Their Life - Ishra SS

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello All - Back to spam the forum
okk..I know I have pending stories to complete but this is the last one. Last I mean before I update my previous ones..hehe...likhna band nhi krne vali...like it or not...

this idea struck to me before writing relations but yesterdays episode made me write that first. So here it is. Will have 2 3 parts depending on the response and my imagination and limit with length.

Its a long one. Was not having internet since morning to likhte likhte gyi..hehe

pls read and share your review about it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Part - 1

It was another fine morning in the Bhalla house. Raman and Ishita got up from bed and couch to get ready for their morning chores. He was checking some files and she was putting some useful items in her handbag when the door of their room flung open and their eyes shifted towards it.

Ishima..Papa...Gud morning. Happy Anniversary. Little Ruhi chirped up to her parents.

Anniversary? They both spoke together confused.

Anniversary. Its one year of your marriage now. She told them and looked at her parents' expression. They were looking at each other surprised at the just made relevation. Their shocked expression made the kid hit her forehead with her little hand.

Offo Ishima and Papa..you guys dont remember your own marriage anniversary. You know what I didn't allow anyone to enter your room since morning because I wanted to be the first one to wish my parents. She said with a pout.

Aawww...my bacha Ishita spoke as Raman scooped her up in her arms. Ishita ran her hands through her hair lovingly while Ruhi giggled. I have a gift for you. Ruhi told as she encircled her one arm around her papa's neck...other still behind her back.

Oh wat is it? Raman asked lovingly. Ummm...first close your eyes both of you. She said cutely.

Ruhi..thats not done. Ishita spoke.

No cheating Ishima.

Ok ok..we close our eyes. Raman assured her.

Ok..now open it only when I say three ok.

Okk...they spoke in unison.

She forwarded her other hand in front of them.

One
Two
Three

Open...

They both opened their eyes to see a beautiful card in front of them. It read 'For the World's Best Parents'. Ruhi had made it for them with her own hands. Their eyes filled with tears to see the excitement and love of their child. Both kissed her on her cheeks on either side and voiced together...Thank You Betaa.

She smiled and asked How is it Papa? They opened the card to find a beautiful drawing of a couple holding hands together. This is my Ishima and this is my papa. She said pointing to the two images on the card. They smiled at her cuteness. And then read the message she had written for them.

Ishima and Papa...I luv you both. You say I am your princess. I know my papa is a superhero. He can do anything for me and is always there to protect us. Right Ishima?

Ishita smiled as she read it and said Absolutely right pulling her cheeks.

And Ishima. You are an angel in my and Papa's life. We both need you. Right papa?

Right..he said joining his forehead with her daughter.

But tell me one thing...from where do you get these dadi amma vale ideas? He said mockingly.

Romi chachu helped me making this card and Dadi helped me with the writings. She told them.

Ummm...but when did you make it baby? Ishita asked her.

I slept with chachu last night. We made it till long. And then I asked him to wake me up before all. She said chirpily.

They smiled at it as Ishita went to lay the card for decoration on the shelf. Entire family entered their room. They were surprised to see everyone there. Wish you both a very happy anniversary...they all spoke in unison. Ishita and Raman's eyes glittered as they saw all the family members present there.

Thank you so much all of you. They spoke together and bended to take blessings from their parents.

Always stay happy. And keep your life alive forever with your love. Their parents wished them. Amma had tears in her eyes when Ishu wiped them and hugged her. Mrs. Bhalla cried happy tears. May you live like this together. And never leave each other. She blessed them.

Bala and Vandita gave them a beautiful present and wished them.

See jiju.. Mihika said forwarding the cake. I know its too early but you need to cut it right now. We want to have it.

Mihika??? He was surprised.

Jeeju pls...i had brought it yesterday night. Infact..was going to barge in your room at 12 only. But this Budhu stopped me. She said pointing at Mihir making faces.

Mihika...its their first anniversary. Every couple needs a privacy yrr. Come on. Atleast they need to wish each other first. Mihir tried to explain his point.

Raman and Ishita looked at each other remembering the sleepfull night they had. He on the bed and she on the couch, lost in their own world. They never knew morning was gonna bring this for them.

By the way how you people wished each other? Bala asked teasing them.

Bala...Vandu mocked him. Its their personal thing. Why do you want to know? She said laughing while everyone too joined the laughter.

No no Akka.
Let Bala jeeju ask. We need to know. Mihika too joined Bala.

Yes Miku. Cum on Ishu. How you wished each other? Tell us naa. Ishita just remained silent and smiled at them.

You know what. On our first anniversay, Said Bala...I brought a surprise cake for Vandu and Vandu brought one for me. We cut the two cake together and ended up chatting whole night and finishing two cakes. Bala told his story. Raman and Ishita were surprised at this. They didnt even remember such a day of their life for which couples always wait for, let alone plan something.

Mihika laughed and said..But my Raman Jiju is no less romantic. If he can help you plan a surprise party for Vandu AKka..then he must have planned a very big surprise himself. Right Jeeju? She asked chirpily.
Umm..Actually...yess..I mean..he tried to speak while Ishita stared at him trying to get what he wanted to speak. Leave it..Stop teasing my kids. Mrs. Bhalla spoke then. They must have surprised each other. And will let you know when time comes. If they are shy, don't ask them again and again. They both mentally thanked their mother for saving them.

Ok ok..come to living room. We'll cut the cake now. Mihika said dragging them out of the room.

Ishra cut the cake together which read Happy 1st Anniversary to Akka and Jeeju. Raman picked a piece of cake and brought it near Ishita's mouth. She was uncomfortable but opened it for him. Taking a small bite, she holded it in her hand and fed him. Everyone smiled and clapped for them.

Yess..finally...Mihika said happily clearing up the mess after everyone was done with having cake...Akka I thought you might be having plans to go somewhere and when will I get time to make you cut it? Ishita just smiled at it.

By the way Bhai? Romi asked..where are you people planning to go today?   Planning to Go? Why? It was Ishita who asked a confused question this time.

Come on Bhabhi...Mihir chirped in. Dont tell me you people are going to spend today in your clinic and office. Its your anniversarry. You should enjoy. Roam here and there. Atleast give each other a company. They were surprised at the relevation and just looked at each other. A day out with one another. It was their day? Really? But why were they so uncomfortable then?

Okk...Listen to me said Mrs. Bhalla. You are not going to your work today. It can wait for one day. Spend some time with each other. And go somewhere. Have a gala time together. She ordered them.

After some more chatting, everyone took leave. Beta, we'll drop Ruhi and Shravu school and then go to temple. Said Mr. & Mrs. Bhalla. Appa and Amma had to go for her checkup to a doctor. Bala Vandu left for work while Mihika got her favourite driver Mihir to drop her at office before going to his. Simmi went with Ananya to school. Romi wanted to sit with his streched arms and legs and tease his Bhabhi but a glare from Raman made him rush for his bike keys and leave for office. They were alone in the house with only Neelu in the kitchen.

They gave each other a look and an eye lock followed. Their eyes spoke volumes while words ceased to exist in their mouth. They were looking at each other without saying anything and then started approaching each other with slow steps. Their eyes still glued to each other's faces, their heart beating at fast pace than normal, they were just inches apart when voice of Neelu broke their trance. Bhaiya..Bhabhi you get ready. I will make breakfast for both of you. They looked at her in shock and then heaved a sigh of relief. Ishita nodded an Ok and made her way to her room while Raman followed the suite.

He entered the room when she was standing in front of mirror looking at herself lost in thoughts. He bolted the door behind him and came near her standing behind her where she was sitting. As she saw their image in the mirror, Ishita wondered if their equations could ever be that perfect, which such a picture in front of her his. She closed her eyes and let out a small sigh.

Umm...Vo...Happy...Happy Anniversarry..he spoke fumbling with his words. She opened her eyes and looked at him through the mirror surprised. He was standing devoid of any expression trying to understand the look on her face at his words. What seemed like hours for him, She smiled a bit and answered back...Hapy Anniversarry to you too. He smiled and turned back. Standing there was really uncomfortable. Positioning himself on bed, he started turning the leaves of newspaper while she after staring him for long in the mirror, got and went to cupboard. Both were stealing glances at each other in between. It was when she took out a Kanjeevaram saree to wear, he chose to break his silence. Atleast Don't wear it for today. He said irritated. She glanced a look at him and was surprised to see his annoyed face. Why? What is there special today? She asked instantaneously but then cursed herself and wished he didnt mind. He felt hurt. He knew there was nothing much special for them but still didn't expect such a question from her side. Vo...I mean...she tried to explain her words. He just got up angrily making her nervous. Sorry..she tried to speak...he came closer to her. His eyes questioning and a furious expression on his face. She was about to shut her eyes when he neared her but then felt him crossing her and going to cupboard smiling. She heaved a sigh of relief but then felt sad that he didn't mock her for saying so. Her thoughts were broken when he said We need to go outside. And I dont want you to come with me in kanjeevaram. He told and took out a westeren dress from her wardrobe.

To say that she was shocked would be an understatement. Ravan Kumar was asking her out..a day out..whole day. And on top of it wanted her to dress in that gown. But? Are we really going? She asked still not believing his words and actions. For a moment, he stopped. She asked the question which he had been asking himself for last one hour. Are they really going to hangout today? That too together?

Its not that they had never gone outside together alone. Of course, they have when car is not free, to some parties, some family functions or many other places. But to go just to spend quality time with each other without any destination or reason was not there cup of tea. They were never comfortable in such situations with each other. Umm...vo..everyone in the family will ask. Where we went? What we did? Obvsly we need to go somewhere to tell them some stories. He said covering up. And if we are going then you can leave boring saree for one day atleast. He spoke sounding as indifferent as he could. She gave a knowing smile and picked up the dress to go to bathroom not before saying...Even I am bored of these suits of yours. Pls wear some jeans and T-shirt today.

Winking she left for bathroom, while a blush crept up his face as he ran his hands through his hair and then started taking out his clothes.

Pls share your views about it. Pms will be done tomorrow.
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: mathur.vanu

Cant see the update???

so srry 4 the delay guys..
was watching the episode..hehe
updated
hope you like it
mathur.vanu thumbnail
Liked it would be an understatement ...i loved it and to be honest with u dying to know what will happen next...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww...loved the update...pm me fr nxt...
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: mathur.vanu

Liked it would be an understatement ...i loved it and to be honest with u dying to know what will happen next...

thnks 4 loving itt...it really means a lot
next...well it will take some time
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavi2311

awww...loved the update...pm me fr nxt...

aww...will pm shavi
thnks yrrr
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
1st anniversaryy woowww too goodd
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: aniiee

1st anniversaryy woowww too goodd

thnks 4 liking annie
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start
its their first anninversary and they forget but not their family who mad their day a very special and i think the day will end marking the best day of their life. 
update soon