Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Priya is still in dilemma about her real feeling towards Ram and he is not less trying to make her jealous by using esha as Ram got jealous by seeing Rajat with Priya. Continue soon and thank u for the pm.
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update..
Waiting to know Priyas reason for avoiding marriage...
Please continue soon..
Thanks for PM😛😛
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
thanks for pm
continue soon
eagerly waiting for next part
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
thanx for pm
contd soon
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello All i know i know you all are angry for not updating this but i was hell busy here is summary before the update bcoz some of ghajni's deffo forget whats going on the story

Summary : ram priya met in bookshop their parents tried to tied them but they denied and wish that never see each other again but destiny played her games and they ended on the hostel in same room they agreed to stay with each other just for 4-5  months..and Rajat was thier 3rd roommate Slowly   both ram and priya realize their for each other and they kissed each other in open air theatre then story moves to 3 months when ram went london and they shared Mail and whatsapp messages with each other and story run with flashback how they moved further with A deal "Roommate with benefits" thier relationship Now last part was when ram said to priya that he is going to pick "Her" (without saying name )" and they met in canteen where ram comes with Her "ESHA"

Meet My friend Esha she is cheer leader captain

Ram : Esha this Priya...My...My roommate cum...

Roomamate cum friend Priya cuts him between He gives a glare to her

Shall we sit i am starving... he pulls chair for her and when priya about to sit on her chair he whispers in priya's ear "Starving For You"  she converts to beetroot red and hide quickly

Ram : hey Esha what u want

Esha : Burget with coke...

Ram : Okay

Priya about to say something but Ram disappears without hearing her choice wow in 12 hour he forgets her " this is what you want No emotion No care then Why u Care if he ddnt ask for your Choice"

"So you are his roommate and one guy too" i must say you are DAMNNN Lucky Two guys Wohhh Esha says with so girly style which priya dont like She is not that type of girl who enjoys with Boy's company

before she tells something ram places burger and coke in front of Esha and Coffee in front of Priya and says Ur burger with coke and Your Coffee Obviously Low Fat...

But Maine to bola hi nahi the (But i ddnt tell you for coffee) priya says while looks at him

But Mujhe to pata hai naa tum daily kya leti ho Tea Or Low Fat coffee ram says and winks  (But i know What you prefer daily either tea or Coffee)

"he Knows What i prefer in breakfast dont fall priya Dont fall " she says to herself

Seems He Knows so many things about You Priya Esha Joins the winks battle

"Everything"  he says and winks again

Priya frowns with thought "is he told her about us..No No He is not that stupid "

tell me about yourself  and how you met Ram priya asks her with quickly  changes the topic...

Ram who is sipping her coffee set on alert

Ohh He is the Handsome Hunk i was catching since 1st day of college but caught hold on Yesterday on basketball Match...when i myself gave him Massage in Drink break

Her jaw drops What she hears"She is catching Ram from 1st day and yesterday She gave him massage on their 1st meeting what A Bitch and What A Dog he is in 1st meeting he asked her for massage but wait " She comes out of her thought and ask

But You are Cheer leader how can you gave him massage its i think some medical staff works

Priya asks esha Ram diverts his gaze he knows he is in trouble now Priya ll cut that Portion of body where Esha gave him massage"

Ohh that i did manage Esha says and winks again

Oh i see anything else you did manage too Priya asks her with anger

"I didn't get you" Esha replies looking confused

Ohh lets go priya our class will start in Five minutes ram gets up and make priya too stand up too

Esha too stands up and says We ll continue Priya in lunch break bye i have to go for practise Byee Handsome she leans and kisses on ram's cheeks...he wants to blush but he knows what is waiting for him...

Ram and Priya leave towards class and esha in other direction

Esha takes out her phone and calls someone : Tumahara Kaam ho gaya (your work is done )

Ram try to Match his tracks with Priya But she is not giving any chance to him and walking  almost running towards the Class

She enters in class and priya looks around but couldn't find any one with whom she can share seat she sit on empty bench...

Ram who is just behind her looks at her "Finally " murmurs and sit with her

Class began to start teacher comes and start her lecture

He holds her hand below the Desk...

She looks at him and shrugs her hands 

...Whats wrong Baby " he wisphers

She frowns " Dont call me Baby" she whispers in his ears

" Why " he whispers back

"What if anybody hear us What will they think" she whispers again

"Who cares " he looks at her with "W*F" look in his eyes

"Ok tell me Whats wrong with you "

You both have any problem???? teacher tells them

No problem  priya replies

Okay next if you have problem tell me rather then discuss with each other

All students laughs And priya blushes

Ram again holds her hand below the Desk and whispers

"when u blush i want to You Know Kiss you hard and right Now i want same " he whispers huskily this time

she couldn't help but forget all what she hears about massage and All And blushes again

She looks at Ram who is writing something on A Paper

She try to look and almost leans over him to see but then Ram suddenly turns and his hands brushes harldy on her Nose she squeak a loud Ouchhh

Teacher turns and yells hey you both what is your problem  stand uo you both on you place ...she walks towards them

And stops when she looks at ram who is trying to hide a piece of paper in his left hand

hey What are you hiding she asks Ram

Nothing teacher its just before he could say further

teacher Snatch from Him and Start Reading

"If you Smile, I Will Kiss You Lips

If You Blush I will Kiss your Cheeks

If You CRY I will Wipe the tears And hold you Tight

(All students change their position on sitting they put their chins on thier elbow and elbows are rests on desk and they are enjoying the poem )

And If You LOOK AT ME and Bite your Lip, I Will lead you to BED "

When teacher finishes with Last line all student sighs in unison

Teacher who herself lost in this lovely piece of poetry Now just searching word what to tell

Priya who is completely shocks as well as awww expression becomes a fully blushful red  statue on her place

Ram Stands like nothing happens and gives smiles to the girls who is drooling over him

At last teacher says :Hmmm So You MR Poet You can Do what you want to do outside of class not here this is my first warning to you and You  " Blushy " girl (teacher comes close to her and says in low voice )

Hold on him

let him do what he wants to do and this is My first and Last warning to you

You Both get out right Now...

Before Anyone anything say Ram hold her hand and drags her out of class to the Garden Area

READ FULL HERE 

PART 14

contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
pls continue soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb n amazing pls update soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail