Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread#4

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hiten a commerce graduate from Jaihind College, Mumbai, has always been interested in acting. While in college he worked with the theatre group, Ankur. Moving from college plays to the ramp was easy for Hiten. Ad films followed and made him a familiar face. Among his more recent ad films are Savlon, Close-up and Breeze.

Ad films were fun but then it isnt a regular source of income, points out Hiten. I was always interested in acting, so when Balaji Telefilms advertised for new faces for their serials I sent in my photographs. I was one amongst hundreds of others who were auditioned and lucky to be selected, recalls Hiten. Thats how I got my first break in a small role in Ghar Ek Mandir.

Hiten has had good roles in the other serials that followed like Kabhi Sauten Kabhi Saheli and Kahin Kissi Roz.. But this is the first time that I play the main lead. What I am really happy about is the fact that I have a role with varying shades. I play a negative character in the beginning and then as the story progresses, go on to become a positive character.

It is this couple that hate each other, who watch the complete disintegration of their family, and then as the story goes on, they get together to reunite the family, explains Hiten.

Hiten is looking forward to his career as a television actor at least for a year before he can think of making a move to films. I would like to work in films but a little later. Presently I am enjoying my work in television. Hiten is also enjoying his recognition as a TV star.

People do recognise me specially after Kahin Kisi Roz. Some people even call me by the character I play ... Nakul. But there isnt much scope for people to see me really. For a morning shift I am out of the house by 7 a.m. and return way past midnight. On days when I am not shooting I try to catch up on my sleep or else go party with my friends.

Hiten is one of three brothers and lives with his parents in Borivili, a suburb of Mumbai. He has no sisters. And is quick to point out that he doesnt consider all women as his sisters though! On second thoughts he is willing to concede that except for one he doesnt mind the rest of women kind being his sisters. His brothers are talented dancers and are freelance dancers with part of Shiamak Davars troupe and also dance in choreographer Raju Khans team.

Hiten Tejwani is married to his co-star Gauri Pradhan Tejwani from Kutumb and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi On April 29, 2004. Hiten and Gauri became parents to twins son Neevan and daughter Katya on November 11, 2009
Edited by 1sanghamitra - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
thanks sangha for the new thread..
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks sangha for the new thread😊
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
 i was thinking there's no use of opening this new AT in PR forum.. don't feel like visiting this forum anymore...instead  let's open a new ght thread in chat club section or celebrity fc section... we can't discuss about hiten in gauri's AT in MATSH forum.. in a joint thread we will be able to discuss about them individually also..

what do u ppl think ?
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
but we can discus hiten gauri in this thread i think😊
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

i was thinking there's no use of opening this new AT in PR forum.. don't feel like visiting this forum anymore...instead  let's open a new ght thread in chat club section or celebrity fc section... we can't discuss about hiten in gauri's AT in MATSH forum.. in a joint thread we will be able to discuss about them individually also..

what do u ppl think ?

Why can't we discuss GHT on that forum
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
friends hiten again in balaji next😕 I am sad and happy ... sad because its a balaji product and happy because we will be able to see hiten in a pivotal role again. It's a paralell lead i guess👍🏼 
Plz comment here. hiten is tagged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/22071-sakshi-tanwar-backs-out-from-balaji-telefilm-next-on-sony-tv-itn.htm#7403725

Also happy that sakshi backed out...hope they cast someone who looks good with ronit and hiten.😊
Not anything against sakshi... just happy because she would not have looked good with hiten.All the best for her future😊
Edited by gaurav84 - 9 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
so a new thread well da show end soon on whatever they end i am not shocked becoz ek always use hiten n she ruins her show chalo well i am happy that shushita's fanr happy n think manav as sushant is more then hiten  becoz for me hiten as pratham or karan n dunno like dis replacement as manav  but for a big fan of hiten i just watch only for him  i want hiten leave dis before a 20 yrs leap but that not happen after that leap i left dis show n i want they end now manav's char in next week not so strchted till da end date if  they show i fell so dissappointed  n no hope for dis 
seconday i don't hiten in ek shows next on sony may be he played a parallel or whatever i just wanna watch hiten wid gauri its so many ages we not ableto see ght on tv toghther may be both do any new show or hiten comes in matsh as falguni's past ay be matsh is another ek show but i tolerate that if they show ght toghther becoz  after so many yrs we watch ght toghether in any show so no for sony's show if it happen  may be i watch that show for hiten but felling not so happy becoz again they show char so dull i know in matsh he not play a lead but gauri is their so watch both of them toghther so i am ok for that
Edited by neeru84 - 9 years ago
Fkrblover thumbnail
u have done a tremendous job hiten..no matter what people say or think u will always remain manav deshmukh for us...😊 good luck for ur future projects... 
Awesome work sangha😊