Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
teaser
interesting...
MafiaQueen thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi I wanted to read but the links aren’t working 😬🤔

I’m assuming it’s due to the nocopy on first post, I realised that with my post that no copy blocks going on the links. 

Anyway read the first part, it’s a great start. I loved arranged marriage themes and wonder how their life goes from here. 

I’m very intrigued by the title. 

They’re both already making assumptions without speaking to one another properly 😂 how fun would it be when they have their actual conversations. 

Please sort the link so I can read further 🙏🙏

Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Check it on Fan Fiction in the forum...You can see the bar above... stroll down or type My Perfect Wife...You will find...I try to but I think link can't be shared... You can also check it on my blog...I am following your blog...My id in blog is neeru.1

MafiaQueen thumbnail

Chapter 2 was great. Maan and Geet are awkward. However Maan wants to take their relationship further tonight whilst Geet wants to get to know him. That’s perfectly understandable, real life is different from serial. In serials wedding nights are romanticised a lot but the reality of the night is so different. A myriad of emotions goes through a woman when she’s going to be submitting her body to another man. It is also the man who’s having to make the moves as most women aren’t sure and super shy and you’ve shown that here 👍🏻👏🏻 

MafiaQueen thumbnail

Just because someone is walking normally the next day doesn’t mean one hasn’t consummated their marriage 😂these ladies are too much. It could mean the husband was careful and gentle which some men tend to be on wedding nights to make it easier for their newly wedded wives. He wasn’t going to be an animal in bed and mark her, that comes after 😉🤣

And they’re influencing his mother, why old ladies are always bitter and intervening in anyone’s marriage goes beyond my head. Savitri should have a mind of her own though and rather than listen to the allegations these ladies are swinging, she should allow time to pass and see how her daughter in law is. 

The expectation of Maan needs to be toned down, she’s newly married and doing stuff for the husband becomes second nature once she’s settled and falls for him. At the beginning girls aren’t aware of what is expected as their own expectation from their husband is also different to what he wants. This is why communication is really key especially when it’s an arranged marriage. 

Wonder how their barriers would break and how they’d work on their marriage. 

MafiaQueen thumbnail

Chapters 4&5 was great. Hawt 🔥 

Savitri is not letting Preet be a c*ckblocker for her son 🤣 she wants grand babies and fast it seems. 

Hopefully that would not be the case, they’ve just married and should get to know one another before trying for kids. 

What surprised me was Maan confessing he loves her. 

Let’s see what’s in store for this couple 

MafiaQueen thumbnail

Chapter 6 

Savitri is all happy this morning and caring, hopefully she isn’t influenced by the bitter old women if they return. 

But waking up at 7am? That’s a bit too early for newly weds. 😂 

At least let them sleep in peace until 9am.

Maan had confessed last night but does Geet remember or does he remember in fact? 

MafiaQueen thumbnail

The links are all haywire, can’t find chapter 7 page. Scrolling though so many pages. Can these be correct please with direct links so can read 🙏🙏