Frequent Posters

msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
plzz update part7 quickly we r waiting 
nagsuma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi frnds,thank you for all your comments,sorry,if it doesn't reach your expectations.

and excuses if any mistakes..

Here is the next part

Part 7:

Aarav comes with his friends and introduces every one to raman except one girl.

The girl is very beautiful with cute smiles,she is too pretty wearing a pink frock.

Aarav:friend ,this is my friend megha,(introduced with special tone).looking at megha..

Raman:hi angle!how are you...

Megha:hi uncle..

Raman:oh!how cute you are,your looking like pari in this dress dear...

Megha:thankyou uncle..you too so good looking with your dimples..

Raman:thank you dear...

Aarav annoyed with their conversation...

Aarav murmers slowly,but it is audible to raman,"mai tho ithni din se jaanthi hoon,muje kabhi cute nahi kaha,inhe ek bar mili,ye acchi lagi isko?,pagal ladki!"

All children left the place saying bye to raman.aarav also following them.but raman grabs aarav  holding his hand,

Raman:kya chakkar lag raha hai?

Aarav:nothing friend?with side looks at ishitha.

ishitha is laughing covering his mouth with her palm.

Raman:accha,muje kyo ajeebsa lag rahi hai,tumne kuch kaha vus vakth?muje nahi bathavunge? you don't trust me?

Aarav:nothing like that,you are my best friend.but...it is a secret between mom and me,ab tum bhi mere group haina.!

Raman:phir bathov?mai bhi kisi ko nahi bathavungi..

Aarav:mai tho vus megha ko saare din se impress karne keliye try kiya.par vo samji nahi,pagal..tum tho ek complement se vuse pata liya..

Raman:tum...?vusse...?

Aarav:why not?

Raman: raman laughs holding his belly..L you are hilarious boss...Ishitha also joins him.

Aarav:aap dono kyo hass rahi ho?

Raman:sorry aarav,mai tuje help karoo?

Aarav:nahi,nahi,already tume vusse pata li,aur ek bar bath kari tho vo muje boolingi permanently..

raman cannot control his laughing thinking (st)"he is just 8 years old,and he is trying a girl,and iam his competitor?"he had not laughed so much in a long time like this.

Raman: is bhar aisa kuch nahi hoga!pakka promise..

Aarav:teeke !aaj megha ka birth day hai,isliye mai yaha aayi,use impress karke wish karne keliye..muje batho kaise wish karna  hai,special vala?

Ishitha:dramebazz!tumne kaha aaj aapni friends ke sath kelne keliye ayi,par tumne iskeliye aaya?

Aarav:sorry mom,aap ki ideas yaha workout nahi hui thi na,isiliye maine joot bola,aur ye ladki tho duffer hai,kuch nahi samjathe muje?

Raman:ha aarav!kuch ladkiya aisa hi hai,ek dum duffer,kuch nahi samjthi...winked at ishitha playfully..

Ishitha:kya ,kuch bhi...!ladkiya duffer nahi hai,yeh aapki problem hai,kuch bhi express nahi kar pathi..

Raman:accha!agar praise karthi tho flirting kahthi thi,nahi tho insensible kahithi,kuch bhi karo,vusme problem dikh rahi thi?ladkiyon ko samjne keliye aur ek extra dimag hone chayiye!

Ishitha:aisa kuch nahi hai.aap log..

Aarav cuts both in middle..

Aarav:uffo!maine meri problem ka idea pucha,aur aap dono fighting kar rahi thi?

Ishitha and raman says sorry at a time and laughs looking each other..

Aarav:ab tho batho,kya karna hai?

Raman:aaj sham vuske liye special birthday party rako vuske pasand se,vo impress ho jayegi..

Aarav:ye tho acchi idea hai,par aap dono mere help karona?

Raman:kyo nahi,tumhari girlfriend tho meri bhi haina?

Aarav:vo sirf mere hi girlfriend...annoyed look..

Raman:sorry friend,just kidding..

After sometime Three of them went to lunch.raman and aarav sits beside eachother opposite to ishitha.they both discusses about evening party,how to arrange all things.ishitha observes their sweet discussion with curiosity.

After some time aarav lefts the place to arrange things for party.raman and ishitha talks with each other.

Raman:mega ko acchi lagegi na,ee surprise party ko dekk kar?aur aarav bhi kithini anxiety hai na?

Ishitha:suddenly her face turns to pale..shayad yehi hoga vuske muskarene ki vajah,aakari baar?

Raman:why are u saying like that ishitha?

Ishitha: megha is suffering with a heart disease,last stage,may be she has only 1 month left,she is from calcutta,recently one month back she came here.her parents left her in an orphanaze .she wants  to visit paris once.we are doing all arrangements for her trip.may be it would be in 10 to 15 days.

Raman:what the hell,she is just 8 years,how could it be?he feels very bad...

Raman:Ishitha we have to make this party to her something special.

At evening:

Raman and aarav decorates the hall with balloons and toys.the walls decorated with flowers and with megha pictures which are taken by ishitha for aarav sake in all days.she is very pretty in every picture.all arrangements were completed with in time.

All are waiting for megha , lights switched off.

Ishitha made  ready megha with a new frock, told her,she wants her company for shopping.

They are coming to the hall.

Megha:kya hua aunty?lights off kyo?power nahi hai kya?

Ishtha:muje maloom nahi beta,tum yaha raho mai jakar dektha hoon,she left her at center of the hall and switch on's the light.

Lights on...

Surprise!all are shouted along with music.

Megha:ishitha aunty,uncle...she shocked with happy.

Ishitha:happy birth day megha..

Megha:aunty,uncle..aapne ye sub kuch mere liye kiya?

Raman:hum nahi,tumhari friend ne kiya.ye sub vunhone plan kiya.showing aarav.

Aarav:comes near to megha with her favorite Barbie doll ,saying happy birth day megha..

Megha:megha feels very happy,thank you so much aarav,I liked it..she kisses him on his cheeks..

Aarav gets 1000watts shock with that kiss.raman and ishitha are laughing silently looks at each other.

Raman:kya chance mara iss ne?audible to ishitha only..

Ishitha:looks down with shy..and laughs.

All are stood before cake and megha starts cake cutting.

Megha:to aarav,tumne mere liye ye sab kiyana,tho tum bhi mere hand pakdo!

Aarav and megha cuts the cake and both feeding with each other.

After that music starts ,children all are dancing.aarav is in heaven with his girlfriend..

Megha:comes near to raman and ishitha,aunty ye sub photos bahut aache hai,in sub me aap sab mere saath hai,par uncle ne mere saath nahi hai na,I want one with uncle,please..

Raman:kyo nahi dear,aabi hum dono photo lelungi!they took a photo with each other,after that all are joins with them.aarav and megha took more selfies, raman and aarav too..

Aarav:mamma aap bhi aavaona,aap nahi thina mere aur friend ke saath!

Ishitha:kya jaroorat abhi?mai kisi aur din lelunga..

Raman:kyo,aaj kyo nahi,hum dono aachi nahi dikthi kya tere saath,kyo aarav?

Aarav:ha mamma aavona,aaj tho ithna special hai mere liye ek my friend and ek my vo...giggles.

Raman:aajao ishitha .aarav grabs her.

She is also joins with them.they look with eachother,the photo flasses in aarav's hand.

Aarav takes more pictures of megha and with his friends,and  ishra together when they are talking with eachother and at dinner positions.

Ishra and aarav in raman's car driving to ishitha home.raman and aarav sit in front side and ishitha in back side.raman and aarav are chichatting with each other,while ishitha is in sleep,because of tiredness. Some time after aarav also slept,his head in raman's shoulder.raman watches both of them from mirror,which are having a smile on their lips.

Raman:(st) why these two smiles makes me happy always?who I am for these two?

The car reaches at ishitha home.but he don't want to break their sleeping modes,sits in the same position admiring both of them.after some time ishitha wakes up.

Ishitha:gar aagayi?aapne vutaya kyo nahi? She gets down from the car and opens front door for aarav.

Raman:nahi,disturb math karo.mai lekar aavungi andhar.

Raman carries aarav and both are entered in their house.

Raman makes sleep aarav in his bed  and watches the room.the room is arranged neatly and walls with aarav's photos.all photos with ishitha at different ages.

Raman(st):har photo me ishitha hai,vo nahi hai,matlab vunhone aarav phaida hone se pehele ishitha ko chod diya?sach me he needs a father..he leaves the room.

Ishitha:thank you so much raman,aaj aap ki vajah se megha aur aarav ithne kush hai.

Raman:thank you mai  bolna chayiye ishitha,aap done ne muje aapki life me part karne keliye.thankyou so much you both  aaj mere ithne kushi keliye..

He left from there and drives to his home.he reaches his bedroom and changes to night wears.he thinks all about the day and watches all photos in his mobile and laughs for aarav antics.

How is it friends?

Next part will be soon,thank you all...

Edited by nagsuma - 9 years ago
YhmCraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cute update !!
Pm me the next update pls.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesom update...
esply raman nd aarav's talk..nd aarav abt his gf...
such a cute kid...nd jealous too...
i loved it nd waitng fr nxt...
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is reallyy amazingg!! really cute part! loved the part more when aarav se ap ne ek sweet word se usse pata lia and raman laughing hard! i was literally imagining that scene!
cont soon! loved it!
felciya thumbnail
Awesome. Aarav is naughty. They looked like a happy family while spending time together in the orphanage n in the car.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one waiting for next.

I want to see how you kept Ishita's reaction on knowing Raman and her relation
nagsuma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello friends,sorry for late update,excuses if any mistakes

Here is the next part...

Part-8

Next day at ishitha's clinic.

Sharath  returns from his work.

Sharath:hello ishitha,how are u?

Ishitha:hai sharath,aap kab aayi?

Sharath:aaj subah aayi thi,and I got a good news for u,aaj psr company ka manager aaya with agreement papers and cash cheque.vo ye bhi kaha ki,whenever we want helpfrom them,they would be  ready.

Ishitha:this is great.

Sharath:and I heard also about yesterday birthday  party.raman hamara organization ke liye ithna sub kuch kiya.i am so impress with him.why don't we arrange a party for raman?

Ishitha:this is a good idea.but raman already said in first meeting,he don't like these type of parties and publicity.

Sharath:tho hum ek kam karthi,hum ek family dinner karthi,tum aur mera family and raman ji,vaise meri wife tume bahut miss karthi thi.what you say?

Ishitha:ye idea bahut accha hai I will invite him.

She calls raman.

At the same time raman with aarav in the car from school to ishtha's home.raman phone rings.

Raman:sees caller id,lo,aapka mamma ka call hai,mai bol detha hoon,tum mera saath hai.

Aarav:nahi,nahi,mom muje datoongi,mai tuje disturb karne keliye,aap phone speaker me dalo,mai bhi sunthi hoon!

Raman picks the call.

Raman:ha boliye aarav ka mamma,smiles both raman and aarav.😊

Ishitha:mai abhi aarav ka mamma nahi hoon,MAWF ka volunteer  hoon,mai aapko ek dinner party ko invite karne keliye call kiya,mr.sharath aapko personally milkar thanks kahana chahtha tha,isiliye.

Raman:sorry ishitha,I don't like these,ye sub mere kushi keliye kiya,kisi appreciation, publicity keliye nahi.sorry..

Ishitha:sirf sharath nahi,aarav bhi aapse milkar thankyou kahna chahthi thi,kal megha ka party keliye,it's just family dinner ,mai,aarav,mr and mrs.sharath aur aap. Please..

Raman looks at aarav confusing and vice versa.😉

Raman:aarav ne aapse kaha,mujse milne keliye?

Ishitha(st):ayyo ,sorry murgan,aarav ki naam se jhoot bola..

Ishitha:ha, aarav ne kaha!

aarav says something in raman ears.raman looks at aarav with "what the"expression.😕

Aarav:please,please...friend ,mere liye..

Raman:teeke mai aathi hoon,lekin aap megha ko bhi lekar aavona,I want to see her.

Ishitha:teeke,mai unko bhi lekar aathi hoon,thank you bye.

Raman:bye.

Ishitha:she tell about him with sharath,

Sharath:thankyou ishitha,I will meet later.bye..he leaves from there.

Ishitha(st):mai tho raman se kaha ki aarav wants to meet him,lekin kal aarav ko cricket practice hai,vo nahi manoongi aane keliye,kya karoo!😕

Raman:tum to day by day bade nautanki banathe javungi..

Aarav:mai kya karo,mera dosth bhi aisa hai!aarav smile and kisses raman,thankyou friend..😆

Raman:tumhare liye kuch bhi...

Raman drops aarav at home and leaves.

Evening :

Ishitha came back to home with aarav's favorite chocolates.

Ishitha:hai beta,good evening..

Aarav:hai mamma,how's your day?

Ishitha:acchi hai,mai tumhara favorite chocolates laya hoon tumhare liye!

Aarav:thank you mamma,lekin aaj achank kyon?kuch kam hai kya?😉

Ishitha:nahi beta,bus yuhi laya hoon.

Aarav:teeke,(st:mai jantha hoon,aap kyo laya!)

Ishitha:vaise,tum kal evening free hoona?hum ek party jane vali hai.

Aarav:nahi mamma.aap janthe hai na mera cricket practice hai,aap jayiye.it is very important.

Ishitha:aaise nahi hai beta,vaha mai akeli kaise jasaktha aapke bina,mai bore hojavungi,aur vaha tumhara friend bhi hai..

Aarav:phir bhi,mai friend se next time miloongi.

Ishitha:kam se kam mere liye...please beta..

Aarav:teeke mamma,sirf aapke liye...

Ishitha:thankyou mera bachha. She leaves from there..

Aarav:(st)feels great about his acting,friend ne sach kaha,kuch ladkiya duffer hothi hai,kuch nahi samjthi..smiles..👏

Next day evening:

Raman calls ishitha for dinner venue.

Raman:hello ishitha!

Ishitha:hello raman,how r u?

Raman:fine,apne dinner place nahi kaha?

Ishitha:oh I am really sorry raman, maine kam ki tension me bool gaya and tells deatails.

Raman:it's ok ishitha,vaise maine aarav ki school ka raod me hoon,if you don't mind,mai aarav ko pick up karke mere saath dinner ko lekar aavu?

Ishitha:oh thank you raman,with pleasure..

Raman:teeke,we will be there at time.bye

Raman  picks aarav and they both gets ready for dinner.they both dressed with same outfits looks like senior and junior.

Raman and aarav reaches the hotel and walks to their table,and mr.sharath waiting for him along with his wife.

Mr and mrs.sharath greets raman and aarav .they all seated in their positions.

Raman and sharath discusses about foundation,and aarav eagerly waiting for his angle.

Ishitha and megha reaches after some time holding their hands with each other.they are very beautiful dominating with eachother.

Raman and aarav staring at coming two angles with million dollor smiles.they both very impressed with their angles..😛😛

Ishitha and megha greet every one and sits their positions.

Aarav:mamma!aapne kaha nahi,megha bhi aane waali hai?😉

Raman:raman looks at aarav ...(kya acting hai,junior ranbhir nikali)..👏

Ishitha:mai bhool gaya beta,tum uncle ke saath aayi thina,isiliye mai megha ke saath aayi..

All are chitchatting raman-sharath,aarav-megha, and mrs.sharath-ishitha along with dinner.

At same time hotel management announces for couple dance.ishitha encourages mr and mrs.sharath for dance.they both leaved for dance floor.

Aarav:mamman,mai bhi chaloon?

Ishitha:aarav,vo couple dance hai,tum nahi ja sakthi!

Aarav:meri bhi partner haina,megha!

Raman and ishitha laughs,

Ishitha:abhi nahi beta!

Aarav:tho hum kam se kam kel sakthe hoon va jakar?points at some children group..

Ishitha:teeke,lekin dyan rakna megha ka!

Aarav:vo tho mai karthi hoona,giggles and runs from there with megha..

Ishitha:aarav bhi na,aaj kal bahuth badmash bangayi..looks at raman.

They both feels awkward sitting alone.ishitha tries for a conversation.😳😳

Ishitha:raman,aap ka family kaha rahtha hai,I mean wife,children?

Raman:mai shadi shudha nahi hoon!

Ishitha:I am sorry puchne keliye,par kyo abhi tak?

Raman:kyo,mai budde lagthi hai kya?😉

Ishitha:I didn't mean that!koi love problem?

Raman:aisa kuch nahi,isme chupane ki koi baath nahi,mai ne ek ladki ko pyar kiya,love at first site,but she is already in love with another one,now she is married,mai vuse boolna nahi sakthi,isiliye..

Ishitha:love at first site,aise sach me hota hai kya?

Raman:I don't know,but it happened to me,she always with me in my dreams.

Ishitha:ek bhar milne se love hogaya?

Raman:pyar paida hone keliye 10 saal nahi chahiye,ek pal kafi hai ishitha.😊

Ishitha:but,now she is married na,abhi bhi tum vusse pyar karthi hoon?

Raman:yes,I love her forever.😆

Ishitha:tume eki meeting me pyar kiya aur abhi tak vuse bhool gayi,mai tho 5 saal subbu se pyar kiya,phir bhi maine vuse boolgaya! love is blind raman..

Raman:aisa kuch nahi hai,you have your reasons to breakup with subbu.we have to move on with our lifes ishitha,phir bhi aarav haina tumhare saath,he love you very much..

Ishitha:yes aarav hai mere saath,vo hi hai mera sub kuch...

Aarav and megha dances with other.megha is enjoying and looking very happy.

Ishitha:tumne acchi kiya raman,megha ko bhi lane keliye kaha,she is very happy now.

She leaves from there for washroom.after some time aarav comes and sits beside on raman.

Raman:are you happy?

Aarav:thank you friend,tumhari vajah se mom ne megha ko lekar aaya,mere ko ek chance mili.tum janthi ho,mom ne muje kithna request kiya party ko aane keliye,vo nahi janthi ye hamara plan hai,poor mamma..

Ishitha overhears the entire talk and holds aarav's ear from backside..

Ishitha:badmash baccha,ye sub tumhara plan hai?

Aarav:sorry mamma,he runs from there.

Ishitha:raman tum bhi inke saath hai?

Raman:chodo ishitha,isme problem kya hai,vo dono bacche hai!

Ishitha:isiliye raman,agar aarav ne megha ke saath jyada milne se,megha ko nahi bhool sakthi.agar megha ko kuch hothi tho vo tootengi.iss se behthar vo abhi vuse boolna chahiye.tum janthi na hum kisi se saath affection badadiya tho hum vuse aasani se bool nahi sakthi,chahe vo friendship ya love,isiliye mai vune megha se door rahka chahtha hoon..😭

Raman sees the pain of losing in her eyes someone we loves so much...😭

How is it friends?

I want to make understanding and increase bonding between ishra and aarman . so don't bash me friends,if you don't like this part..please add your comments..

Next part will be soon,

Thank you all..

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one.waiting for next.
thanks for update
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good one...
ishu nd aarav convo, raman nd aarav convo are sweet...