Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LegXMoaWSaU[/YOUTUBE]
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
all the best to both of them in their personal and professional lives . They did great as Purvi and Arjun 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for sharing this video Tanya. 
Always wanted a Nice long AshVik/Arvi interview talking about their experience before PR ended. Thank you India-Forums for this pleasant surprise.

This interview makes me Happy yet sad cause this is AshVik's last interview as ArVi and is different from the usual AshVik interviews. For the first time Rithvik seemed quiet and speechless, and Ashvik were slightly emotional as Pavitra Rishta along with Arvi's story is also ending. 

It was nice listening to both Rithvik and Asha talk about the first time they saw each other which was at Balaji's office. Rithvik saw Asha sitting separately reading her script and still remembers that she was wearing a Blue suit that day😳. The moment Ashu saw Rithvik, she recognized him as the actor from PKYEK who used to stick his tongue out multiple times during a sceneπŸ˜†. They noticed each other but did not speak.

AshVik's initial office fight scenes, Ashu forgetting her lines, Rithvik helping her and then slowly a friendship developed between them which gave birth to a beautiful relationship called AshVik. 

What is Rithvik taking from Pavitra Rishta, his answer "Purvi - for Life" β€οΈ

Pavitra Rishta and the people associated with it, their team will always hold a special place in AshVik's heart. As always they thanked their fans for loving Arvi which inturn made AshVik what they are today.

Pavitra Rishta will always mean Arjun and Purvi for me. It has given me so many wonderful memories which I will cherish forever. 

I consider myself very lucky to have witnessed AshVik's transformation from co-actors to Best Friends to a Beautiful Couple. 

Thank you to all my friends in PR forum for always sticking by ArVi and AshVik. It has been an amazing journey.πŸ€—
Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Tanya for the thread and IF for the sweetest interview:):)

It was great knowing how AshVik met each other, their favourite scenes, and seeing all their teasing and masti as usual:P!
Will really miss ArVi. And they sure will stay in our hearts forever!
Love you AshVik!
Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tanya thank U so much for share Asha & Rithvik beautiful interview. May God bless both ASHVIK personal & professional life,
Rashmi31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think this is Ashvik one of the best interviews. I relived all old  Arvi sweet memmories .Arvi will 
always remain in my heart & they are indeed a best couple of tellywood.
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WU :) 

Asha : At the start didnt even thought that this langur (monkey) will be in my life 
RD : At the start even I didnt knew that I will have to bear her for life Oh my god  

Rep : What was the first meet's memories 
RD : Ahh I will tell you 
Asha : I will also tell πŸ˜ƒ 

RD : I will tell you all about the first day memories .First day we actually meet was in Balaji office where my selection was already done and I was there for my look like what I will wear and what will look good and there she was giving her audition

Asha : not audition it was look test 
RD : So she was reading her script in blue color suite sitting there .I already  puru and jia from start so we were just talking normally and I knew all the unit too she was the only one (imitates on how she was remembering her lines πŸ˜†)  alone remembering something and whenshe finished neither she said hi to me ,neither she looked at me and neither acknowledge me .Neither did I acknowledged her .Neither her nor me .So this was our first meet πŸ˜† 
Then we meet at the shoots .the initial scene which you all used to like the fights at office our start was like that only .We came and meet at balaji set and started shooting and my scene was fighting scene with her and comes and starts her dialogues (he says the dialogue which purvi said )

Asha : U forgot I used to say "Arjun sir what do u think of urself .If u are here .mm..what is the line .Please tell the next line πŸ˜† u forgot tthat 

RD : yess in start she used to forgot the lines a lot but she use to do good πŸ˜ƒ 
Asha : But ho gaya kyu ho gaya na (but it happened ..didnt it happened )

RD to asha : what are your first memories ??
Asha : My first memories are yess I went to balaji office for the look test .Didnt knew that it would workout (getting the role)

Rep : Did u notice him ??
Asha : Huh notice πŸ€” 
RD : offcourse she did ..she just tells that she didnt 
Asha : i will tell you how I noticed him πŸ˜† now you are gone πŸ˜† 
so there were these 3/4 people sitting and got it that this is the new cast ,and when I saw him i said ohh this guy he comes in pyaar ki ek khaani actually i used to not watch that show so much but me and my roommates used to know in this way like he used to stick out his tongue when doing the scenes (shows how he does it πŸ˜†) 
RD : you all just see any scene and see if I do this at any point .If you can find it then I will agree to it πŸ˜‰ 

Asha : so we used to say him as saap (snake) 
RD: Am I snake's kid to do such stuff in between the scenes πŸ˜† and (he shows it by saying a dailogue ) do u consider me mad 
But they used to watch my show and say wow he is looking so hot πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Asha : Chii chii who said that u are hot .she hits him and says  doing self praises πŸ˜† 
Then the next day I got the call that I am selected then in evening press conference and there i got to know that ohh so he is the guy opposite me (points to RD) 
when I went home I said to my roommates " U know who is the guy opposite me that snake " πŸ˜† my friends : ohh really eewww .They didnt say eww but we laughed a lot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Asha : then we started working and I used to feel that he has lot of attitude and when we talked first he said to me "U look quite elder like 26 years old " and I said so u also dont look like a 16 yr old kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u are also look  elder  
Then after that he used to help me in the scenes and teach me like "dont do like that do this way .Dont think of line just go on saying " 
Arrey if  I not think of line then how will I say  πŸ˜†
So he was my guru .Then slowly slowly we started talking then used to go for movies sometimes or used to go out  and then it it just happened πŸ˜† 

RD : what happened ?? kaand 
Asha : πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yess kaand ho gaya 
RD : kyu ho gaya na (So it happened na ) 
Asha : okk okk overacting ki dukaan πŸ˜† (overacting ) 
RD Looks at asha and says : Purvi kyu ho gaya na *both sticking out the tongues* πŸ˜† 

Rep : what are you going to miss about pavitra rishta 

RD : Gone miss pavitra rishta a lot 
Asha : will miss it a lot .Its like pavitra rishta is there its on air .It quite difficult to believe that pavitra rishta will nt be aired on television .So it will be difficult to think like that to accept the reality 
But yess we are very thankful to PR .whatever we are today is all because of pavitra rishta 
RD : yess undoubtedly 

RD : I think its the fav scene of both of us 
Asha : which one ??
RD : guess it  
Both say it together Airport one πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› 

RD : Airport one which was our love confession that we love each other that scene is my fav
Asha : one more scene is my fav because now as we are together that is more special to me to remember our first hug shiv mandir scene .I get scared of the snake and hug him and I remember that was the first time i was doing my love making scene and when I came close to him my knees were trembling .I was shaking πŸ˜† so thats one special scene for me 

RD : I am taking from Purvi from pavitra rishta for life β€οΈ and u ??
Asha : i I say arjun then u will say that I am copied u πŸ˜• 
RD : okk I will not say 
Asha : Okk I am taking arjun πŸ˜† and a lot of memories with me 

RD : definitely from pavitra rishta lot of our dreams got fulfilled .we are taking those fulfilled dreams with us .Lot of memories .Made a family with so many people like our spot dada ,light man etc the entire team has a special  place in our hearts .Gonna miss everybody 

RD : All the fans of arjun and purvi thank you so much for making arjun and purvi .For making Arvi what they are today .Thank you so much that your arjun and purvi made Rithvik and Asha .Thank you so much that your Rithvik and Asha started their journey through you all .Saw our dreams from your eyes and saw the dreams getting fulfilled 

Asha : I feel like we grew up infront of you all
RD : yess you all are like our Mummy papa πŸ˜† 

Asha : Thank you so much for all the support in our good and bad times ,nach baliye time thank you so much and we just hope that you keep arjun purvi alive always 
RD : Keep alive arjun and purvi always in your hearts and remembe in such way that there can be no other jodi   like arjuna and purvi πŸ˜³ 

Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Pavitra Rishta made Rithvik and Asha what they are today. Thank you Balaji and Zee TV for bringing in Rithvik and Asha together.

Thank you IF for this lovely Segment. 

arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was really a nice segment.. somewhr ASHVIK had gone emotional wen asked abt their journey and memories..
  PR is special with its ups and downs .. it has given us ARVI and from them ASHVIK..
 Loved their reminising their first encounter . Rithvik remembers the suit color she wore and also Asha trembling for their shiv mandir scene.. .. didnt knw he knew Puru b4.