Ye Hai Mohabbatein 16th October'14 written update

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Romi is confronting sarika about sending pregnancy test report to his home.toshi ji n amma were watching them from far.sarika told romi, u married me and did everything with me and now ur ignoring me.your family never liked me still u came behind me giving false hopes and now u left me.romi tells he dont want to become a father now.so sarika askd him why he married her, romi says even ur responsible for this not me alone.sarika shouts at him n told m not going to sit n a corner n cry.romi tells her I did loved u but not anymore coz ur not perfect for me.sarika says its my fault to love u.romi gives sarika some money and told her to leave him alone and goes.toshi ji gets angry and starts going towards sarika, but amma stops her saying now they dont know much about this so first u should talk with romi, they leaves from there. Sarika remember d times she spend with romi n they getting married in a Mandir.she decides she will not romi do anything and he have to accept me.she gets some1's call...
Ishita reaches home and calls romi.she goes to kitchen to take water for her.romi comes there.ishita gets angry seeing him but hides it .she asks him if he need tea, he looks so tired, romi said no.so she told him to drink water.she dials to her phone frm landphone and pretends calling amma.she tells romi that its sarika's phone dont understand why she keeps calling me and asks romi if there s any problem between them and he know why she s calling her.he said no.so ishi told I ll ask her what she want and starts dialling her number but romi stops her, ishi asks what happend and keeps asking him if there s any problem so that romi confess d truth.finally romi says she s despo.ishi asks despo, she know her well there must b some reason.romi tells u never believe us, she s mad n behind me to disturb. So ishi told I ll scold her for disturbing u n askd him to call sarika.romi asks why ur behind me so ishi tells i m helping u n keeps irritated him until he confessed sarika s pregnant and she s making his life hell.romi said he gives money but she s not agreeing, I dont want this baby and she s not leaving me alone and asks her if she s happy now.ishita give a tight slap to romi and told i know everything and scolds him for spoiling sarika's life.romi said i know you will investigate abt this.he tells he didn't raped her even she s responsible for this.ishi says u dont have heart, u might have given her false promise abt getting married orelse she wont do anything like this.yes she did a mistake but ur equally@ fault.ishita told him to support her n u have to marry her.toshi ji comes there hearing this and askd ishita why would romi marry that girl.toshi ji scolds ishi saying in my absence ur doing whatever u want in my home, now u ll tell romi what to do next.toshi ji told her however bad romi is but she wont let sarika to become her bahu and scolds romi for his deed.she accused Ishita that she caused every problem, she had told her to keep sarika away from romi but she didn't listened.ishi tells toshi ji u dont know what romi did...
Scene shifted to ashok-sarika. Ashok says I know what Romi did with you. Sarika asks him how he know abt her n romu. Ashok said fate bring us here, I got your pregnancy report by mistake and I know what kind of guy is Romi, its his hobby to trap girls.I know ur facing so any problems. He tells he s feeling bad for her coz he respect women a lot.so he will fight with romi.sarika asks why he is doing this.ashok tells he s her well wisher.he told raman s kameena and he told bad things about raman to sarika to spoil his image.ashok said Raman will support his brother and will try to finish this matter by giving money but u have to marry romi, he assures her he will support to get her baby's father.and asks what she decides?sarika cries and tells she need time to think.she leaves.ashok gets happy for trapping raman. He said he will make sarika file sexual harassment case against romi.
Raman slaps romi and asks him if he s a human or animal.Raman beats him saying u never changed and now he had played with a girl's emotion.and starts beating him.all tried to stop him, ishita stops him.Raman asks her to tell what to do with romi.ishita tells he did a mistake so he have to take its responsible.toshi ji gets angry and told Raman she will not let sarika to become her bahu.raman asks why not, its his mistake and that girl have to bear it.romi tells he wont marry sarika and he dont love her.this made raman angry and starts beating him again.toshi ji stops her n says sarika s not good for him.raman asks why?toshi ji tells if she was good she would have told me or ishita about this but she was after romi.romi said yes she was coming behind me.I had told her my family wont agree but she told me to have fun and so I enjoyed with her.Raman gets angry and again beats him.toshi ji stops him n said she s a character less girl.Raman asks her why she s blaming that girl defending him.and why everyone always blames girls only boys can do whatever they want.ishita tells she know sarika well and she wont do anything like this.toshi ji taunts ishita and scolds her for creating problems.toshi ji told Raman to beat romi as much as he want but if that girl comes there as her bahu they have to see her dead face. Raman shuts her n says he know how to solve this problem and all have to agree with my decision .everyone leaves leaving romi alone.he cries.
Romi askd simi's support but she refused saying if u had helped me when everyone throws my param ji.romi asks if she too doesn't trust him.she says i dont know but I'm a women so I know u used her giving false promise and broked her trust.she says its her mistake, she always covered his mistake since his childhood .its his mistake and he have to deal with it.
Raman goes to meet sarika@her home.sarika gives him water n told she know that once he will know d truth he would come to meet her and will do justice with her.Raman tells her I dont know how to talk with u and apologized to her for romi's mistake.
@home, ishita is worried thinking what will raman do, she says i know raman wont let injustice happen to sarika and will handle this issue, she thinks hope mummy ji's words doesn't affect him
Epi ends showing oneside Raman and other side ishita.

Precap : romi s looking@a paper and raman told him sarika filed sexual harassment case against him.u didn't think about doing it and now I stops thinking. Now u ll deal with ur life and i will deal mine.
Sarika tells ishita that Raman came to meet her and offered money, he told me to abort my child n keep that money.ishita was shocked.
Edited by Asherkibiwi - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed update 😊
Surish thumbnail
Thank you Asherkibiwi
kanirubina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update...
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thank You So Much 😃

😃  😃  😃 Taking The Cue From The Preview :- Looks To Me That Ashok Has Set Up Sarikha Into Driving A Wedge And Confusion With Raman And Ishita Combination 😃 😃

😃  😃  😃 😳 Really Nice 😳 😃  😃  😃 

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  Going  😃   😃 Good 😃   😃   😃
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the WU! :)
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes manzz...its ashok's plan...I think d same

thankuu everyone :))
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail