Arakshi OS : Tell Tale Of Hearts! *Complete* pg 1 & 4

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
In this auspicious time of Dusshera/Doshomi/Eid and obviously meri pyaari Fairy's birthday here is a sweet os on her favorite couple... 
Arjun and Sakshi!

So shonu Fairy - this is for you!

TELL TALE OF HEARTS

Sakshi sat nervously... her thumb turning the proposal ring round and round her mehendi filled finger... 

SHe bit her lips once more... breathing hard... 

This was her dream... this is exactly how she wanted it to be!

But still... the bridal fear was catching her heart... 

As she raised the glass to drink water she was surprised by the shakiness of her hand... 

Ayesha squeezed her shoulders with a knowing look... 

"Calm down Sakshi... " she said soft... and touched her forehead with hers... 

"Chalo... kapde aa gaye... let's change... warna tumhara sahab zaada pehle hi ghode main baith ke naa aa jaye aur tumhe iss nightie main hi shadi kar le! Though he would like it cause utaarne main aasaan hoga!" Liza quipped from behind... 

Sakshi took a comb and hit it towards Liza... laughing... though the nervousness reflected...

As she looked at the wedding dress she smiled a bit... and tears flooded in her eyes... 

Tears... 

"Sakshi! Kaha ho tum!" Arjun shouted... searchin here and there... I sat in the terrace... biting my lips and trying to control my tears...

I huddled myself at the corner as rain mercilessly pattered on me... 

He finally found me... 

He tried to pull me... looking oh so hot in that translucent... now almost transparent white shirt... and jeans... his hair pushed back... 

"Leave me!" I sobbed out... 

I was upset... and furious... he thought I was lying that I loved him!

"Toh yeh bhi ek aur naatak hai kya! Aasu aur baarish main baitho like a queen and I pick you up!" he said sarcastically... 

"Haan haan... sab naatak hai! Khush ab!" I cried out... 

"Yeah... I knew it... tum sirf ek liar ho!" he gritted his teeth... 

"Happy Realization's Day Arjun! Main thak chuki hoon proove karte karte ki main tumse pyaar karti hoon... ya it started out as a bet... agreed... and I didn't know about your past... ki you were cheated by your lover... " I take in a sharp breath...

"But I truly fell for you... I love you Arjun! I love you... now leave me alone... main poora raat yaha rehna chahti hoon ... akele... tab shayad yakeen aye..." I cried out... holding my knees closer to my chest... 

He looked at my face and seemed to be thinking something... "I know dus minute main hi nikal avogi tum... itna toh jaanta hi hoon main..." he said and walked out... 

"Ouch!" Sakshi exclaims and the pin touches her... "Sholi!" Ayesha murmurs and fixes the pally to her blouse again... 

"Btw Sakshi maana padega... kaafi work out kiya tune haan... I mean total toned abs... not bad... aaj Arjun sir bohot hi khush ho jayenge!" Liza giggled

"LIZA!" Sakshi glared at her... "Lagta tera aur Shreekant Babu ka kuch acha hi chal raha hai... itni excited kyun ho rahi hai haa!" Now it was time for Liza to blush!

Sakshi nodded her head in amusement... "Chal tera bindi set kar doon..." Liza picked a beatiful deep green stone bindi and placed it in the center of Sakshi's forehead... 

"Waise Ayesha... tujhe toh bada practice hai na... pehle se kuch tips de de... shadi ko bas 6 mahine hue ki chotu Sam already petu main... nice job!" Sakshi teased a 3 month pregnant Ayesha... 

"Shut up Sakshi! Shadi teri ho rahi hai... ab chup chap bholi bhali bride bann! Waise bhi ek baar Arjun bhai ka action shuru ho jaye tu chup toh ho hi jayegi!" Ayesha and Liza gave a high five to each other... 

Amidst these laugh and giggles and teases the two girls tried their level best to calm the bride to be... 

~*~

I tossed left and right on my bed... it was impossible that Sakshi would remain there all night... I am right! It's impossible... 

She never meant any of the words... nor the hugs... but phir mere dil main ye bechani kaisi!

As the lightening strikes I sit up on my bed... fearing that she might be sitting in the office... nahi... woh jhoot bol rahi thi... woh bhi araam se apni ghar main so rahi thi... with that I fell asleep... 

The next day before I went to the office... I asked the watchman... "Kaka suno... Sakshi aayi kya office main?"

"Nahi beta abhi tak nahi aaya..." The watchman answered... 

"Late lateef!" I muttered angrily... 

Soon enough the rest of the team came.. along with the recent lovebirds - Sam and Ayesha! Though the way they behave it still makes me curious that they are actually married for 2 months... it makes them look like they have just met each other!

I see the trio - that is Shree Chotu and Liza concerned over something... 

I hear the faint whispers and catch the word Sakshi... 

"Woh araam se ghar main so rahi hai... ab kaam ki baat karein toh acha hai!" I gruffed at them... 

Hours went by... yet Sakshi was not in sight... 

"Bhai... I guess we should check this building and her home... ho sakta hai ki woh bimaar ho..." Ayesha suggested... 

"Nako... I know very well... drama kar rahi hai voh!" I mutter angrily... 

"Arjun... tera gussa jayaz hai... aur in gadho... jisme I don't know why Ayesha was involved gave this bet to Sakshi... but am sure she had true feelings... Damn It... woh tujhe kuch nahi batati yeh samaj main aata hai... but then baki logo main se kisi ko toh samaj aata na..."  Sameer reasoned... and he had a point... 

"Sir... maine CCTV check kiya...woh kal yaha se gayi hi nahi..." Shree informed and for a second my nerves stood chilled... no.. she couldn't... 

"Terrace ka CCTV check karo.." I said... 

"Yes sir..." Shree answers... 

"Oye Romeo! Jaag ja Hero!" Sam thumps Arjun's back!

Arjun comes out of his reverie and smiles a bit... he sets his sherwani... while Sameer helps in setting the last few bits on the sherwani... 

Shree had turned from IT to a cameraman for today... he came in clicking pictures of every side and angle... 

Sameer chuckled... "Waise... apna shakal ka picture bhi le le Shree! Aur Chotu kaha hai?" 

Shree took a quick selfie and laughed "Shadi aur Chotu buffet system ki sivai kahi aur pe hoga kya! Acha sir... ab bride's ki jaga pe bhi jana padega!" he hugged Arjun and Sam and left... 

"Acha sun... aaj raat bechari ki direct kapde wapde phaad mat de... aur direct shuru mat ho ja... waise bhi tujhse toh raha nahi jaata!" Sameer laughed to get punched by Arjun... 

"Aah!" Sameer groaned... "

Abbey preggie Ayesha hai... tu nahi... AAAh kahika! Waise tune Ayesha ko kaha choda! Shadi ka 3 month hua aur Ayesha preggie ho gayi! Tune kya ek din ke liye choda bhi bechari ko! Mujhe bada advise de raha OUCH!" Arjun rubbed his bum as Sameer kicked him!

"Shut up... voh humara pyaar ka nishaan hai!" Sameer beamed proudly... 

"Waise I can't believe the power a woman has... I just give her our baby... but she holds it... nourishes it... *sniff...* and the pain... I love Ayesha..." Sameer smiled emotionally... 

Arjun hugged Sameer... "Waise... main just yaad dila raha hoon ki shadi hai mera... toh agar tips kuch ho toh..."

Sameer chuckled... "But sun... I really mean it.. even though tu aur Sakshi are like close... par ek wedding night main ek ladki bohot hi darti hai... don't know what it is... perhaps anticipation... be slow... talk to her... make her laugh... jo bhi ho... just catch her hand... pyaar karna bhi zaroori hai not necessary... uske liye toh poori zindagi baaki hai..." Sameer advised.

Arjun nodded.. understanding every word... truth be told even he was nervous... but... as Sameer said... he would support his wife... life isn't about physical union... it's about something way beyond that... 

"Chal ab ghode main chal!" Sameer told and pushed Arjun out of the room... he sat on the horse and sighed... he didn't see the baarat... nor did he hear anything... he just remembered the day... 

On the screen it showed Sakshi... sitting at a corner of the terrace... rain pattering on her... it goes on for hours... and to my shock she doesn't leave.. she stands... walks around... and I understand her sobbing... 

I can't see more and I run towards the terrace... "Sakshi!" I scream... seeing her lifeless body on the floor... sprawled... her skin has turned pale... dark circles have formed... and she is drenched... 

I pick her wet body and rub her palms immediately... Ayesha dries her hair with her dupatta... Sameer rubs her feet... I pick her up and run towards the SUV... Liza advises me to warm up Sakshi as much as I can before we reach the hospital... I nod... 

Sameer drives the SUV... we flatten the seats behind... placing a shivering Sakshi... I sit next to her... Ayesha sits next to Sameer... 

Liza, Shree and Chotu follow behind... I remove her wet shirt... I don't have time for any inhibitions or shyness.. her entire body has turned clammy like... 

I put my dry shirt on her... I keep her on my lap... Liza keeps her feet warm... I kiss Sakshi's forehead... rubbing her palms frantically...  

We finally reach the hospital... I carry her into the Emergency Unit... not leaving by her side as doctors treat her... 

Everything goes blur... all I remember is her screaming to me that she does love me... and me not believing her... 

I feel a squeeze on my shoulder... I turn and am surprised by the fact that my eyes have moistened... Sameer passes me a knowing smile... 

I get off the horse and reach the huge land for marriage... it's an outdoor marriage... beautifully decorated with candles and lanterns... and obviously the flowers.. 

A girl shouts out loud "Arrey baarat aa gayi!"

~*~
scroll down for more :)

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sakshi rushes towards the window upon hearing the call... a nervous smile spreads across... her palms turn cold... she starts breathing heavily... decked up as a beautiful bride... she looks no less than a goddess... 

Liza and Ayesha become teary eyes seeing Sakshi... well they are the only family for both of them... 

Liza and Ayesha hug Sakshi tightly... biting her lips Sakshi tried to control her breathing... but as the celebrations and noise comes closer... she almost feels like as if she would faint... her hands start trembling... 

Ayesha rubs her back continuously... they pray in front of the Supreme Goddess... Maa Parvati... for a blissful future ahead... 

Liza does the few bit touch up here and there... and then Ayesha applies a small black tikka at the back of Sakshi's ear...

All the jokes and teases have been disappeared into thin air... all that is there are slight nervous smiles and reassuring hugs... 

What surprised Sakshi was that in spite of marrying her beloved her heart was racing as if she was in a marathon!

She chuckled to herself... clenching her fists she breathed in deeply... Ayesha kissed her forehead gently... Liza held her hand... they seemed to be saying something but Sakshi couldn't hear any of that... 

Her mind went back to the day they confessed... 

"Ugh..." I mutter... and am surprised to find myself in a "hospital" type surrounding... 

My head feels heavy...

I try to focus my gaze and my eyes goes to the man pacing around in my room... I tense for a second and then immediately relax... noticing his features... it's... him.. 

And then like a flood I recall what could have probably landed me here... I actually survived the night at the terrace... oh cool... 

As Arjun looked at me he rushed next to me... holding me in his arms... muttering something... I try to make out what words he is saying... 

Sorry... that's what he says... then he starts getting angry on me... and pouts... I smile a little... and place my hand... oh my.. the IV is there... I shrug a bit... and place my hand on his cheek...

"I love you..." I whisper... 

He kisses my forehead... "I love you too..." he sniffs... 

"Sakshi... Sakshi!" Liza jerks Sakshi... 

"H..huh?" she answers... 

"Baarat... pohoch gayi hai... tumhare jaane ka samay aa gaya hai..." Liza smiles... and Sakshi hugs her tightly... 

Sakshi slowly claps her hands...

Liza holds one elbow while Sakshi looks for Ayesha... oh... the rasam! Ayesha must be waiting to welcome Arjun!

Sakshi smiles... her heart thudding... 

She gazes down as Liza pat her shoulder gently... her breath hitches with the thought of how it would be when he would see her in this... and she takes the first step towards the mandap... 

~*~

Arjun tried to stand toe tip... straining his neck discretely... trying to see a glimpse...

"Abbey itna obvious mat ban... despo!" Sameer quipped from behind... 

"Saale despo tu hai... 6 months ki marriage aur 3 months ki pregnant biwi..." Arjun chuckled... 

"Tu ruk... aaj raat tera suhaagraat suhaag suhaag raat raat main disect kar doonga main!" Sameer muttered... 

"Acha... sun... ek favor kar..." Arjun muttered... 

"Kya?" Sam asked... 

"Shut up..." Arjun muttered... his hands were shaking... 

Sameer smiled... he patted his back... "Arjun... tu nervous mat ban... tujhe Sakshi ka haath thaamna hai... I know responsibilities hai... I know it's different to love and to live with the person... but you will keep her happy..." Sameer side hugged Arjun... 

"Aur agar nahi toh main hoon na tujhe phodne ke liye!" Sameer quipped making Arjun laugh... 

He kept straining his neck slightly to see his lovely bride when in front came Ayesha!

"Ahem... bhai dear? Kya dekh rahe ho?" Ayesha quipped in front... 

Arjun just smirked and chuckled... 

"Waise andar jaane ke liye na... ahem... paise ke zaroorat hai!" Ayesha laughed... 

"Arrey waise toh suhaagraat se pehle loot loge bechare ko... ab toh ander jaane do Ashu!" Sameer backed up!

Ayesha gave her deadly smile to Sameer... Arjun laughed looking at Sameer's state...

"Le Bhabi.. but yaad rakho... office main reports ab double karna padega!" Arjun quipped... 

"Arrey! Sam... not fair!" Ayesha pouted...

"Aye Arjun... apne champ ya princy petu main hoga... iss haalat main bhi kaam karwaoge?" Ayesha gave a chutku sa smile... 

Arjun grinned and slightly hugged his bhabi... giving her ample amount of money... she did his arti and put the auspicious tilak on his forehead...

Truth be told she just wanted to lighten the situation... his face revealed how anxious he was... she pinched his nose and let him in... 

As Arjun sat on the mandap... his fingers clasping and unclasping... he just prayed to the Fire God in front... that he will be able to keep her happy forever... 

And then as if his prayer were to be answered the whole crowd cheered... 

"Sakshi aa gayi!" Sameer and Ayesha squealed!

Arjun was awestruck...

There ladies walking around Sakshi had diyas in their hand... Sakshi had an aura of dim gold... but they had kept her beautifully hidden... it was almost as if a goddess was coming...

The little girls threw petals on her track... everything was blur... his eyes remained fixated on her coming... 

Just as he was going to see his beautiful bride that they put the white cloth between them... he focused his senses only on her... the clink of her bangles... the slight "chan chan" of her payal... 

He robotically followed every thing that the pandit said... Sameer whispered near his ear "Arjun... mala ko pakad... abhi Sakshi ko tu dekhne waala hai..." to bring him out of his trance... 

He mentally thanked Sameer... 

And then when the silk cloth was removed... he felt as if a goddess stood in front of him... 

He drew in an audible gasp... the garland seemed to heavy in his hands... 

Decked in golden jewelry highlighting her creamy skin... in a traditional Marathi saree... her mehendi hands adorned in bottle green glass bangles... her cheeks were flushed pink... her gaze down... her head was meekly low... waiting for him to put the garland... 

All words and actions evaporated from his mind... there she stood... living and breathing... but she looked like a beautiful painting... he couldn't believe if this was reality... a content smile spread on his lips... his eyes wide and drinking her beautiful form with his eyes... 

~*~

Sakshi quivered a little as she felt his heated gaze... she couldn't muster courage to look at him... she felt... shy... 

Looking at the mandap floor... she just looked at her feet... which had cute toe rings on it... her hands had clutched the maala tightly... she couldn't explain what was going in her mind... her heart was thudding at an enormous rate... 

Suddenly she found him inching closer... a soft smile spread across his cheek... and to her utter surprise and joy... he placed his finger on the bottom of her chin... and raised her face to meet his eyes with hers...

She closed her eyes and a nervous smile spread on her soft lips... the crowd cheered for them... 

~*~

Arjun wanted her to see him... as the crowd cheered for them he couldn't help turning a bit crimson... 

"Sakshi... mujhe dekho..." he said softly... and she nodded slightly... her eyes opened... he stood mesmerized in her beauty... they both locked their eyes together... and a huge smile broke out on their faces... 

He looked extremely handsome in his sherwani... his face clean shaven... he looked way more younger... she just couldn't stop smiling... 

"Hayeee!!! dono hase!" Liza cheered and the crowd whistled for them... 

Sakshi blushed and buried her face in her mehendi clad hands... and Arjun just folded his arms across his chest in an attempt to hide his blush... which utterly failed... 

Sakshi herself was surprised at her shyness.. it was not shyness... it was just immense joy... an unexplainable amount of joy in her heart... 

Finally they got ready with the garlands... they exchanged it together... following a little bit of teases here and there... 

As they sat down Sakshi had a slight difficulty in sitting down with her saree... but to Ayesha's and Liza's immense happiness and surprise Arjun helped Sakshi in sitting down... signaling an ok he sat next to her... 

The pandit beamed in happiness for the couple and had his own short quick prayer for their well being and started with the rituals... 

~*~

"Ashu..." Sameer whispered.. 

"Hmm..." Ayesha asked... dabbing off the something close to a tear of happiness... 

Sameer clutched her hand in reassurance... "Humara shadi yaad aa raha hai?" he asked... Ayesha just looked at the couple in front and nodded...

"Waise Sam...ek cheez dekhi?" she asked softly... her gaze still at the couple... 

"Kya?" he asked... 

"Woh chunari dekh rahi ho na... Arjun aur Sakshi ke beech main... asal main Arjun ne Sakshi ka haath pakda hua hai..." she whispered softly... 

Sameer and Ayesha exchanged meaningful glances at each other... and smiled... 

~*~

Sakshi's breath hitched a little when Arjun caught her hand... he gave her a reassuring gaze and let the proceedings continue... 

It was time for the kanyadaan... Sameer step forth as the father of Sakshi and completed the ritual... Sakshi's eyes started watering... Sameer couldn't stop his tears either... neither could Ayesha... 

Once the ritual was complete Sameer and Ayesha hugged Arjun and Sakshi tightly... 

The priest then asked for their hands to be kept together as he kept auspicious element... symbolizing their union... 

Sakshi kept her soft palm above Arjun's large one... both of their eyes met for a second... and a smile spread across... each knew what the other was thinking.. 

"Arjun... yeh kaunsi jungle main leke jaa rahe ho?" Sakshi muttered angrily... 

"Tum do minute chup nahi beith sakti kya!" he muttered...

"Huh! Agar hanky panky ka socha bhi na toh piece piece kar ke Tommy ko khila dungi... sahab ne subah se baath bhi nahi kiya... aur ab jungle main laake na jaane kya kar beithe!" Sakshi said angrily and crossed her arms... 

"Huh... pyaar ka yeh hi natija hota hai!" She pouted... 

"Utro... gaari se utro!" Arjun said... 

"Yehi baaki tha!" She muttered... 

She went outside... it was just an uphill of a jungle... ab issme kaunsa Jahapanah tapak gaya!

She crossed her arms... and her eyes widened... Arjun went back to the dickie and brought out a bed sheet... 

"Oye!" she thought... 

He spread it neatly on the ground... signaling her to come to him... 

She nodded no and stomped her foot!

He just shook his head and picked her up... Sakshi turned quiet sensing the intense moment... she clutched his shirt tightly and muttered... "Nahi..."

He chuckled at her quick assumption and laid her on the sheet... she was hyperventilating but before she could say anything he closed her mouth with his palm and made her lie back straight... her eyes were fixed with his when he turned her face aside... 

"Oh..." a wonderful gasp left her mouth as she looked at the star filled sky... it had various constellations... as well as it was a full moon night... he comfortably settled next to her... 

"Arrey Arjun... tum bhi dekho na... kitne sundar hai..." she said excitedly and like a child started counting the stars... 

"Dekh hi raha hoon... sabse sundar star ko... bohot hi khubsoorat hai..." he whispered... his gaze fixed on hers... 

Sakshi smiled... "Toh Arjun sahab... yeh dekhane ke liye laye the?" 

Arjun nodded.. "Waise tumhe kya laga... jungle ke beech main... ek chaddar liye kya karoonga main?" he winked at her... 

She held his neck mockingly... "Kuch karte toh Times Of India main tumhara The End ka headlines aata!"

"Ai kasam... main toh bohot darr gaya!" he laughed out and Sakshi pouted... she hit him again... 

"Uff!" he said... "Aise hone waale pati ko nahi maarte Sakshi!" he groaned... rubbing his chest... 

"Arrey laga kya!" she rubbed his chest... when a word stuck in her brain... "Hone waale..." she mumbled... 

He smiled... taking her palms into his... "Sakshi... woh sitaare dekh rahe ho... I want to watch them till I grow old... having you by my side... I want to grow old with you Sakshi... shadi karogi mujhse?" he asked... his heart stopped in anticipation... 

Her eyes watered... and before he knew she hugged him tight... "Yes!" she squealed...

He removed a small ring from his pocket and slipped it through her beautiful finger... 

He kissed her forehead... the two talked about their future plans... though there was no end to the teases and banters!

Arjun came back to present and stood up for the pheras... holding her shoulders he helped Sakshi standing up... his right palm caught her soft one... the youngsters cheered while the elders shushed them... 

Throwing soft petals at them Arjun took the steps holding hand with Sakshi... while she too vouched for every promise to be with him... 

After the pheras they sat down again... their eyes conveying the undying love for each other... they both breathed and lived in the moment... 

As the small decorated box of sindoor was brought Sakshi looked on... a soft lump formed in her throat... 

I am his... and he is mine... forever... 

This realization brought tears in her eyes... she never knew that plain sindoor would have the strength to let such a realization dawn on her... 

~*~

Arjun took the small box and looked at her eyes... his heart overwhelmed in emotions of joy and contentment... he was not just having her as his... but also giving himself as hers... 

Only hers... 

Her eyes reflected every emotion... and he passed a smile... a smile worth a thousand words... 

~*~

Ayesha went near Sakshi and held her mang tika... she bit her own lips remembering when Sameer had filled her forehead partition with sindoor... it meant much more than a dash of color... it was something that could be only felt... not ever expressed... 

As he took a pinch of sindoor and filled her parting her eyes swelled with tears... she closed her eyes and cherished the moment... all his care and affection reflected in the small touch... 

Arjun remained astounded at her face... her cheeks were crimson yet there were soft tears... but her lips had a blissful smile... she opened her glassy eyes... he gulped in and the realization dawned on him that how much he meant for her...and now even she meant a lot for him... that she was his world... his life lived only because of her... 

He took the beautiful mangalsutra and tied it around her neck... his every breath promised her well being and safety... 

Feeling the holy necklace around her neck she broke into tears... her one hand went to her forehead... trying to control her tears... these were the tears of joy... as well as an unnamed feeling... 

Arjun gently hugged her and wiped her tears... cupping her cheeks... to his own surprise he found himself emotionally moved... almost on the verge of tears... he rubbed away her tears and ushered her to open her eyes... 

She opened her eyes and looked into her love's eyes... where her face reflected... his wife's face reflected in his deep orbs... he placed his lips gently on her forehead and clutched her hands tight... he didn't care if anyone was watching... he wanted her  to believe that he would love her till death do them apart... 

Ayesha... not wanting to disturb the perfect moment held Sameer's hand as he brushed away her small tears... 

Shree took a quick picture of the perfect moment... and wiped the corner of his eyes... Liza bit her lips to control her emotions... and even Chotu breathed in deeply... 

"I love you..." Arjun whispered... time seemed to stop for them... he looked at her... his newly wedded bride... her parting filled with sindoor... the mangalsutra dangling on her neck.. her mehendi hands clutched in his... 

She smiled at him and nodded... those three words filled her with every joy... she broke into a huge smile... "I love you too..." she whispered back... 

The entire area was silent... it was only the cackling of the auspicious fire... the newly wedded couple clutching each other's hands and whispering to each other... words of love... 

Every couple at that moment turned sentimental and emotional... gulping in the heaviness of emotion... every husband turned to look at his wife... and perhaps even they understood what their wives had gone through... 

Liza's and Shree's eyes met... and Shree gently linked his palm with hers... passing a knowing smile...

Ayesha held Sameer's hand tightly... her eyes watery...  even Sameer's eyes was watery... he smiled at her then looked at her still flat stomach... which had the symbol of their love growing... and he grew more grateful of the woman standing next to him... his wife... his life... 

The silent moment broke as a guy started crying... 

It was Chotu... 

Even Arjun and Sakshi turned towards Chotu... 

"Jamaila... bohot senti... mujj.. mujj.. mujhe rona... aa ..raha...boo hoo... yaar Sak.. Sakku... yaar... tu ghar.. pe hi re... ss... sir... ke ss... ssaa... sath rehne zaroorat hi nahi." Chotu sobbed out and everyone turned into "aww.."

"Arrey nahi! Ab toh finally ek saath rehne do!" Sakshi and Arjun spoke together... they paused and looked at each other.. 

And they started laughing... the entire crowd chuckled at their comment... 

Even the pandit laughed... Chotu winked at Sameer... Sameer thanked him for lightening up the moment... 

Finally being declared as husband and wife Arjun and Sakshi set out for home... 

Everyone hugged them tightly... Sameer blessed them... so did Ayesha... and the rest hugged them... 

Slowly as they proceeded to the car... Arjun told he will drive himself... 

Sakshi sat... looking outside... flipping out the mirror and looking at her sindoor... and then blushing... 

"Haan... abhi tak ghar nahi pohocha... kyunki Sameer sahab the great... tum band party waalo ghar sajao... kal main aur Sakshi aate hai... tum log toh humain suhaagraat manane toh nahi doge!" Arjun chuckled... he kept the phone on speaker...

"What!" Sameer asked shocked... 

"Haha... beta... akhir Arjun Suryakant Rawte hoon... itni chalaaki toh aati hi hai! Chal resort main ab main aur Sakshi jaa rahe hai.. kal 11 baje aana grahpravesh ke liye..." Arjun laughed... 

Sakshi chuckled too... well she and her ever smart husband... husband... she blushed at the thought... 

"Abbey... intelligent kahika!" Sameer cursed... 

"Waise all the best... aur haan... bechari ko hotel breakfast khane bhi de... warna pata nahi subah tag laga rahega ya nahi!" Sameer chuckled... 

"Haww... Sam bhai... not fair... tum itne has rahe ho... wait karo... baby aane ke baad to Ayesha tumhe bhao hi nahi dene waali! Yeh baat samjhe ya samjhaaun?" Sakshi giggled... 

"Samajgaya... MRS. SAKSHI ARJUN RAWTE!" Sameer gritted... they cut the call... 

~*~

"Waise kahi sach main Ashu ko mere liye time nahi raha toh?" Sameer thought... 

After everyone went to their homes on knowing Arjun's great plan Sameer thought of speaking to Ayesha.. 

"Ashu... bache ke baad bhool javoge mujhe?" he asked... 

Ayesha chuckled and turned around... linking her arms around his neck she asked... "Aise kabhi ho sakta hai huh? Bacha ko kya main khud sambhalungi? Tum bhi toh sambhaloge na? Khaana khilaoge... nahoage... baat karna sikhaoge... hai na Sam..." she knocked her head with his... 

He chuckled... "Hmm... ab woh toh hai... waise pehle 10 mahine pe main kaise khilaunga... woh toh tumse khaega na.. haan agar chaho ki main bhi ek kamre main rahoon aur khilaane main madat..." he got a punch in his stomach!

"Sam!!! Suhaagraat bhai ka hai par uchal rahe ho tum... sofa pe bitha doongi agar zyaada utt patang harkat ki toh!" Ayesha warned... he wrapped his arms around her slender waist... 

"Aww... yeh nahi chalne waala Ayesha... aaj bohot khubsoorat lag rahi ho... aur baby bol raha hai ki baby ko kishi chahiye..." Sameer said innocently... 

Ayesha chuckled and hugged him tightly... "Par baby ki mumma bol rahi hai ki ab mumma sone jaa rahi hai..." she answered... 

Slipping into her cute pajyamas she went to sleep.. Sameer followed her and kissed her lightly on her stomach... "Lo baby ko kishi de di..." 

Ayesha laughed and snuggled towards Sameer... 

"Waise Ayesha... thank you for being in my life..." he said softly... 

Ayesha squeezed his hand...

"Same here jaan... same here..." she whispered... 

~*~

Shree walked hand in hand with Liza... "Liza... I think... I think ... we could be more than friends..." he said... 

Liza stopped on her path... she looked at Shree... "I promise Liza I would keep you as the happiest girl in this world... tum mujh jaise idiot ko toh deserve nahi karti... but mujhe koi aur shayad jhel bhi nahi sakta..." he said... 

Liza smiled... "I love you too..." she muttered... Shree hugged her slightly.. they both walked home... their arms linked together... 

~*~

Chotu finally understood the meaning of love... looking at Arjun and Sakshi today... if one truly loves someone then he must have the courage to speak with an open heart... maximum he might get rejected... what can be worse than that?

He set off his alarm.. tomorrow being a Sunday... he would finally speak to her...

~*~

Last Part : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/114299346

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
ss_nov thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Awesome update...arjun and sakshi's marriage...👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Sakshi is so much nervous...flashback is superb...
love between them is started as a bet... wow... sakshi truly loves arjun and also proved that to arjun...👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 
sameer and ayesha are teasing arjun and sakshi... also giving tips...hahahha...👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
arjun is so much worried and concerned after seeing sakshi's condition...
continue soon with romance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
savali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res/unres
awsome os hai
arakshi r geting married.
Loved the teasing session of ladies.
Aisha pregy kya bat hai sam(lagta hai bohot mehnat ki hai as arjun said).
Shree photographer accha hai.
Sam arjun ko tips de raha hai.
Sahi kaha sam womens are powerful ,we have the power to bear any pain,power to bring hapiness,power to fight for our dear ones.
Varna godji mens ko ma nahi banate kya?
Flashback was beautifully written,smone betrayed arjun aur use laga ki sakshi bhi uske sath khel rahi hai
jo sakshi ne galat sabit kar diya.
Bechari puri rat bhig rahi thi.
Par arjun ko apni galti ka ehsas to hua.
Cont soonish.
Thnks fr pm. Edited by savali - 9 years ago
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow ek aur arakshi well why not after all it is festival season navaratri , dehera ,durga puja and eid toh fir why not so many new stories 😃
sakshi trying to convince arjun that she loves him but he do not believe her and what is this thing abt bet 🤔
they r getting married and as any normal girl would feel even sakshi was feeling bit nervous 😊
pls continue soon
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...awesome os
I love it dear
update some more os
AamnaKhalid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one..
Continue soon
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
Omg shadi 
Sam and ayesha aheeem aheem 
Flashback omg sakshi raat bhar pani mail
Shree chotu liza funny 
Teasing everyone 
Sam advice he he 
Continue soon
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loving it.  The flash back and the teasing sessions between friends.  Please continue soon. 
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
intrstng is
arakshi rocksss