Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
AshVik's favorite scene was the "Airport Confession Scene". This is every Arvians favorite scene too.
Another scene which is close to Ashu's heart was the Shiv Mandir scene. This was her first intimate scene with Rithvik and holds a special place in her heart. Apparently her knees were shaking while enacting that scene cause she had to romance and look into Rithvik's eyes.😳

A special scene for us too where Arvi's theme song ie "Dil Kyun Yeh mera Shor kare" was played for the first time.
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ahh this iv brings soo manyyy memories! We will never forget Arjun and Purvi!! They r for me one of the most cherished couple ever! For me only AshVik are Arjun and Purvi!!
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update.  I love this interview.  Them reminiscing about pr makes me feel all nostalgic and want cry. 

Ashvik are so cute. 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sheena what I say. U doing fabulous job for post WU of this interview. This is long interview but U do. If I say U mostly do my sake that not too much. Thank U again. Hope will be get more interview & I will be disturbed U more.

After read ASHVIK interview many memory remind me again. How not only me but almost all ASHVIK/ARVI fan always remember Golden Cherish moment.
pallavi25 thumbnail
TFS!
Loved the trip down memory lane with AshVik! When they met the first time and completely ignored each other πŸ˜†  how Purvi used to forget her lines...how they started getting friendly and eventually fell in love! Their favorite scenes, how Asha was trembling during temple scene, their first romantic scene! πŸ˜³

.Asha calling him a snake because of his tongue flicking in PKYEK...really cracked me up! πŸ˜† And of course he kept on doing it...πŸ˜†

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Aww our Arjun Purvi #Arvi hum inko kabhi bhi nahi bhula sakte. They are soo special.
style14 thumbnail
Asha : Jab shuru waat ki thi, toh pata nahin tha ki yeh langur mere palle padhega πŸ€£
Rithvik: Jab shuru waat ki thi, toh mujhe bhi nahin pata tha ki mujhe isse jhelna padhega for Life (I love how he adds "for life" at the end)😳

🀣
Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
Veenaus5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pavitra Rishta & Ekta Mam for giving us an amazing couple ArVi who will be
remembered for their magical unmatchable chemistry who made us cry & smile
with them made ArVians go crazy for them.we loved Arjun as Khadoos Boss & sweet,
simple but strong Purvi no other Tv couple will take Arvi place in our heart. All Arvians
wanted to see them as a real life couple & God heard our prayers & we got our most adorable couple AshVik.Their interview has made me emotional.
style14 thumbnail

Asha: PR start hone baad, yeh mujhe bohut sikhata tha, baat hone lagi, kabhi kabhi movie pe jaate the, ghumne chale jaate the, phir baas ho gaya.. hogaya kaand..πŸ˜†

Rithvik : Kyun Ho gaya na😳
Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
kandykandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks a lot for the detailed update. A lovely interview by two beautiful people as always it was a joy to watch them. ArVi memories will always have a very special place in our hearts.

Thank you Rithvik and Asha for giving us beautiful Arvi memories.

Edited by kandykandy - 9 years ago