Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I wish Hiten and Ankita had been in the same frame for their last scene together. None the less, they made the scene beautiful. Even though I am a huge ArMan-Sushita fan, Hiten and Ankita's chemistry had a charm of its own. Hiten with his experience brought a certain maturity to not only Manav but also Ankita's performance as an elderly Archana. He is an absolutely brilliant actor and nobody else would have been a better replacement for my Manav. I still remember the days when I was a huge fan-girl of him and Gauri. I loved them as Pratham-Gauri and Karan-Nandini. It only makes me happy to see that the two people I so wanted to be together as a kid went on to marry each other and have adorable kids. 

I am glad that Hiten not only got to make a place for himself in PR, but also managed to do films and other projects simultaneously. I wish his last scene was better written, but I don't expect anything good from these CVs anymore. Ankita's tweet is heartwarming and I hope the friendship that they developed during PR continues.    

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Ankita Lokhande @anky1912  

Thanks for being a part of Pvr Hiten... Love u .. Was awesome working with u ... U r a superb co-actor

Embedded image permalink

^^ And I agree! Hiten is superb- he made his own place in PR as elder Manav... now whenever I think of younger Manav, I think of Sushant, and when I think of elder Manav, Hiten's face comes before my eyes.

Good luck to Hiten for his future prospects, and especially his film!πŸ‘πŸΌ

So Sweet of ankita...

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 I remember the day when articles came dat hiten is going to be the new manav. My god so much tension.sushant n hiten fans fought so muchhh..those were the days...haha
Every thread used to become battle ground.

Now pr is ending..obviously till the end we ht fans hardly enjoy this show..bt we did try to watch every single episode..

Hope we ll see hiten ankita pair again 
..AnkitaS... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Ankita Lokhande @anky1912  

Thanks for being a part of Pvr Hiten... Love u .. Was awesome working with u ... U r a superb co-actor

Embedded image permalink

^^ And I agree! Hiten is superb- he made his own place in PR as elder Manav... now whenever I think of younger Manav, I think of Sushant, and when I think of elder Manav, Hiten's face comes before my eyes.

Good luck to Hiten for his future prospects, and especially his film!πŸ‘πŸΌ

so nice to see their bond...
May their friendship remains same after PVR...
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hiten and ankita r so sweet frndship hope it remains always like dis like manav and archana soul of da show  brillant acting by both of themπŸ‘  like to see both again in a new show but rt now i want to see ght toghther in a new show i dying to see both of them in a nice show 
..AnkitaS... thumbnail
Tayyaba Ansari@Tayyaba33

@BaabuMoshayes Rocks in BCL practice Session @niveditabasu @rithvik_RD @tentej@Divyanka_T @megnaidu

Hiten in BCL press conference..  πŸ˜Š 

..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Hiten ne Gauri ke liye ki shopping

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJKg8ERIaYs[/YOUTUBE]
..Aanchal.. thumbnail

TV celebs celebrate Dhanteras

Hiten Tejwani
I already bought something of diamond but it is a surprise. I wish all my fans Happy Dhanteras and Happy Diwali. Don't burst too many crackers and celebrate pollution and noise free Diwali. Instead of bursting crackers donate that money to someone who is in need.

..AnkitaS... thumbnail
Wish you a very Happy Diwali to you all ghtian !!!!!  πŸ˜Š
..Aanchal.. thumbnail