Users

Frequent Posters

MizzDaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: majoni03

Yogita Gawas @GawasYogita

Awww my shweeet #Arman...God bless u both ^_^ :D <3 <3 <3

aww its like we are back in 2009 again,,they both look the same. TFS all the pics. Hope to see lots off screen masti and interviews with all the cast
Edited by MizzDaisy - 9 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
guess we will get segments in all news channels.. i can see sbb,newsnation, samay,zoom 
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow Ankita is actually wearing those suits that Archana wore wayyy in the beginning...I thought she was wearing a sari at first...but this literally is the ultimate throwback to the very beginning days of the show...what a sentimental way to come full circle :-)

Even the red shirt is wayyy old.. In the very early episodes he wore them, later he alternated between a yellow and a blue one. Wonder from where they dug out these clothes.
Hair makes a person looks so different.. wish they had done something to his hair, but still, so awesome to see all this.
Hope we get lots of mazedar segments.
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow Ankita is actually wearing those suits that Archana wore wayyy in the beginning...I thought she was wearing a sari at first...but this literally is the ultimate throwback to the very beginning days of the show...what a sentimental way to come full circle :-)

Hayeee this height of cuteness i am feeling very nostalgic nw as hw they jst go back to d old tym anki is luking as cute n innocent as she luks when d shw started n sush n his red checked shirt is d symbol of our bholu mannu i am jst remembering all those beautiful days n its soo gud to see k anki has sushant nw as her life partner this shw truelyy gives sushita all d thngs they have n most importantly their future family πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am superhappy! πŸ˜›

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7  

The last day of pavitra.. jst wana thnk evry1 related 2 d show 4 makin me d person iam 2day.. Wil miss u pvr:))

Embedded image permalink
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am getting really emotional right now..I loved this show and its actors very much..But now its time to celebrate πŸ₯³got to see Sushita as Arman, and hopefully we will be getting the segments tomorrow, yayyy!!!
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Anu for this separate thread, where we can truly celebrate! πŸ€—πŸ₯³
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
god bless this girl who shared all the pics... a big hug to herπŸ€—
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yippeee...!
  my armaan!!              

i hope i don't cry when i watch the segments !  i know i m going to cry!😳😭

anuuu  thnku for this thread...πŸ€—

yogitaaa   tu jahan bhi hai...god bless u!
Edited by fansush - 9 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak123

TFS.want only sushitas interview.why other cast members are there ? hope to get exclusive sushita picture.

I think all of them are being interviewed. The girl who shared the pics specifically took Sushita's pics. 
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 29
Next