Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Knock Knock Knock Knock

O hell Priya who is this time i want some more time With you in bed Why dont Your Stupid friend

"RAJAT" leave us Alone This is The 3rd Time in 4 days He is banging on Door Go tell him To Go to hell or otherwise From Next Day I Mean Night You ll be in My bed and You Know Every mouse is Lion in his House He says and winks...

She pushes him Takes Her clothes and start wear them She done with her Pajama When She about to close her Tshirt's back zip she feels A hot touch caught her hand  and She Feels Some wet kisses on Her Back she shivers But he continues In his Work and He hold her hand with his hands get up and sit behind her and start kissing her Naked back She wants to stop him  but she cant it was Not New From him But still priya is in dilemma Stop It right Now priya Dont get attached Stop your body to get Goosebumps from his touch Stop it right Now Priya A voice come from inside but she was too late  ...he Caught the slider of the zip in his mouth and travelled his mouth  with the slider from back of her naked body to back of her neck bite on juncture of Neck and shoulder   and Whispers in her ear " Get Hold of Your Emotions Priya remember Friends With benefit"  says this he is out from her sight and enters in Bathroom...

She runs to the Door and half opens it peeps outside and says"What is It Rajat You almost break My door "

"You said Last Night Please woke me up if i dnt open the Gate Break it " he replies her

She is feeling embarrassed How can she forget this she herself Told him to woke her up  because She thought Ram ll be tired  after  A basketball match but About 1am he barged in her room and Made love all night "Without feeling and emotions" She Reminds him this all the Night and they slept about 4 am in the Morning What an achievement She thinks

"Still in dreamland " he says her broke her chain of thoughts

Ohh No No Will be in Hall in half Hours Thanks a ton "DEAR" She says and Before he ll say Welcome she shuts theDoor and A pair of hands pull her No wonder whos Pair of hands

"RAM" Enough she says try to protest

There Is NO Claus of The Limitation he says and give a hard Kiss on her  mouth After gathered so much strength She losses herself again in his Arms, Charms and kisses  

he pushes himself back from kiss and turns his Side "So what the crap was Your "FRIEND RAJAT"

Saying You tell him to woke up He stretch the Word "FRIEND"...

Hmmm she replies only...

you if u forget let me  telll i  m the One who suppose Woke up in earlier days He says in irritated tone

Her old Grumpy Golu Is back she thinks and Let a sigh "Ole le Mele baccha Feeling jealous sometime ago you were saying something ahhh she act like thinking And says Yes  "GET HOLD YOUR EMOTIONS " She says and Laugh of loud...

he turns his side priya sees anger flickering in his eyes but she ignores it and turnes around and started walking towards bathroom her arm is caught up in firm grip and she is swirls around. She gasps loudly

He pinned  her between the Door and his lower body, the only thing which was maintaining some distance between them is upper bodies and her hands which she has placed in front of her instinctively. She opens her mouth to protest but she is silenced by his angry hard kiss. She try to keep her mouth close but as he bite her lower lip she felt her resistance weakened. Her knees goes weak and she clungs to him to make herself steady. She is giving in with a little sigh. He is now kissing her passionately. His one hand is now cupping her neck and another is stroking her bare waist.

"Why u told him to woke you Up " He asks her

I thought you were tired after match and u wont come but "

"But I came bcoz i was missing you and i needed you "

She feels the butterflies fluttering everywhere his hands touches her body. He pulls her hard against him as he breaks the kiss and stared kissing her side of the mouth and neck. He pulls out her clip from hair and pulls her hairs to expose more of her neck. She goes mad with the desire as she struggle with the buttons of his shirt. She hears him groan as she touches his bare chest. She feels as if she was on fire when he kissed her at the base of her neck. He again captures her mouth in a hungry kiss and this time she kisses him back. He broke the the kiss And Ask Can we Do this Time With Emotions Included From My side and about Yours Well I can feel very emotions and then They Made Love again and again

until A large Bang again on Door "Priya Priya How much time yaar we are getting late...

"Ah 10 minutes More" She gathered her clothes and runs to washroom...

Ohh god What you have done to me Priya He says and Come out of bed wears his clothes and let out a sigh " how to get back to my Room again in front of Rajat " He ask himself  peeps out  from behind the Door No sign of rajat in hall...

He goes to his Room

here priya leans on close door of The bathroom...See herself on mirror Body full of Red bites of Ram is this Love Mark ?????...No priya No LOVE word in your life Get Hold of your Emotions Priya Dont loose yourself ... A tear escapes from her eyes..she wipes and takes Hot shower may be this will help her... 

Ram comes back to hall after half an hour ...Same time Priya and rajat too comes...

Ram blinks one eyes which is unnoticed by Rajat...

Lets go we are late rajat says and Walks in hurry towards the exit door

priya too walks but ram comes to her track and puts his arms around her shoulder

She shrugged off but he again doing same Rajat is some steps ahead them

As Rajat looks back ram takes back his hands Rajat suspects something but let it be...

They are Now the Parking Area Ram looks at priya How can we Three ll go in two seat Audi

Car he rises his eyebrow...

Ohh Rajat let out a squeak

Ram You can go with Your Car as i promised to rajat and he is already late bcoz of Me So i ll accompany him and we will return by Your car is it Ok???? Priya asks Ram knowing well that he ll be Mad but this is the way she is trying to get her back in her shell A shell She given name " friends with benefit"

Instead of Showing anger he says Oh priya No need explanation i can understand and i also forget I have to pick 'HER' Up says he sit in car attach his phone to music system Start Playing His track list A friend comes ask ram something to ram...

Priya is standing infront of his car waiting for Rajat to catch A cab...But her mind occupied with Ram's word "Pick Her Up " "HER" Who ????

As Ram roar the engine she comes out of her thoughts Ram turns volume of the song On Full volume passes infront of her ,her ears caught the voice of Some lyrics of her favourite Song

Palko ke leke saaye
Paas koi jo aaye
Lakh sambhalo paagal dil ko
Dil dhadke hi jaaye

Par sochlo is pal hai jo
Woh dastan kal ho na ho

Kal Ho Na ...

READ FULL HERE 

PART 13

Edited by aman.anjaan - 8 years ago
CrzyCandid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail