Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angela_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ‘ very beautiful Elvish...you are extremely talented writer. Your way of explaining each and ever scenario is just awesome
You are going geat.
Sorry I couldn't reply for last chapters because was busy with my exams
Update soon πŸ˜›
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After so long Elvish.  thumps up for this.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sania03337

Lovely dear.

Everything was great
Loved the letter.
Amazing
Do update soon
Thanks for your time😳

Hey, thanks, sweetie! Glad you liked it. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Beautiful update ... Good work

Thank you. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: angela_khushi

πŸ‘ very beautiful Elvish...you are extremely talented writer. Your way of explaining each and ever scenario is just awesome
You are going geat.
Sorry I couldn't reply for last chapters because was busy with my exams
Update soon πŸ˜›

Hi! Thanks a lot. And it's alright. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: strings123

After so long Elvish. thumps up for this.

Hey! Yes, it did take a while to get posted. Thanks. ^_^
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Elvish, you never cease to amaze me.  Really. .

You tell me that you find this chapter dull, I say that this chapter was a breather. 😳😳 For once, this seemed mild than the usual heavy intake of emotions and it made me happy. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I liked the whole part where Ishaani wakes up, the cherry being Ranveer's note.  I don't know but there was something so entirely innocent and sweet about it and it warmed my heart. ⭐️⭐️

And then there is Ranveer. His oversleeping and conversation with Amba was again something I loved. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› (this chapter has so many elements, it makes me greedy to cover everything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) He feels afraid to let himself go, yet he is consciously doing so. ❀️❀️

And their final telephonic conversation was ☺️☺️. Those two always exude that charm that can make anyone's heart go pitter patter behind them.  The nave honesty with which they speak actually makes me fall in love with them more and more. ❀️❀️

Really, really good job on this chapter, Elvish! πŸ€—πŸ€— Do keep up on your confidence level and update soon! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Can't wait to read more. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ps. The part where Ranveer's face falls when Ishaani wasn't going to come to the office was again something I absolutely loved. 😎😎 I was waiting for such a reaction and I found it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Elvish, you never cease to amaze me. Really. .

You tell me that you find this chapter dull, I say that this chapter was a breather. 😳😳For once, this seemed mild than the usual heavy intake of emotions and it made me happy. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I liked the whole part where Ishaani wakes up, the cherry being Ranveer's note. I don't know but there was something so entirely innocent and sweet about it and it warmed my heart. ⭐️⭐️

And then there is Ranveer. His oversleeping and conversation with Amba was again something I loved. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›(this chapter has so many elements, it makes me greedy to cover everything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) He feels afraid to let himself go, yet he is consciously doing so. ❀️❀️

And their final telephonic conversation was ☺️☺️. Those two always exude that charm that can make anyone's heart go pitter patter behind them. The nave honesty with which they speak actually makes me fall in love with them more and more. ❀️❀️

Really, really good job on this chapter, Elvish! πŸ€—πŸ€—Do keep up on your confidence level and update soon! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Can't wait to read more. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ps. The part where Ranveer's face falls when Ishaani wasn't going to come to the office was again something I absolutely loved. 😎😎I was waiting for such a reaction and I found it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks, LM! ❀️ ❀️ I'm glad you thought it wasn't dull, though, while writing I did feel so. :/
Whew! He's always going to have that reaction if she's not around. Ishani needs to come out of her comfort zone soon. Haha. Thanks again.
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, Elvish , 
Another blockbuster chapter. Feeling sleepy right now. ..Will read again and comment. ..I'm going to have a sweet dream bcos the chapter was way too good. πŸ˜†

Please update soon when you have the time πŸ˜†
Lovely updates...
Each and every bit is absolutely perfect, the words u choose to  write they make the scene real... I m in love with your IshVeer... 
I was sad but your story makes me happy... hugs... :)

Thank u for PM's...