Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved this chapter...😳
Loved IshVeer convo...
I wish ishani would be like this in real math..
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this chapter πŸ€— πŸ€— I really don't know what to day , everything about this chapter was just Perfect 😳 😳 Really LM summed it vrey well , so I will be a copy cat ans say that I agree With her πŸ˜‰

Just loved it sooo much !!! I love the way you have written Ishani , but it is Ranveer who stole my heart for each chapter that you Write 😳 😳 I loved Ishani 's thinking about Ranveer vs. RV , I really can 't wait to see how their releationship will progress in this story πŸ˜‰

Please update soon 😳 😳
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm really sort of words dear...⭐️⭐️⭐️..You have been always at your best with the description of the surroundings & this chapter was no different .πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ..just loved it 😳😳⭐️...& coming back to the story...as usual it was a beautiful update.πŸ˜ƒ.& the realistic nature of it makes me glued to itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...& the characterization of  Ranveer ,I mean RV adds the required spice to it., his sensible replies..πŸ˜† ...ha ha...really even I don't want to call Ranveer as RV ,never,but don't know the cause yet 😳😲...just loved the reply of Ishani πŸ˜ƒ...& waiting for the next update dear...πŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much for the ff dear as these ffs have become the only source of happiness & satisfactions for me as of now😲 , just pissed off with all the current crappy episodes & of course the coming ones...I am really feeling very sad that many people are now turning towards IshKhar.😭😭.i really doubt if the cvs realize what they have done to this beautiful lovestory which is only about #IshVeer..now people r sidelining Ranveer or IshVeer.😭😭.but u know dear...no one can take Ranveer's place in my heart & the same goes with IshVeer😳.❀️..never ever..& i know there r some of us out there who will support #IshVeer always,no matter what happens 😳😳⭐️❀️...anyways...

this update gave me a very positive feeling about ishveer's relationship which lacks in the serial.. .once again thank u dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...a big hug to u from my side ...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by _priyaa_ - 8 years ago
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great Chapter Elvish... Enjoyed reading it... Eagerly waiting for Ishveer love story to enfold... 😊

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Seriously, Elvish? You thought this was going to be lame? How could you even think that!

This was another heart warming update from you. :D You always have a skill at writing Ranveer and Ishaani's emotions with such finesse that it takes me to another world altogether and this is exactly what's happened to me right now. 

I loved the concern that Ishaani shows for Ranveer and those little details that you put in about what winter stands for her. I also love how you describe Ishaani's emotions around Ranveer. It makes my own heart flutter.

And coming to Ranveer. This Ranveer of yours is as complicated, if not more than the show-Ranveer. This Ranveer of yours has got a lot of undercurrent emotions that hone his personality and make him a different personality again. And the fact that Anya's remark hurt him is fact and proof that the old Ranveer is alive within him and no matter how much he might to get go of that Ranveer, it won't happen.

Now there are two highlights for me in this chapter. One is the part where Ranveer asks Ishaani why she doesn't call him RV. That whole reply was written word extraordinary precision and are my precise views on the same question. Funnily enough, I mentioned the same point on the group just now and when I read it here, it made me feel happy.

The second highlight is the last part of the chapter where Puneet questions Ranveer as to why he destroyed the Watsons. There was a strange fire in my heart in that moment as I could imagine Ranveer's eyes, cold and mercilessly staring down at the people who had tried to hurt his love and caused her such pain. Not only her, but tried to ruin his Mota Babuji's legacy as well. This particular part really caught my fancy.

On a lighter note, Ishaani must definitely try slapping Anya and I just love Puneet's character over here and how he is the voice of reason for IshVeer so far, along with their mediator.

Brilliant job on the update, Elvish! Do post the next chapter soon! Can't wait to read more! :D :D

Hey! thank you, LM. I was nervous like anything for this chapter and asked my brother to at least read it once and since he did not, I did not talk to him. xD Still haven't.

I'm glad you liked this update. πŸ˜ƒ  So many compliments. 😳 😳 uff!! xD Haha. thank you.
⭐️

Actually Ranveer loves Ishani and as long as that love is alive in heart Ranveer will remain alive although very much broken in present. So yeah.

Ranveer and RV are two different yet same person(s). And I don't call him RV is because I find him lacking the qualities of Ranveer as well as him being a bit materialistic.

Oh, and you did get that whole part of his cruelty  towards Mr. Watson brilliantly. πŸ˜›

Thanks again.

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: monamie111

Loved this chapter...😳

Loved IshVeer convo...
I wish ishani would be like this in real math..

Thank you, Monamie!! Ishveer conversation was the part I was quite nervous at. Thank God you liked it.πŸ˜›
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Thank you so much for this chapter πŸ€— πŸ€— I really don't know what to day , everything about this chapter was just Perfect 😳 😳 Really LM summed it vrey well , so I will be a copy cat ans say that I agree With her πŸ˜‰

Just loved it sooo much !!! I love the way you have written Ishani , but it is Ranveer who stole my heart for each chapter that you Write 😳 😳 I loved Ishani 's thinking about Ranveer vs. RV , I really can 't wait to see how their releationship will progress in this story πŸ˜‰

Please update soon 😳 😳

Thank you, MM!! πŸ€— I'm glad you liked this chapter and as I'd said I caused a tumult in my home because of it. xD

Your expectations are making me nervous, yar. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Please don't do this. Meri vatt lag jati hai.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

I'm really sort of words dear...⭐️⭐️⭐️..You have been always at your best with the description of the surroundings & this chapter was no different .πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ..just loved it 😳😳⭐️...& coming back to the story...as usual it was a beautiful update.πŸ˜ƒ.& the realistic nature of it makes me glued to itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...& the characterization of  Ranveer ,I mean RV adds the required spice to it., his sensible replies..πŸ˜† ...ha ha...really even I don't want to call Ranveer as RV ,never,but don't know the cause yet 😳😲...just loved the reply of Ishani πŸ˜ƒ...& waiting for the next update dear...πŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much for the ff dear as these ffs have become the only source of happiness & satisfactions for me as of now😲 , just pissed off with all the current crappy episodes & of course the coming ones...I am really feeling very sad that many people are now turning towards IshKhar.😭😭.i really doubt if the cvs realize what they have done to this beautiful lovestory which is only about #IshVeer..now people r sidelining Ranveer or IshVeer.😭😭.but u know dear...no one can take Ranveer's place in my heart & the same goes with IshVeer😳.❀️..never ever..& i know there r some of us out there who will support #IshVeer always,no matter what happens ❀️...anyways...

this update gave me a very positive feeling about ishveer's relationship which lacks in the serial.. .once again thank u dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...a big hug to u from my side ...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you, Priyaa!!
The credit to description to the surroundings goes to my favorite author. He inspires me to appreciate the nature in a different way. ❀️

The CVs are badly drunk, or should I say they are in a long sleep that will be broken when their prince (or princesses) will show up[?]. πŸ˜† 

Don't worry about Ishveer and Ranveer. They are soul of this show and without them the show is as good as EK's brain cells. πŸ₯±

I'm so glad it made you feel happy. πŸ˜› Hugs to you too. πŸ€—
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Great Chapter Elvish... Enjoyed reading it... Eagerly waiting for Ishveer love story to enfold... 😊

Thank you, fan.matsh! Glad you're liking the progress in the story. 😊
NidsJ thumbnail
nice chapter Elvish.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
u r writing their thoughts very well.. the way u r developing their care and emotions towards each other is amazing.. and the way u described the winter.. what can i say.. it was just wow... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

and he is still hurt by the remark on him.. but it's good to see that ishani understands it so well... 
n I just loved this line of his.. "But it took the most important decision of my life. It separated me from the person I loved the most. It snatched the biggest reason of my life."
it described his feelings (or I would say insecurities) so well... β­οΈβ­οΈ

ur way of portraying emotions is too good.. and I am loving their care for each other.. keep writing and update soon.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š