Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
hi thanks 4 updating! Loving this story so much! fab update! superbly written Geet's POV and past well incorporated! Mannat getting 2 knw her parents Love story! Geet fell 4 Maan! she was affected by him! she avoids him! Bt Pari made her realise! Pari was after Maan! Maan entertained Pari! Geet j n angry! She is in tears! Maan nw telling Maannat wt happened! update soon!
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
POOR MANNAT
SHE HAS TO HEAR THE SAME STORY TWICE AND WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS

BUT GEET WAS SO JEALOUS SEEING MAAN AND PARI TOGETHER
SHE STILL HASNT REALIZED HER FEELINGS FOR MAAN
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...
babaji sent kabab me haddi for geet ðŸ¤£
poot mannat soch rahi hai ab babaji ne kya kar diya..
so geet was jealous seeing maan n pari together...
poor mannat apne mumma papa k version ki love story sunkar kahi confuse na ho jaye...
loved it...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrazyEyes

nice update...

babaji sent kabab me haddi for geet ðŸ¤£
poot mannat soch rahi hai ab babaji ne kya kar diya..
so geet was jealous seeing maan n pari together...
poor mannat apne mumma papa k version ki love story sunkar kahi confuse na ho jaye...
loved it...

Thank God! Mannat cannot understand half of the things her parents talk about! Warna bechaari paaga ho jaati inki love story sunke! Her father manipulated her mother into falling for him?? Hey Babaji!😆

Thanks for commenting Dona Di!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 9. PLAN No. 8. JEALOUS GIRL PLAN!

(B). MAAN SHOWS HIS CARDS!

From earlier update...

Geet was about to say something more when Daadima called her. She smiled at Mannat, "Mannat beta! You wait right here! Main zara Daadima se milke aati hun!" Maan hid into the nearby room as Geet got out of the room. Once Geet was far away, Maan slinked into the room.

"Tumhaari Mummy bhi na bahut buri hai!", Maan huffed, "Pari ko toh villain bana hi diya, mujhe bhi nahi baksha!". He looked at Mannat who frowned at him, "I am not that bad you know!" Mannat continued to frown at him and Maan huffed again, "You know what! Main tumhein sachchai bataata hun! Tumne Mummy ki side suni ab Pappa ki suno! Toh hua yeh ke..."

Three years earlier...

Maan had his eyes closed as he tried to relax while seated on the sofa with his head thrown back. Last few days had been hectic, Maan thought. No! Scratch that! Last few months had been hectic. Ek toh KC ka expansion upar se itne saare new projects! And then there was Geet! Maan did not understand what was going through her head. Seven months, ten days and fifteen hours earlier Maan had watched as Geet had lusted after his body. He had allowed her to do that because he enjoyed her admiration, her eyes tracing his figure while her tongue came out to lick her lips, something she did not even notice doing it but he did. He did notice it and remember it too.

But then the moment ended and soon came the avoidance. Geet started to avoid him as if he was some kind of plague. He barely got even a glimpse of her in the last few months. He was half tempted to grab her and shut her in a room with him just so that he could look at her face properly. Why Geet why? Why are you doing this to me? Maine aisa kya kiya jo tum mujhe itni badi sazaa de rahi ho? Please Geet! Mujhse lado jhagdo lekin mere saamne toh aao! Arsa hogaya tumhaari ek jhalak dekhe hue! Dil na todo Geet! He sighed. If this continued for few more days, Maan was sure he would give up on Geet and his love and would have to be content just by loving her from far! Nahi Geet! Don't make me give up on us! Itna aage bad chukka hun, ab mujhe mat roko! Please give me some indication that you feel things for me, warna main yahi samjhunga that all my plans were total waste and you just found me attractive but did not feel anything else for me! Please Geet! Please!

During such musings was Maan interrupted.

"Hello Maan! I am Pari!"

Maan frowned as he opened his eyes. He blinked as he was assaulted by the vision of a brightly dressed girl with smile mile wide. Before he could talk to her in his usual gruff manner, she spoke again, "I am Geet's best and oldest friend!"

And just like that all of Maan's annoyance drained away as his brain kicked into gear. She was Geet's friend; which meant if he impressed her, she might say good things to Geet about him! And that will put him in Geet's good graces! Anything to impress his Geet! He smiled at Pari. He got up from his seat and shook her hand as she told him how she was in the same conference as him!

And then Pari said something that pulled Maan out of his comfort zone, "Oh God! You look more handsome in close up!"

Maan blinked in surprise. Unsure on how to react to such a bold comment he just laughed out loud while internally wondering whether the girl was actually flirting with him. No! I don't think so!

Soon both started talking about the conference and Maan was pleasantly surprised to find that behind such a bubbly giggly girl was a very sharp brain. He was actually enjoying the conversation between them when Geet came out of nowhere and grabbed Pari's arm.

"Chal Pari! Main tujhe na apna kamra dikhaati hun!"

Maan's heart stopped as his eyes trained on Geet. After so many days he was seeing her properly. Thanks Pari! Yahaan aane ke liye! Meri Geet ka chehra toh dikh gaya! He stared at Geet's face while Geet attempted to drag Pari away.

"Arre wait Geet! I want to talk to Maan! Aur waise bhi tere kamre mein kya rakha hai? Nothing interesting! Atleast nothing as interesting as Maan! So Maan, what were you saying?", Pari told Geet and turned to look at Maan and Maan, looked away from Geet and towards Pari.

Maan smiled feeling happy to see his Geet's face, "I am saying I liked your lecture! Green economy pe jo tumne lecture diya tha that was impressive!"

"Really?", Pari asked and Maan nodded, "Yes! Infact, if you ever want a job change, I have a spot open at KC just for you!" And Maan was not joking. A brain like her in his team would be very beneficial to KC.

"You know MSK! I just a saw beautiful garden outside while coming here. Kya tum mujhe apni garden dikhaaoge?", Pari asked bringing Maan out of his thoughts.

Maan was surprised at such a request and was tempted to say no when he remembered that he had to impress Pari, "Sure! Why not!"

Soon Maan and Pari were walking through the garden with Maan being quiet and Pari looking all over the garden. After few minutes, Pari blurted out, "Geet se bahut pyar karte ho na?"

Maan's eyes widened in shock as he choked on the air. It took him a while to get his breathing back in control. And once he was alright, Maan looked at Pari with horrified expression. Pari took one look at his shocked expression and burst out laughing, "Oh Mr. Dreamy! You are so cute!"

Maan's body stiffened, "What are you talking about, Pari? Geet! Pyaar! What?"

Pari rolled her eyes, "Oh Please! Now don't act so oblivious! You and I both know that you love Geet!"

"Rubbish!", Maan growled.

Pari giggled, "Achcha! Toh woh kaun tha jo Geet ko mooh phaade dekh raha tha?"

When Maan looked at Pari in shock, Pari shrugged, "What? Jab Geet mujhe apna kamra dikhaane ki baat kar rahi thi toh tum use ghoor nahi rahe the? You were staring at her jaise pyaasa paani ko dekhta hai! Now don't act in front of me!"

Maan huffed as he took up a defeated look, "Fine! I love her, alright!" Maan growled as he stopped walking.

Pari also stopped and pouted at him, "Arre! Ismein gurraane ki kya baat hai? This is good news! You love her! Pyaar kiya hai koi gunaah nahi!"

Maan shook his head while smiling sadly, "Tum nahi samjhogi Pari!"

Pari rolled her eyes, "Try me! Kya pata tumhaari love ki gaadi ko main thoda sa dhakka de sakoon!"

Maan shrugged as he looked at her with defeat in her eyes, "I love her but I don't think she loves me!"

Pari frowned, "And why do you think that?"

Maan's eyes took on a pained look, "Because its been seven months, eighteen days and sixteen hours since I had a proper look at her!" When Pari tried to interrupt him, Maan shook his head, "Today's encounter is not included!"

Pari blinked and then whispered in shock, "You count days and hours too?"

Maan looked at her, "Minutes and seconds bataaun?"

Pari shook her head vigorously.

After few seconds of silence, Maan could not stop himself from talking, "I love her! I have loved her for a while! Jab conference se waapis aaya tha tab laga she might love me too! But itne din usne mujhe itna avoid kiya hai that I am having doubts now! Ab bataao Pari! Main kya karun? I just don't understand!"

Maan felt some invisible weight leave his shoulders. He did not know how much of a burden his doubts were till he blurted them out to Pari. He felt lighter and relieved.

For few seconds, both remained silent and then Pari spoke up, "I think she loves you!"

Maan frowned in amusement, "And how would you know that?"

Pari shrugged, "Woman's intuition keh lo!"

Maan rolled his eyes and Pari gave him a glare, "Don't roll your eyes! She loves you and I can prove it!"

Maan looked at her skeptically, "Achcha? And how so?"

Pari gave him a sultry look and spoke in a sexy low voice, "Flirt with me handsome!"

"WHAT!", Maan's face took on an outraged expression.

Pari burst out laughing as Maan glared at her.

When Pari got her laughing in control, she grinned at Maan, "Oh God Maan! You are so easy to tease!"

She again burst out laughing while Maan rolled his eyes, "Ab idea bologi or should I walk away?"

Maan turned to walk away when Pari grabbed his arm, "Arre! Calm down Dreamy! Idea is pretty simple! Hum ek doosre ke saath flirt karenge and if Geet got jealous, that will be your proof!"

Maan looked at her incredulously and Pari pouted, "It works! I swear! College mein bahut matchmaking ki hai! This idea always works!"

Maan thought for a second on her idea and Pari could not resist from pitching her idea to him, "Think about it! You never get jealous about the person you are attracted to! Unless you have feelings for the person, you will never feel jealous if that person hooks up with someone else! If Geet feels something for you, she will be pakka jealous!"

Maan took a deep breath then muttered, "Theek hai! Lets try it!"

And that is how Maan found himself seated beside Pari on the dining table flirting with her, while making sure not to look at Geet at all. That was something Pari had told him to do! "Don't look at Geet Maan! Ek nazar bhi nahi! Or your plan will go to dogs Maan!", Pari had instructed him before they entered the hall and Maan made sure to follow it to the T.

At the table, Maan noticed that everyone of his family member were taken up with Pari's bubbly nature and were quiet pleased with her. No wait! Not everyone! Maan realised as Pari elbowed him and pointed towards Geet. As he looked at Geet sneakily he noticed her grabbing her spoon so tightly that Maan wondered when it would break. Maan felt hope well up in his heart. He exchanged knowing glance with Pari and Pari spoke up, "Arre Geet! Why aren't you eating?" Geet mumbled some answer and went back to her untouched food. Maan and Pari again shared conspiratory glances.

Now that Maan was sure that Geet was not happy with Pari and might be jealous of his and Pari's closeness he could not resist from taking active part in Pari's drama. So when Pari replied to NT that, she will come to Dilli if she had any good reason, Maan made sure he was looking at Pari with as much tenderness as possible.

And then Pari continued to flirt with Maan by saying, "Waise MSK! Tum Mumbai aaoge na mujhse milne kabhi? I really like spending time with you!" which Maan replied by nodding. He could have flirted back and made Geet more jealous but he knew that if he did something too out of character, then his family would get suspicious and call him out, most probably right in front of Geet. To avoid such situation, Maan remained in his character only showing little inclination towards Pari. But that was enough for his family to assume that he was genuinely interested in Pari and they seemed to encourage the new so called couple.

As the lunch continued, Maan's eyes fell on Geet who seemed to be stabbing her food. Maan felt amused and had tough time controlling his laughter. He nudged Pari who also noticed Geet's act and both smiled coyly at each other. Pari gave him a thumbs up to which Maan nodded. Mission Accomplished!

Once lunch was over, the rest of the family went their own ways leaving Maan, Pari and Geet alone. Suddenly, Pari asked Maan to show her his Office. Maan wanted to protest. Why? We have already proved that Geet was jealous. Ab aur drama kyun kar rahi ho? But the glare that Pari gave him made him say yes before he realised it. Soon both were out of the house and into his car.

As the care moved towards his Office, Maan huffed in annoyance. Beside him, Pari spoke, "Oh! Stop being so grumpy!"

"Grumpy? Main tumhein grumpy dikh raha hoon?", Maan growled. But his growl had no effect on Pari who simply giggled.

Once Pari's giggling was under control, she spoke up, "Arre Mr. Dreamy! Chill!"

"Chill? You want me to chill? Or woh kaise karun main? I could have spent my day with Geet but I am spending it with you. Aur zaroorat kya thi Office ghoomne ki? You have proved that Geet loves me! Now what is the need to continue this drama?"

Pari huffed, "Arre Mr. Grumpy! You know she loves you, I know she loves you, does she know that?"

Maan looked at Pari in surprise and Pari shook her head, "She did not know it MSK! Woh nahi jaanti! I want to make her so jealous that she questions her feelings. I want her to wonder why she is feeling jealous! And for that we have to make her more jealous!"

Maan blinked for a while and then looked out of the window pensively. Pari was right! Geet needs to realise that she loves me! Warna yeh love story toh yahin ruk jaayegi!

Maan suddenly spouted out, "Why are you helping me Pari?"

Pari let out a giggle, "What can I say Maan? I love fairy tales! And every fairy tales deserve a happy ending! Aur iss Beauty and the Beast ki love story ko main happy ending deke rahungi!"

Maan smiled at the thought of his love story being called fairy tale till it struck him which fairy tale Pari referred to.

"Ek minute! Beauty and the Beast? Main tumhein Beast dikhaai deta hun?"

For a while, only Pari's laughter echoed in the car while Maan sat pouting beside her.

After a while, when they reached the Office, Maan turned towards Pari, "So whats our next plan?"

Pari shrugged, "Simple! You show me your office while at your house, Geet fumes in anger wondering if we will fall in love and if we do, why does she care!"

Maan rolled his eyes and got out of the car. He had to admit though; Pari's plan was really good.

"Take care Pari!", Maan spoke as he stood in front of her. It was time for Pari to go home. She had already said goodbyes to rest of his family. And just now NT had dragged Geet away whispering about lovebirds or something like that; Maan did not notice.

Pari pouted, "Bas? Ek Take Care' se kaam hogaya tumhaara?"

"Matlab?", Maan frowned in confusion.

Pari huffed, "Arre Mr. Dreamy! Give me a hug yaar! You are going to be my future Jeeja! Ek hug toh banta hai!"

Maan raised his eyebrows in amusement but relented; raising his arms as an invite to Pari.

Pari grinned eagerly and hugged Maan tightly. Maan smiled as he hugged her back. She did make his day by letting him know that Geet also felt things for him, the least he could do is give her a hug.

Just as Maan decided that the hug had gone long enough and tried to move away, Pari stopped him by gripping him tighter. Maan frowned; but before he could say something else Pari whispered, "Maan! When I pull away from you, kiss my cheek."

"What?", Maan whispered with a hiss.

"Arre Mr. Dreamy! Geet dekh rahi hai! Samjha karo!", Pari whispered again and Maan understood.

Pari pulled away and Maan, smiling at her, placed a kiss on her cheek. They smiled at each other and Pari turned around and walked away. Maan let out a huge breath. Today Pari had helped him so much. For so many months, he had wondered why Geet was avoiding him and whether Geet had any feelings for him. But today due to Pari, he got his answer. Ab bas Geet ko apne feelings ke ehsaas hone ki der hai! Phir... Maan grinned in excitement. Aur agar use apne feelings ka ehsaas nahi hua toh main hoon na! Phir se ek plan khadi karunga aur usse I Love You bulwaaunga!

With a smirk on his face, Maan turned around only to see Geet standing in shock staring right through him lost in her thoughts. Maan's smirk widened and he walked towards her. He tapped on her shoulder, but the moment she saw him, she turned around and ran off to her room. Maan chuckled. Bas Geet! Jaldi se apne dil ko samajhlo aur meri ban jaao!

Suddenly, Maan heard Daadima calling and walked off to her room. Daadima wanted to discuss Pari and as she questioned him he realised that Daadima was subtly testing him wanting to know his feelings towards Pari and marriage. Maan internally rolled his eyes. If only Daadima knew! After giving answers that were non-committal and vague enough to even frustrate his patient Daadima, Maan escaped the interrogation and walked towards Geet's room hoping to see the results of Pari's actions.

Maan reached Geet's room just as he heard Geet mumble, "Chudail! Samajhthi kya hai apne aapko?".

Maan's jaw dropped open and he really had to control himself from laughing out loud. Pari aur Chudail? Poor Pari! He decided that he had to stop Geet before he actually let out a laugh.

"Babaji! Dekh lo! Agar phir yeh chudail mere ghar aayi na..."

"Kisse baat kar rahi ho Geet?", Maan asked while leaning on the doorway. Geet stormed up to him and glared at him, "Aapse matab? Main diwaar se baat karun ya khidki se! Aapko kya?"

Maan shrugged, internally enjoying an angry Geet, "Nahi! Mujhe kuch nahi! I just wanted to make sure that I won't have to throw you in mental hospital! Uski naubat toh nahi aayi na?" Maan gave her an amused look, hoping to see Geet's Miss Jhagdaalu avatar.

Maan was taken aback when Geet growled, "Get out!"

Maan blinked in surprise. Lagta hai jyaada hogaya!

When he did not move, Geet shouted, "I SAID GET OUT!"

Definitely jyaada hogaya! Maan winced mentally. Suddenly, Geet pushed him and he stumbled back just as Geet shut the door right on his face. Maan's jaw dropped open. Did she really do that? Lagta hai aaj maine jyaada hi kuch baat badha di! Ek toh itna dil dukhaaya Pari ko leke aur phir aisi baatein ki! Not good Maan bete! Not good!

Maan knocked on the door loudly, "Geet! Darwaza kholo!", he hollered.

"Bhaad mein jaayiye! Go to hell! Jahannum mein tashreef rakhiye! Lekin mera peecha chod deejiye!", Geet shouted back.

Maan's jaw dropped open again. Did she really say that? Maan's shock turned into anger. Theek hai! Nahi baat karunga tumse! Jaao! Maan huffed and turning around, he stormed away.

Present...

"And that's how Pari roped me into making your mom jealous! Main kuch nahi kiya! Plan poora Pari ka tha!", Maan spoke to his daughter. Mannat gave him a look that said Ya right!'. Maan winced, "Ok! Fine! Maine bhi Pari ka saath diya tha! But come on! Everything is fair in love and war!" Suddenly, Maan heard Geet come up the stairs while talking on the phone. Maan took few steps back while talking to Mannat, "Ok Mannat! Tumhaari Mummy aa rahi hai! Isliye main chalta hoon! Bye! But remember, tumhaare papa itne bhi bure nahi hai, ok?"

Saying his piece, Maan walked out of the room and into a nearby room, just as Geet reached the floor and turned towards the baby's room. She walked into the room and smiling, she lifted the kid into her arms, "Aao Mannat! Main tumhein baaki ki kahaani sunaati hun! Toh hum kahaa the..."

Maan smiled as he heard his wife speak. He closed his eyes. Thank you Pari! You stepped in when I was on the verge of giving up on my Geet and gave me new hope! Thanks a lot Pari! Maan thought in his mind and imagined Pari smiling at him and saying, "You are welcome, Mr. Dreamy!"

PRECAP:

What is a romantic story without a moment in rain?

Thanks for reading, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 9 years ago
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing n lovely update
love2_soma thumbnail
omg...msk ne aisa chal chala tha...hats off msk...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: love2_soma

omg...msk ne aisa chal chala tha...hats off msk...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Diya na jhatka! Twist queen at your service!😆 Thanks for commenting!
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updates
pari was great . her plan totally worked and geet started to realize her feelings for maan
loved the updates!!!
flowing_river thumbnail
jealousy always works in case of love... ðŸ˜‰
geet is so cute yet grumpy in jealousy and maan and pari has done good job to convince every one about their interest in each other...😛