delay, and told her that I would get her not just a little, but a whole bottle of Tabasco.

Hemaji grinned and said in a typical south Indian accent "I daunt want the full bautall, becaase anybaady who drinks full bautall of toebassco will go maaadd".😆

It became obvious as to why she had not opened her mouth for so long!🤣

Finally, a nice clean and neat bottle (bautall) of tobasco was handed over to Hema Malini respectfully. She smiled and accepted the little bottle full of dynamite for the taste buds. We moved on to look after our other passengers, when in less than a minute, I heard a shrill cry coming from Hemaji's direction.

With a polite "excuse me" to the pax seated two rows behind her, I rushed to Hemaji's seat and saw that her face had changed color. She seemed to have swallowed a little bomb of sorts and something that looked suspiciously like smoke was emanating from her ears!

"Take this soup away, this is vairy straang TOE-BASSS-COE !" she cried

We replaced her soup bowl with another one, full of fresh, hot ' non–tobascoed' soup. 'And for my daughter, Esha??' the concerned mother asked lovingly.

'I have already sent up some soup' I said, having preempted the request. 'And don't worry Hemaji, we didn't give her any Tabasco!'

Hema Malini smiled, and enjoyed the rest of her 5 course lunch peacefully.😳

fire_gun thumbnail
oh god ..hema malini and esha😆...good one yaar..thanx for story
shamil thumbnail
🤣@fire-gun did u read the one about dia mirza and her possessive mom??😆

Dia was accompanied on this flight by her mother, who like many other 'star-moms' was protective, possessive and the sheltering kind.  While Dia herself had very little or no make-up on her lovely face, the mother's face was full of many-many layers of it.

They were both seated in the middle row of the club-class and I first caught sight of them when Dia's mother was tugging at her daughter's seatbelt to check if it were fastened tightly. She then carefully placed a pillow in the small of Dia's back and only then proceeded to recline into her own seat.

A hostess holding a juice tray approached the ladies and asked "Fresh Orange or Pineapple juice ma'am?" "Don't you have fresh Pomegranate juice?" asked mom. "No ma'am, we have only these two" said the hostess. Dia intervened, "Mom! It doesn't matter, I'll have the orange juice". "No, I told you, orange is not good for your throat, have a glass of water at room temperature instead" Then turning to the air-hostess she added "I hope you have an aquaguard on this aeroplane, my daughter drinks aquaguard water only!"😆

The baffled hostess replied "No ma'am, we don't have an aquaguard, but we carry bottled mineral water"

Mom very contemptuously allowed her embarrassed daughter to drink the mineral water.😛

Around the same time, the flight purser was distributing GUCCI give-away bags, one each to every club-class pax. The thrilled mom grabbed her bag, "Can I have one more?' she asked. "MOM!" shouted Dia. Seeing the uncormfortable look on her daughter's face, mom quickly told the purser "Its okay! I don't want another one."🤣

After the flight began, Dia walked upto the front galley and stood there chatting, quite amicably, with a handsome flight purser and a club-class hostess. When asked about her forthcoming movies, Dia said "I am presently shooting for a very realistic movie Shootout at Lokhandwala , but next year I will be doing an exciting scary movie called Hum Tum aur Ghost!" The purser, obviously smitten by Dia's delicate looks, tried to make small talk with her, but didn't seem to remember any of her movies.  "I really liked you in that film, I think you were opposite Shahrukh Khan?"😲😆

Dia looked at him thoughtfully and said, 'I haven't acted with Shahrukh yet', she suddenly added with a lot of zeal, 'but I will be doing a special appearance in his new movie (Om Shanti Om)soon!'

Just as the conversation was becoming interesting, Dia's 'mom' walked into the galley and chidingly said to her, "Don't waste your time here, take some rest now, you know that you are shooting in Bombay tomorrow". Dia returned to her seat and rested a while.😆

When the lunch service started it was impossible to offer any food item to Dia without the express permission of her specifically caring 'mom', who kept insisting that her dear daughter stick to vegetarian food. So much so that the delicious fish chowder soup,whose rich aroma had already luredDia back in the galley, was not permitted to be served to her. Poor Dia had to make do with the Cream of Vegetable soup instead!

When the hors d'oeuvres (starters) trolley was rolled into the cabin, the hostess turned the vegetarian side towards them and told Dia "we have Broccolli, stuffed asparagus and avocado". Before Dia could even take a peek at the delicacies, 'Mom' interrupted "No, no, no non-veg! I told you earlier." The poor hostess somehow convinced mom that all the afore-mentioned food items were one hundred percent vegetarian, whereas for the non-veg pax we had the very special Prawn Cocktail .

Both mother and daughter looked cravingly at the tempting Prawn Cocktail, but let go off it very reluctantly. Two food trolleys later, when the dessert trolley  came out, they had a similar longing for the Soan Halwa, but that too passed off from under their noses.🤣

Finally, a fed-up and embarrassed Dia curled up into a blanket and fell asleep. Once 'Mom' was convinced that Dia was in fact asleep, she made her move.

'Mom' came to the galley and asked me "Excuse me Sir, if there is any of thatPrawn Cocktail left, can I have one?"  I overcame my shock quickly and gave her the one that I had saved for myself.

No sooner had she finished walloping my share of the delectable prawn dish, she asked for the Soan halwa, of which she gobbled two large bowls-full.

Then before she turned to go back to her seat, Mom's eyes piercingly searched around the galley and said to me pleadingly   "Do you think I can get one or two more of those lovely Gucci gift packs which you people gave at the beginning of the flight?"😆

I opened the gift box cabinet and gave her two Gucci gift packs. 'Thanks" Mom said, surveying the exquisite toiletries and mini perfumes in the bag. 'It's for Dia!' 'Of course', I replied with a courteous smile.

Fortunately for her, Dia Mirza slept through this all, blissfully unaware and totally unembarrassed!"

Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
Oh wow these club class travelers have no class at all
fire_gun thumbnail
shami .. i read all the articles ...all were gems😆...