Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am sure she must have cried a lot ...but it is good that Sush came on the last day ...that must be really special for her ..
Thank You Ekta Kapoor ..

I would have liked it even better if Hiten too was invited for this press interviews ..then we would have seen Ankita standing on the stage with her three heroes , Sushant, Karan and Hiten .

I am still waiting to see something like that..Ankita with her three heroes
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vision22

I am still waiting to see something like that..Ankita with her three heroes

Me too 
Maybe not now then at d farewell party at least !
It will be so awesome na...anki with her 3 heroes
The very thought makes me excited !!!
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too wish for a photograph like that. I had once tweeted Ankita asking for the same long time back. Though I doubt we will get it now...umeed par duniya kaayam hai. 
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am sure she must have cried a lot ...but it is good that Sush came on the last day ...that must be really special for her ..
Thank You Ekta Kapoor ..

I would have liked it even better if Hiten too was invited for this press interviews ..then we would have seen Ankita standing on the stage with her three heroes , Sushant, Karan and Hiten .

I'm sure she did cry a lot as she is really attached to the show and the people. I feel bad for Hiten though. I read that he won't be in the final day's segment ..i wish they would have written it in a way for him to be part of it. He gave so much to the show. ðŸ˜­  (i hope it's not true that he will be missing)
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now I hope that the death scene of Manav and Archana ( in which we will see Hiten and Ankita ) will be done well...giving them oppurtunity of some good acting .They both did very well for the past 3 years as the older and rich Manav and Archana 
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I am also waiting for her tweet... the shooting seems to indeed be complete full and final now as I saw a cake in one of the pics.. wanna know uske dil ka kya haal hai..

Haan yaar wanna knw hw she is feeling n she must be very sad n happy too as she shot her last scene with her beloved sushant n that too as arman
Hmm i too saw cake there
I really wanna say a big thanks n hugs to zee k ekta fr inviting sush as manav fr d last scene of pvr n specially to anki who spoke personally to ekta fr inviting everyone fr d last day shoot
Tanyaz thumbnail
Thank you Ekta Kapoor , thanks for giving us PR, Sushita , such a wonderful journey and to end it like this with Sushant and Ankita as the adorable Manav and Archana.
🤗
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I felt bad for hiten
I loved him as manav ajoba ...n somehow feel he was better suited for that role then sushant...as d old grandpa
He will be d most handsome grandpa ever !!!

Its difficult to replace someone who was so hugely popular n more so to get accepted by d audience
But he took this responsibility n did full justice to his role
He too deserved to be there on d last day !

So  as tanyaz di says I hope his last scene as manav with archana is well written!
Will miss this handsome ajoba also !

Edited by ankenfan - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankenfan

Yes I felt bad for hiten

I loved him as manav ajoba ...n somehow feel he was better suited for that role then sushant...as d old grandpa
He will be d most handsome grandpa ever !!!

Its difficult to replace someone who was so hugely popular n more so to get accepted by d audience
But he took this responsibility n did full justice to his role
He too deserved to be there on d last day !

So  as tanyaz di says I hope his last scene as manav with archana is well written!
Will miss this handsome ajoba also !

he was way too handsome to be Ajoba ..
Teju used to look like his girlfriend and not his daughter ..
Really a wonderful actor . Wish him all the best .

It is funny but looks like Savita and Sulochna will be alive and kicking at 120 years plus when Manav and Archana will die ...😕
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is funny but looks like Savita and Sulochna will be alive and kicking at 120 years plus when Manav and Archana will die ...😕

It seems Savita, Sulochana, Damodar are also not part of the finale episode. They aren't in the picture where the cake is being cut.