Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Woah...!!! Yet another beautifull piece of writing by you... Amazing start... Update soon... !! 😃
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ruhi??? she is always a vamp she was swayam's gf I didn't like it swayam can't b anyone's rather than sharon in his dream too n u made that chuhi his gf whatever now what's wrong with Sharon?? u n u r drama's update soon
Usha29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Intresting ff I really like some

Masala story. And it really suits the

Situation when ruhi was their.

And I always liked the Sharon character strong

And shelf depending and Swayam caring nature.

Waiting for next chapter update soon.

And do pm me 😉
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, sorry for late reply *kaan pakad liya*
Diyaaa!!!!!! You are such an amazing writer! 
Loved it!
Sharon left Swayam ðŸ˜­
Ruhi also left Swayam ðŸ˜ƒ
Lekin Sharon ko hua kya hai? ðŸ˜•
Really want to know...
Jaldi update karna! ðŸ˜Š
shaaz23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great ff
Sorry for the late comments
And awesome start
Update soon
And pm me
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oyee explain to me who was Ruhi?😲
diyaswaronholic thumbnail

A SWARON FANFICTION

~***~

Hello guys!
Here's the next part!
Hope you guys like it!
Oh and warning, dont kill me later!!

~****~

I could sense the queries in Rey's confused mind, his jet black orbs clearly demanding an explaination. Sharon Rai Prakash, the girl he loved was dead, her shadow, her
replica, her clone was me. Common Sense was what that boy lacked, he was just so completely in love with her. 

I always believed LOVE was powerful but now, there is just one word that comes across my mind,'STUPID'. Did he ever expect me to take her place? Those sparkling brown orbs gave in, sharp cold ones took their place, that smile, the main thing which everyone was crazy about was nicely resting in peace, Dead! 

Everything changed, nothing the same but yet everyone still stood with a hope, a united belief to find their diva, the best dancer, Sharon Rai Prakash again. 

Correction Monsieur, she was dead, perhaps already buried in a random graveyard or perhaps piles of dusty, grey ash would be slipping from my deft fingers. 

"Sharon!!" shouted someone, standing between the thoughts of a girl full of only hatred, her life complete with blackness.

"KRIYA GHAI ARRIVES!" I replied, coldness and formality filling the air.

"Okayo! Yeps, I do arrive not come in!! Well, Footloose is being hosted in our college so we need to start the preparations madam. May I please have the approval from the C.S. please?" asked Kriya innocently, entering the room.

"Sure Mrs. Kriya Reyaanshh Singhania! I really dont mind, Godz, please put some sense into our idiotic Fighter! Why the hell should she even ask permission?" I teased her, trying to visualise how Sharon would have behaved with her, making sure not to go over or even under the limits.

"What the hell!! U and Godz, Urgh! Mr. Shekhawat doesnt do any work, so Now U better get to work, Mrs. Swayam Shekhawat!" teased back Kriya, a playful smirk dancing on her glossy pink lips.

My blood passage stopped, my oxygen supply running low. 'Swayam Shekhawat, did I even love him? Maybe I was trying to protect these idiots being Reyna, Sharon's twin. 

Well, unfortunately I could quickly swap and turn into an evil little b**ch. 'PROTECTION' was just a secret passage to their darkest secrets, their darkest talents, those prized possessions couldnt reach our rivals, they were only ours!

"Shar, for God's sake stop dreaming about Swayam!" asked Kriya, clicking her fingers in front of my thoughtful brown orbs, bringing me back to reality.

"Hmm! U go on, I'll meet you in 5 okay." I replied, my hands curled in a tight fist.

"U sure? I dont mind waiting for my bhabhi you know?" teased Kriya.

"What the hell! Kiru, you witch!" I shouted, my temper losing its control.

"Going, Going bhabhi!" answered Kriya, running away as fast as she could.

"Damn! Godz ki kasam, I'll murder her first. Wait what?! Godz! Dont tell me I'm going to become another Sharon Rai Prakash." I murmured, rolling my light brown orbs slowly.

I could never become a sweet one, for God's sake I was destined to be evil, to be sucked into a pit churning with miserablity, feelings of hatred living in my mind, colours forgotten.

I checked the clock, just 5 minutes more. I quickly changed into my black jeans, rolling the ends to make it my size, my silky brown hair tied into a high ponytail, leaving a few flicks to cover my bare forehead. My flat stomach showed itself off up to perfection, a blue crop top covering the top. 

Just then...
-TRING TRING!-

I ran and grabbed my Iphone, taking the call, nearly slipping due to the bunch of clothes lying on the floor.

"Baby? Are u okay!!" I shouted, my voice seasoned with worry

"Sharon! Oops sorry, Reyna. We're fine.. Dont worry." a voice answered on the other end of the phone.

'Sharon?' why had he called me, Sharon. I was always Reyna right? My life was confusing, every phonecall greeted me with the name that angered me the most- Sharon. 

I had already faced a lot and that was it, I was only Reyna. Confusion still bothered me, it felt like I was solving the hardest maths problem in the world. 

I couldnt stop myself,"Sharon? Shivam.. Who is Sharon?" I murmured.

"Am sorry..." he answered, his voice croaking

~****~

Every single time I called, the only word which would voice was 'Sharon', forgetting the past wasnt easy, it was the most difficult thing in the world.

Sharon had become Reyna but there was no way, I could ever tell her that. Her real identity was always Sharon...

3 years ago, she was the same girl whom I despised, she was revealed by me. Now, she was one of my bestfriends, she wasnt my girlfriend nor did I ever love her. She was just someone special to me. Hurting her again, it was just one thing I could never ever do..

Reyna, a name which proved hatred, revenge. I had no other story to feed her, but every minute, there was only one thing my heart wanted to do, protect D3. 

I sent her back to St. Louis, the world which revolved around her, little did she know that was her home, the reason she lived and Swayam, he was the love of her life. 

She looked like Sharon, she was Sharon but she was known to the world, trusting herself as Reyna..

"Reynu, I'll talk to u later!" I bid goodbye, gulping the word, Sharon.

It was time, time to remember the past. Running from it was the worst idea ever, the most terrible decision I had ever taken. 
A thought was born:-

!You have 2 options in life:
Run and allow it to hurt u

OR 

Face it and let it goo...!

I pushed open the mahogany door, peeping into the past. Everything was depicted: Dance, Stories and Love..

~****~

PROMO:- SHARON AND REYNA ARE THE SAME?? HOW?? WHEN?? WHAT??

~****~

Hehes,!
Hoped, you guys like it!
Oh and please keep your jhootas n chappals to yourself!
I know it was hell shocking!!
Soo wait up for more twists and turns!!
Now for more, please do comment and like!
Am waiting!!
Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
THank u soo much guys for commenting and liking!!! 
Hehe I know I have replied after a long time so dont kill me!!
Okiesh So here's your individual comments:- 

@Lunia- Haye, thanks meri jaan!! Yeshh thats why I asked xD

@Pooja- Definitely! thanks for commenting!

@Meri Naughtinnocent, Mansi- Thanks meri jaan!! Itna bada comment!?! 
Yayyy!! love ur comment soo much!! Love ueven more

@Nishi!!- Hahahaaha!! obvio hogaaa!! heeh!! love u soo much!! THanks for commenting meri jaan!

@Kiru- Yesh!! I am!! hehe Thanks!!

@Keechu didu- OMG!! Itna bada comment!! hehe anyways am used to thhose from u!! Hehe But still always comment big :P! Thank u sooo sooo much didu! Yesh ofcourse there will be sad bits so get used to them :P

@RockingBharadwaj- Thanks Manisha di!

@Laalishq- Ha! Finally aapse comment di!! eeh thankss!!

@Kumaran bhhai- Mere amazing bhai!! Thank u sooo much!!!

@AMAR_LOVE- Thanks a lot! Sure, definitely!

@Vishi!!- My baby! Obvio suspense hoga aur rahega!! Till the start to the end" Pata bhi nahi chalega kab khatam hoga xD Love u!! Thhanksss!!

@Ani didu- Thank u sooo sooo much!! Big comment! Huraah!! yESH I need to commment for urs! will do it today!! Love ya!!

@Rosy di- heeh yeshh! Glad u liked it! THanks soo much!

@SanskritiS- Thanks di!

@Aishu didu- hehe Yesh! Thxx didu!

@Srinidhi- hehe thanks! Am soo sorry for losing it on u!! Its cool but later I want BIG comments from u, i know am too demanding naa xD

@Trisha19- Thanks girl!

@Shivu- Thanks meri jaan!! love u!

@Prachu- Yepsh meri ms unique!! heeh haan!! but had to keep some evil villain naaa!!! Aur by the way!! Sharon is always and always will BE THE BEST!!

@Ushu- hehe yepsh! Thanks!! Oh and iska Kr Version hai! Read it okies xD

@Sana- Thanks meri jaan!! And its okiesh!! heeh yespppss!! Love u!!

@Shaaz- Thanks soo much! No probs

@Neeraj Bhai- Thank u!

@Anushki- Already done!!

heeh glad u liked the starting!!
Thanks
Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great work diya:)
i am looking forward to this one.
putti_taarey thumbnail