Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome updates. Mann s the adopted child of khuranas . Except savitri i think everyone love mann. Rano and geet conversation was superb. Vicky called geet as bhabhi. Mann s afraid of injection. In past mann left geet for his family . Geet slap mann when he call himself as orphan. Waiting to see what happensnext. Thanks for the pm.
anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice👏👏

maan family came to know about maaneet😲

maan family insulted geet family😡

maan didnt protest them😡

maan left geet for his family😡

update soon

Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

part 9- last part

maan - geet jaan, i am sorry. i am really sorry please forgive me.
he did not get any response. he push her hair back and kiss her forehead.

maan - geet?

he  find her unconscious. he immediately ring the side bell yelling for doctor. he pad her cheek trying to wake her up but get no response from geet. doctor and nurse on duty rush inside. doctor first make her lay on couch. Maan did not like him holding his geet in his arms but do not comment as for now her health is his upper most priority. 

Doctor start checking geet and order nurse to inform Dr. Rano. Nurse node and goes to inform Rano who just come out of her office. After listening to nurse Rano sign and give her some instructions. Nurse get shock looking at calm and composed Rano. She come out of shock with another shock she get after listening to Rano's unusual instructions. 

Nurse - but mam

Rano - do as i say

geet wake up to find herself in hospital bed. Her bed is beside maan. She sit up in half laying position. She turn to admire this charming man who is sleeping with his mouth slitly open. She finds a note on table, which is only thing keeping both the bed apart.

She take up the note.The first line make her smile 

'i know where will you look after waking up'

now stop admiring my son, i know he is charming. Now drink the energy drink and take some rest. i will send nurse with your food.

She take her phone from beside table and make some calls while drinking energy drink. Nurse come inside with food for geet while she attend the call. Nurse wait for geet to finish the call. Geet cut the call and ask nurse "yes??"

nurse - mam you are not allowed to touch your phone.

geet - and you wait for me to cut the call to say this?

nurse - i know you will not listen and will try to call back. 

geet  - then what the purpuse of standing.

nurse - its my duity to follow Dr. Rano and i though you will finish the call fast if i stand beside you.

geet in confusion - why?

nurse - Rano mam did same. Anyways have your food, Rano mam said me to tell you to finish it all or she will admit you in hospital for 2 days, with that said nurse went away. 

Geet take the food tray and start eating it. The first bite itself make her moan. It make her realize hungry she is...the spicy taste is very much appreciated by her taste buds. She  feel like she is eating  after ages which is quite true in her case. Company take over has kept her so busy that she did not get time to have proper meal. coffee and some snacks are the only thing she has in past one week. when ever she has time to have some food she get calls which take away the little time she have for herself. She can't even complaint because her heart knows this is only thing which kept her alive and sane. 

After finishing her food geet fresh-up in attached washroom in room. It always amuse her that how much we humans depend on money. The simple piece of paper can buy you every comfort of life. It can literally change the perception of people about you. 
She come out of washroom and look at sleeping maan. 

geet - may be not if it way able to buy everything then this man lying in bed who never have been here.  

whole khurana family is waiting outside. nurse have already informed them about geet being up and maan still sleeping because of the impact of medicines. They have seen nurse bring food for geet so they know geet is all right. nurse have also told them that they can meet geet if they want and rano is busy with some patient so she will come latter. But nobody get the guts to go inside. Even Dev who is quite close to maan and know their relation do not want to meet geet specially when maan is sleeping. His attention turn to two men, one middle aged and one young man may same age as maan. He do not like the way they enter the private room of his bro and would be bhabhi, yes he still believe that geet will become his bhabhi, no matter the past differences love will fill them all. 

Without waiting he goes to room to check what they these men are doing here. He believe that after maan its his responsibility to take care of geet. 

few min back in room...

maan wake up and at once look geet. He find her busy on phone.

maan - geet how are feeling now...and i am sorry i do not know when i slept

geet - i am feeling good.. and its ok its medicine effect.

geet find him rubbing his forehead

geet - what happen? having headache?
maan - yes...i..

geet in serious tone - take some depression pills it will be alright.

maan node and turn to side table for pills. her giggling stop him in mid. he shake his head thinking she is making fun of me again.

maan - what?

geet - maan its so easy to make fun of you.

geet smirk - something i feel like i need to protect your innocence.

geet dramatically keep her hand on her chest and sign - ok god! how this innocent child will survive in this world...this whole word to full of mean people. oh!  my innocent child.

maan - i am not

geet -  what? innocent?

maan - not child...no i mean innocent child

geet cover her laugh with stern look - don't worry Maan Singh Khurana I will PROTECT you from mean world. you are in good hands..[with wink]

maan - geettt..

1 man - good evening mam..good evening sir

2 man wish them same. both geet and maan become serious. maan nod his head while geet wish them back. 

geet - everything done..

1 man - yes mam..we just need sign and...

geet lawyer look at dev and stop in mid.

geet too look at dev and said - he is family carry on.

geet lawyer - and witness 

geet take the file and sign it. she tell maan to do same.

maan ask - what is it? 

geet - nothing just sign it.

Rano too enters the room. Maan read the bold line and get shock to find that the file contain marriage document. 

lawyer - sir sign here..

maan look at geet - geet its marriage document

geet roll her eyes - i know..now sign it

whole khurana too come to room after rano. silently they look on drama going on as they do not what is it about. 

maan - but its not right 

geet - i know right and wrong more then you..so sign it 

Rano - but geet...

geet - mom i will marry him now or never

khurana family get shock. every one have different reaction.
maan's mom and dad confused and relieved - they are getting married. 

vicky - getting married on hospital? how unromantic..what will i tell to my future niece and nephew that your parents get married in hospital...chi..hopefully they will have their first night in mansion. god i need to prepare their room. oh shit..bro has spoiled it...now what..oh yes...i will book room for them in some best quality hotel.

He take out his phone and get busy.

savitri - good decision geet..now maan just  refuse her once again. She is quite good for khurana standard but i hate her smartness.

maan - what you mean?

geet - if you refuse now i marry someone else... i am not planning to stay unmarried my whole life...so choice is yours.

dev come forward and said - bro sign it.

After maan, dev take the file and sign on witness place and then give it to rano to sign. 

savitri yells - yeh shadi nhi ho sakti

geet and dev - but shadi tuo hogye

vicky - dadi you should stop watching serial. you give me heart attack with your yelling. by the way you miss your timing.
other giggle at this while savitri devi get shock.

savitri shout - vickyyy...

vicky roll his eyes - see dadi you are quite harmful for ears..

geet said to 2 man her PA - Rahul i want this marriage news on first page of every business newspaper.

Rahul - ok mam..and what about reception party mam?

geet to rano - mom when will maan get discharge..

rano - he need to be here for 3- 4 days..

geet - ok..

geet to rahul - after one week..

Rahul - mam what will i answer if they ask why marriage all of sudden and reception so late..

geet smirk and look at savitri - tell them maan's grandmother which is my grandmother was critically ill because of her old age...and she wanted to see her first grandson getting married before dies.

savitri in shock- what?

she sit down on maan bed in shock. her dramatic face make other laugh but they control it.

Rahul control his smile and ask - reception?

vicky - tell them they are off to honeymoon..

rahul look at geet and nod in yes.

rahul - ok then we will take leave..congratulation mam, congratulation sir. 

they leave while family member one by one congratulate them hug them. at last even savitri devi come forward but she stand near geet in attitude as she demand her new grand daughter in law to touch her feet. but she is forgetting geet handa do not bow in front of other specially the one who show attitude. 

geet hug her in stud and said - now congratulate me... and anger is not good for your health. 

vicky - bro they look so weird together and very undigested like ek miyan main do talware (sword)

dev - because its better to give space then getting replaced

vicky -hmm

they also left maaneet alone. dev find vicky busy in phone and ask.

dev -what are you doing

vicky - finding best hotal room

dev - for what

vicky - for bro and sexy bhabhi's first night

dev - vicky are you mad 

vicky - what?..they get marriage and need special room

dev with stern look - vicky bro is not well that why he is in hospital..

vicky - ok...but i must sexy bhabhi is dam intelligent. she know how to turn situation in her favour. 

dev - she is.. thats why she is Maan Singh Khurana's Better half.

vicky - yes better half

THE END

date - 17/7/2015

P.S i have updated on blog also..i have just copy paste it.. but the form is too small in size...i try many times to change it even through phone but it did not workout.. no picture added as it take lot of time because of net problem will add it after my net work well..

Edited by Neeju - 8 years ago
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic ending. Geet took charge of the situation and Maaneet married. 👏
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Lovely update 
Geet n her plans... Poor dadi
Maaneet married in hospital 😎
Vicky n dev... Too good 
Waiting for an epilogue 
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet fainted nd maan gets panicked.
Rano treats Geet bd her bed is in same room of maan.
Geet signs marriage papers nd ask maan to do d same.
Now they r officially married
Everyone is so happy with dis.
Superb story Edited by kamnagupta7 - 8 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Update

Finally after all the hurdles Maan and Geet faced in the past now they are together where they belong married as Geet made Maan sign the documents otherwise this guy would have just lived in pain for the rest of his life .
Both Geet and Daadima are a perfect suborn match
but I'm glad that all the Khurana's finally accepted Geet

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
superb update neer
finally maaneet got married 🥳👏
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
congo u come first on my last update😆
Neeju thumbnail