Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yaar nice one.
Ishita is angry but she would be more after knowing.

Update quickly you nescaped without updates for three days.today is sunday and we demand an extra update.
sudhajo thumbnail
Story line is too good as usual. Very sweet.
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ab tho raman gaya kaam se... haha waiting to see ishu blast at raman n how ll raman convince her... very excited... update soon... waiting for d nxt part
zub_air thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plzzzxxx update  10 part plzz iam anxiously  waiting 
nagsuma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello friends,thanks for all your comments.

Here is the next part.excuses if any mistakes.

Part 10:

Raman(st):aarav ka ye haalth dekkar ishitha mujse bath nahi karthi,agar vunko ye sab bath chal gaya tho vo jaroor mujse door chali javungi,vo muje kabhi maaf nahi karoongi.this time I don't want to loose her again aur mera aarav ko bhi.i can't live without them.

2 days after:

Raman was not visiting from 2 days,because he feels gulty.he feels he may lose his control,when he meets aarav and ishitha.but his mind always pushed him to aarav and ishitha.

At aaravs home aarav was missing raman from 2 days and asks his mother about his friend.

Aarav:mamma,mera friend kyo nahi aarahi thi?i missed him,please call karo na..

Ishitha:nahi aarav,mai nahi karoongi,tumhari iss halath ki vajah vo hai.

Aarav:nahi mamma,friend ne kuch nahi kiya,maine vuse force kiya fast drive karne ki,vo muje bhar bhar samjayi,that's not safety.lekin maine kuch nahi suna.i am sorry mamma.

Ishitha:par kyo vunhone kuch nahi kaha,iske bare me?

Aarav:vo kaise batha sakthi,aap kuch sunthi nahi,jab bi vo tumse bath karne ki koshish ki,tum face angry se turn karthi thi,vo kaise bath karthi.maine dekha,vo bahuth upset hai,isiliye vo nahi aaya mujse milneki.

Please mamma,call karo na..

Ishitha feels very bad about her rude behavior.

Ishitha:teeke beta,par mai personally jake vuse bath karoongi.

That evening ishitha went to raman house,worker tells her to wait,he is in his bedroom.

Ishitha waits for him,but suddenly she observes aarav photographs near by a wall.she goes and sees all photographs of aarav with raman and some with ishitha and megha.

Every picture shows,how raman loves aarav and their bonding with eachother.one photo at center long sized aarav with ishitha.her eyes strictly fixed at that photo.raman comes and stands behind her. his image reflects in photo mirror with a smile.

Ishitha turns to raman side.

Raman:vo ishitha tum,...aap..yaha?

Ishitha:mai tum se aap kab bangayi raman?

Raman:aise nahi hai ishitha,tum yaha,aarav teek hai?

Ishitha:vo teek nahi hai raman tumhare bina,tum vusse milne kyo nahi aayi 2 din se?

Raman: lowers his gaze,vo mai bahuth busy tha,isiliye!

Ishitha:aarav ke liye bhi tum kabse busy bangayi raman?i am really very very sorry raman,mai bina soche samje tumse bahuth rudely behave kiya.mai bahuth sharminda hoon apni behavior se.please muje maaf kardo,aarav tume bahut bahut miss karthi th,please come and meet him.

Raman:please don't say sorry ishitha.isme tumhari galithi kuch nahi,situations aaise hai,I will meet him.lekin mai tumse ek bath puchna chahthi hoon?please sach sach bolo?atleast aarav leliye?

Ishitha:kya bath hai raman?

Raman:aarav ka papa kaha hai?mai vusne milna chahtha hoon?

Ishitha:kyon?tum aachanak ye kya pooch rahthi hai?

Raman:please bathav ishitha,I want to know about him,why he left you?please bathav ishitha aarav ki kasam.!

Tears followed from her cheeks.

Ishitha:I don't know raman,I don't know who is aarav's father?

Raman turns to other side,don't want to face ishitha.

Ishitha:vunke vajah se meri shaadi tootgayi,mai apne parents,family ko chod diya.

She explains every thing what happened that party night.how she felt about subbu with her!

Flash back:

Ishitha:mihika,muje bahutt darr lag raha hai,mai bahuth nervous hoon

Mihika:kuch nahi hoga akka,it's normal for every girl.subbu jeeju aapke saath haina,vo tume kabhi akele mehsoos nahi karengi.

Ishitha:I know,phir bhi..

Mihika:tho ek kaam karo,ek bar jiju se bath karo,tume better feel hoga.i will call him to meet u.

After some time subbu comes and meets her.

Ishitha:subbu,muje bahuth darr lag rahi hai.

Subbu:kya ishu,we are in love since 5 years.

Ishitha:phir bhi,vus din jo kuch bhi huva,mai bahut upset hoon.

Subbu:come on ishu,you don't trust me,I am always with u,but vus dinmai tume party beech me akele chodkar nahi jaanna chayiye tha.lekin tum janthi na,amma kithini strict  hai,rituals ki barre me,vo tumse milne keliye manaa kiya tha,mai tume se bath karne ki bahuth koshish ki,par tumhara phone nahi lag rahi hai.but I promise u,aaise kabhi nahi hoga.

Ishitha shocked

Ishitha(st):matlab ,vus raath mere saath subbu nahi hai,koi aur hai.

She wents from there and walks to wash room.

Tears flowed on her eyes,ye sab kuch kya hua mere saath,mai subbu ko kaise batha sakthi hoon,mai vus night kisi aur ke saath...vo kya sochengi,meri aur meri family ki bare me.but I can't cheat him.he always trust me.and support me in everything.mai kya karoo...

Some one knocks the door

Mihika:akka,kya kar rahthi aap ithne dher,muhurat nikal raha hai,jaldi aavo.

she wipes her tears and opens the door.straightly walks to the mandapam.

Subbu:ishu,kya hua?tum aise kaise?

Subbu's mom:kya hau ishitha,tum aise nahi aa sakthi,thoda sharam karlo!

Ishitha:subbu,mai tumse ek jaroori bath bathane keliye aaya.. I don't love you subbu,I love some other.i don't want to marry you.she leaves from there.

All are shocked.subbu didn't understands what she said?

Subbu:ishu..ishu.. what happened?wt r u saying?

Subbu's mom:stops him.tum ruko subbu,tum samji nahi,yeh kya bolrahthi,ye aapse pyar nahi karthi,tumse shadi nahi karna chahthi,lagtha hai kisi aur amir ladka milgaya hoga,isiliye tum dik nahi rahthi..

Subbu's mom didn't likes ishitha from day1,but she agrees for subbu's sake.today she got a chance to break the marriage.she immediately garabs him to not to talk with ishitha.

All relatives and guests leaves the mandapam within some time.

Ishitha is in her room closes the door.she is not responding to anyone questions.

Ishitha's parents: ishu,ye sab kya hai?tum aur subbu ek doosre se pyar karthi thin a,ishiliye hum ye shadi fix karli,par aaj aachanak tum ye kya bol rahi thi.tum kisi aur se pyar?

Ishitha:changes to normal dress and opens the door.

Ishitha:aap sab kuch kya sunn rahi thi,vo sach hai,mai subbu se nahi kisi aur se pyar karthi thi,vo aaji muje ye bath bathaya.he is more better than subbbu in all qualities and financially.so I want to marry him only.

Amma:ishu,tum ithne beshram kab bangayi?tum aise kaise kar sakthi?log kya sochengi hamare bare me?

Ishitha:kuch nahi sochengi,I want everything best in my life.mai bahut bore hochuki hoon iss seedi saadi life se,aapki gaaribhi se.

Ishitha's amma slaps her very badly.

She immediately packs her luggage and leaves from there.

Ishitha:what ever,I want to leave now with him,bye

She leaves from there.

Iyyer's family shattered with her selfish behavior and breakdowns.

She comes to delhi and joins in a hostel with her friend.

She tries to live normal forgetting everything,but she can't.every thing moving infront of her eyes number of times.she hates her self for her behavior with her parents.how she insulted them infront of relatives.she decides to kill herself,and committed suicide.

But fortunately nothing happens to her.doctor informed her she is pregnent.

Present:

Ishitha:muje laga,jo kuch bhi huva,isme iss bacche ki kya galath hai,so I decided ,I have to live for this baby.i am living for aarav only ramam.

Tears flows from her eyes.raman also crying hearing whatever happened was because of him only.she looses everything her love,parents every thing.

He turns his face don't want to show his tears to ishitha.

Raman:ishitha I am sorry.i will come in 10 mins please ..he leaves from there and reaches to his room.

He is shattered now.falls on ground and cries loudly.😭😭😭

After some time he comes to ishitha.

Raman:I am sorry ishitha,mai ne ye sub kuch aarav keliye poocha,kal accident time me doctor ne kaha ki,he has some genetical problems,may be inherited from his father. That's way I want to know about him and asking you.i am sorry ishitha..

Ishitha:it's ok raman,aabhi tho nahi,kabi tho ye baath bathana chahiyena kisi ko bhi.

Raman:ishitha,agar aarav ko papa aakar tume mili tho tum vunhe maaf karoongi?

Ishitha don't say any word for awhile.

Raman:bathao ishitha,kyat um aur aarav vunhe maaf karoongi?

Ishitha:isme akele vunki galthi nahi hai raman,meri bhi hai.mai vusse angry nai hai raman,lekin I want to know.why he was left me alone?ek ladki ko aise kaise chodkar chal sakthi vo?i don't blame him alone.lekin ab mai vuse nahi milna chahthi raman.vuse milkar mai chen se nahi jeesaktha hoon!

Precap:raman comes to meet aarav with ishitha.

How is it friends?

Sorry,bahuth bore feel hogaya tho,I will try best for next part..

Next part will be soon...

Thnakyou all..

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankyou thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally raman came to knw the truth...
it seems intrstng stry a head...
pls yar if poss give som romantic momts of ishra...
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update
finally Raman knows d truth
ishita is angry now wht next
update soon
sudhajo thumbnail
Thanks a lot for two updates today. You made my day. 
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just loving this story to the core..
Brilliant display of emotions..
Loved the way you handled the story..👏👏
Very eager to know what happens next..
Please update soon..
Awesome..👏👏