•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
As per the episodes, Avantika got a parcel.from someone in which there was an old newspaper which beared the news, "Amit Sharma killed in an accident" and after reading this, Avantika's expressions changed. Wondering who is this Amit Sharma?? Is he related to Avantu's past??
Do you think Avantika had a dark past ? Something happened in her life which NO ONE knows about?? If this is so, then what is it??

And also who is this blackmailer??

Share ur views plz!!😊

P.S- I knw we all are very sad and depressed abt pkdh ending...but lets not stop discussing the show! Lets enjoy pkdh! ðŸ˜Š
I am currently not following the show, but I read somewhere that the guy who has come to Deewan mansion is actually Avantika's son? So Amit Sharma could have been her boyfriend that unexpectedly got killed? Avantika found out she was pregnant, and had the child, but gave it to an orphanage? No one knew, not even Harish about this? That is my theory.

Of course this would have happened before she met Harish. Goes without saying. But at the start of the show, they led us to believe that HARTIKA met in collage?  So I can only assume that this was her high school BF? Avantika just dosent come across as the teenage unwed mother type? But butchering characters is PKD CV's forte sometimes?? PKDH has brought some illogical tracks in the past, so not surprised if this is one of them?
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
It's actually quite a mystery at the moment, Shaily. I read a spoiler that Ayush would be Harish's son from an ex flame. Yep, MrDarcyfan CVs are just hell bent on butchering one character or the other before the show ends. 

However, despite the on going rumours, I feel like there is another story to this.

Question: How is Purshottam Diwan aka Nanaji related to all this? The woman who is sending Avantika all these messages is always talking about PD. 

A high possibility: It might have been a bad day when Avantika and PD were driving out somewhere when they ran someone over? Yep, that someone could be Amit Sharma, and maybe his wife was also in the car with him (who was pregnant)? Amit might have ended up dying and his wife getting saved, BUT delivering a slightly abnormal baby (owing to the accident) = Ayush.

Make any sense to y'all?