SWARON FF:- "Dont you dare! Swayam Sirf Mera Hai, Sirf MERA!&quot

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

A SWARON FANFICTION

~****~

Hey Readers,

Here's a new FANFICTION!
A journey following two  princesses who battle out for their charming prince.
 Who knows what going on.. 
 Read through and enjoy! 
 That's all I want! 
 But please do comment and like, it's the only thing which gives the writer pure joy! 
 So please do...
Critism is also accepted!
 So feel free 😊 

Hope u guys enjoy this ff.. 

Oh and am extremely sorry for putting Ruhi as the villain, I don't discriminate her but I needed someone there. 
 Extremely sorry.

Please add diyaswaronholic for pms.
P.s. No summary or what's the use of suspense! 😉😆
 Thanks..
Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A SWARON FANFICTION

~*****~

1)  SHARON RAIPRAKASH 

A girl who's loved by all. Swayam Shekhawat is crazy for her and so is she for him but she doesn't accept that she loves him.
No one knows what she's facing, nor does one know why she's not the old , dedicated, fun, sweet, happy , dance crazy Sharon..
After years, A cold hearted, formal girl arrives St. Louis, a girl who doesn't love dance anymore...

2) SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT

A handsome dazzler who charms every girl without trying and forces the boys to envy him. He's crazy for Sharon RaiPrakash, and he knows she loves him too but isn't accepting it.
He wishes to know every single thing about Sharon, why has she changed so much. Their love is strong but it's still in danger, someone wants Swayam to only be hers and she can do anything for it.

3) RUHI OBEROI

A sweet girl but from inside a devil. She wants Swayam to only be hers, the reason she's back to st, Louis.
Little does she know Swayam craves for only one, Sharon.. She tries everyday to get the separated but their loves just too strong.

4) KRIYA GHAI

The fighter of the college as well as the Assistant General Secretary. She loves Rey!
Swayam's bestfriend and a sister to him. An amazing friend of Sharon too but no one can takes Rey's place.

5) REYAANSH SINGHANIA 

The handsome hunk who loves Kriya the most as well as the General Secretary! Every girl is charmed by his dance and that smile leaving Kriya jealous.
He's Sharon's bestfriend or most probably a brother for her. Swayam's best friend too, giving tough competition to Sharon!

A SWARON FANFICTION

~*****~

Two years had passed, trying to even forget her just didn't make sense. No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't forget those intoxicating brown orbs, those chubby cheeks that couldn't stop themselves from turning bright red as I romanced with her, the smile placed on her pink soft, rosy lips was enough to melt any stonehearted one. 

'''Sharon Rai Prakash..''' That sixteen letter name thundered. She was the only one who had discovered the real Swayam Shekhawat. To meet the inside of one dazzler, she battled through every attitude, every fake cover, each cold answers of mine. I gripped her white, studded with small gems scarf, the ones she had worn in the rehearsal hall, the place where we had first met. Her dance was amazing, each and every move of hers challenged any dancer, her expressions daring to kill everyone.

St. Louis was her life, her friends were her world and dancing was her passion, her desire. Those competitions led between us, those attitude, those ego issues, the crazy rumours and at last the unforgetful day when they had become one. Dreams crowded my mind, beautiful dreams of remaining one for forever. No matter how much I wanted to her, destiny had different plans for us. She left, she left St. Louis, she left her friends, she left me... 

After her, Ruhi entered my life. First by being Rey's little sister, then my assistant and in the end my girlfriend. Was it love or was it attraction? My mind turned completely blank, I didn't know the answer but my only theory was that she was a 50% replica of my siren. She became my girlfriend but in a few months I broke up with her. Ruhi was depending on me, she needed to be independent, she needed to stand by herself in this cruel world, the reason I broke up with her. Ruhi left St.Louis for higher studies, she left me just like Sharon, allowing my heart to break again. Now, after those two years, I realized there's was, is and always will be only one girl who I have fallen for, she was none other than Sharon ...

"Ahem, Ahem! Mr. ACS, do I have to remind u that this year the footloose competition is taking place in our college? The hell, who even made u the ACS!?" Shouted Kriya , glaring at her lazy, annoying best friend.

"Come on Kiru, you know, there was one amazing time when I COULD JUST RELAX! Thank you soo much for stealing it." Answered Swayam,his voice dripping with sarcasm. 

"Ex-Sca-use Me! Don't u dare challenge me, the fighter, the Kriya Ghai okay!" Shouted Kriya, her sparkling brown orbs on the tip to burn someone with their fiery gaze.

"Exscaused baby! And u forgot to mention you're my baatcutter Kiru tooo!"  Pouted Rey, waiting for even just a glimpse of blush on hid girlfriend's face.

"REY!" Said Kriya, blushing bright tomato red while Swayam and Rey burst out laughing Iike crazy.

"Rey, you're too good buddy! Now for me, please take your baatcutter with u, she just can't stop cutting. Seriously, no cost, nothing, she's free, free ,FREE!!" Teased Swayam 

"Bring it on! You think I'm ever gonna leave her?" Asked Rey, gripping Kriya's slender waist and pulling it towards him, not leaving any space between their two hearts.

"L.E.A.V.E!"  Commanded Kriya.

"Finally..." Muttered Swayam, switching on his laziness mode again.

Seconds passed, the clock was about to complete a minute, and God sent another visitor for him.

"What the hell!" Shouted Swayam, waiting with an urge to taste the running blood of the visitor who had gifted him by disturbing .

"Swayam Shekhawat, you better keep your words to yourself. All I want is the lists needed for the competition." Demanded a cold voice.

Swayam stood rooted to the spot, his legs shaking as he got up from the couch, his face draining all his colour, replacing it by shock, amazement, pain, sorrow and anxiousness. Words didn't flow out, his wish to see Sharon was fulfilled but was this girl actually Sharon?

He wondered whether this girl's emotionless eyes could be compared to Sharon's warm sparkling brown orbs, her cold voice to Sharon's respectful soft voice, her face, that justified she didn't have a heart to Sharon's beautiful face filled with love for all. Who was this girl? Sharon Rai Prakash had changed! But why did she change so much. In these two years, what would have happened that changed her so bad. Whatever happened the Sharon Rai Prakash ,Swayam knew would never act like that.

"Swayam, the lists!" Shouted Sharon, extending her hand forward.

"Here.." Muttered Swayam, unable to speak properly, handing her the required lists, letting his mind go on wondering,...

"Oh and I've changed Swayam. The girl u love or loved is rest in peace in the graveyard. Don't worry God is taking care of her." Answered Sharon, as if she could read Swayam's thoughts. She answered every doubt which killed Swayam, now the confusion was more, he knew there was something wrong with his Siren and he could go any extent to know why was she behaving like this. 

"Sharon.." Called out Swayam but he was too late, Sharon had left.

Swayam walked outside, his sharp black orbs searching for just one girl. Rehearsal hall, her favourite place, that hall was an important part of her life, tears were shed, smiles were lit, every feeling was explored. Alas, the rehearsal hall was lonely, everything perfectly at it's place stating that no one had been here from the past few hours. Swayam punched his palm on the wall, forcing pain all over his arms. Sharon Rai Prakash wasn't the same anymore, she was someone who lived for dance, who breathed dance every minute and that same girl had left dance...

~~**~~

Promo:- What's wrong with Sharon? Is she Sharon Rai Prakash or someone else?

~~**~~

WELL, that's a wrap!
Hopes u guys liked this chapter.
Please do comment and like
Jhootas and chappals welcome!

A SWARON FANFICTION

**Parts hyperlinked**

PART ONE :- SCROLL ABOVE

PART TWO :- **Click here**

PART THREE :- **Click here**

lunia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept 😊
diyuu you are an amazing writer 👏
now i got it, yesterday why did u ask me that whom i hate the most 😉
Mansi98 thumbnail
RES
UNRES

wow👏

awesome CS n 1st part👏

loved it❤️

swayam is in so much pain😭

both her gf left her😲

bt happy tat he realise tat sharon is only his true love😃

n nobody else😃

bt why did sharon left him??😲

n ruhi also??😲

vaise to m glad tat ruhi left her😆

n sharon back😃

m so happy😃

bt y is she like this😔

swayam is jst so hurted by her words😔

hope all this clears soon😊

update soon😊

will be waiting😊

n thanx fr d PM😊

Love

Mansi😊

Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res.
-edited-
Look who's back with another story 😆
As usual Diya, amazing start..tujhe toh suspense rkhna hi hota hai har story mein..and this one fell in the line :P
What's wrong with Sharon dude? :/ Why she rude?
Eep baby cant wait to read more.

Cheers
Nishi

P.S. Amazing writing :D Keep it up :)
Edited by Nishi.Kss - 9 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice
Love that you are now starting a swaron versio.
Update soon
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
heyyy😉

my dear crazzycutey😉😉😉

i love sooo much😃

u r tooo special😃

hmmm😆

when firstly i read ur first ff ,i really love that .😉😉

and u know that .😉😉

then u wrote a kr ff😃😃 and i really loved that's name.

as u know i dont read kr ff,so i didnt read that,,,,

but that name attracted me,😆

i badly wanted to read one swaron ff in that name😆

so finally u made it😃😃😃

im so happpyyy😃😃😃

i told u na that u always fulfill my wish😆

so keep fulfilling my wish😆😆😆

hehehehehheheheheheh😆😆😆!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then about update:😆😆

it was as always 😆

awesome👏

beautiful👏

great👏

splendid👏

wonderful👏

fantastic👏

mysterious👏

and i love that mystery in your stories😆😆

this also u know😆😆

sooo😆😆

start was super👏

its an another emotional one😭

dont make me sooo  emotional cutey😭😭

dont make me cry😭😭

if u make me cry with ur updates then i will kill u😆

so 

swayam is in so much pain😭

what happened to him?

what was the past?

why sharon left him?

why ruhi left him?

now my mind full of questions!!!!!!😭

wht is happening?😃

im not getting anything😭

i so hate mee😆

the banner was nice👏

you give importance to everyone👏

i liked that one,mere thought👏

as i said earlier,the name was so sweet and it is catchy👏

it can catch anyone like it caught me👏

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so 
the character sketch was nice👏

why sharon became like that?

hmmm😆

u know it reminds me of kriyannsh and tarrey😆

like kriya left rey in d3😆

sharon left swayam here in ur ff😆

then tanni came to rey's life in d3😆

ruhi came to swayam's life here😆

then tanni left again,here ruhi left😆

then both came back😆

but one with softness😃

and another with cold nature😭

i made u confuse na😕

even now im also confused😕

so the part was so nice

you showed,what is sharon to him nicely without showing them together

rey and kriyam part tooo funny and nice tooo👏

i loved that👏

sharon's comeback was awesome ,so much coldness,,,

what was that coldness?

swayam is in sooo mcuh pain😭😭

his heart is paining😭😭

he is crying always😭

i can feel that😭

even sharon is crying but only inside,she is not showing it out😭😭

im waiting 4 the day when all truths come out,

and sharon will show the real side...

so now im waiting for next update tooo

so update sooon

me waiting

after u updating then u wait for my long cmt

love you cuteyyy

sooo

with lots of love❤️

and hugs & kissess🤗

ur's only
vamps🤗🤗

Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Diya dear...another story.. lovely.. poor swayam..sharon nd ruhi both left.. but happy that he loves only sharon... bt why is sharon behaving coldly.. thanks 4 d pm