Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
                                                       chapter three

I swear sometimes Ram makes me so mad. Next morning, when he woke up he was acting like I was some stranger who had just walked into his life. I get it that he must be feeling embarrassed about sharing his painful past with me but that's no way to act with your friend. He kept lashing out at me for every little thing that I tried to do ( which I normally did anyways). I even surprised myself with the calmness and patience that I projected in dealing with his anger...somewhere I understood his pain,and his anguish had become mine, unknowingly. After yelling at poor Bansi kaka for not knowing his morning routine, Ram left for office without eating anything.

I couldn't help thinking of him throughout my morning...how is he feeling now? has he eaten anything yet? probably not! I swear he is so stubborn sometimes! I quickly hatched a plan and called up Natasha. Around noon Natasha reached Kapoor Industries.Unsuspecting and needless to say, surprised by her visit Ram showered his baby sister with all the love that he always did.

Natasha said "bhai, let's go out for lunch. It's been so long since you and I spend some time alone"

Ram:  " Nutz, I really appreciate your offer but I have back to back meetings, not possible today. Let's do the lunch date next week Wednesday. I will block off couple of hours"

Nutz " bhai, I knew that you would say that and guess what I spoke with Jenny and she has managed to post pone your next meeting...so you are coming with me. I promise we will make it quick even I have to be at my next appt in an hour" so Nutz convinced him to take her out to lunch.

Ram had a very relaxing time with his baby sister while catching up with her and little did he know that his baby sister was more delighted to see him relish his meal with the same ardor that he always had for food...Mission Accomplished! Muttered Natasha!

The sound of a powerful engine revving up at the premises of St. Xavier's college caught the attention of the very person that it was aiming for. Priya turned around to find Ram on a motorbike. Ram was sitting on a very aristocratic and Classic looking Royal Enfield Bullet 350. From the fitted Diesel jeans to Septieme Largeur boots to the v- neck Versace T-shirt that showed his chest hair and tanned biceps and the aviators he had on, he made a sight to devour. Priya shamelessly kept staring at him. Ram took off his aviators and snapped his fingers in front of her " Ooye, hello madam! Are you coming or Do you need any special invitation?" Gathering her wits, she simply nodded and took the back seat holding onto the back of his shoulders. Ram " madam, unless you plan to fall off,I suggest that you hold on tight" with racing heart beats,Priya wrapped her arms around his waist. As they zoomed past, the thumping engine beats and its rider reminded passers by that they were in the presence of pure class.

As they whizzed through the streets of Mumbai, the world around them was a blur they were lost in the moment . Priya was totally immersed in the moment, the feel of his body against hers and the aroma of Fahrenheit cologne by Christain Dior creating havoc on her senses...she might as well have died and gone to heaven!

A while later,Ram stopped in front of an old shack like place with some vehicles parked in front. He gestured her to follow him. As they were seated on some old wooden chairs with an off balance table, they were greeted by a young man " Sahib, aaj kiya lengey" Priya looked at Ram surprised and confused ...Ram " wohi yahan Ki special dal makhani, keraari bhindi, tandoori roti ...madam ke liye adrak wali special chai aur mere liye Ek lassi ka glass"

After ordering they fell into silence until Ram looked up taking her hands in his,with sincerity said "Thank you! Priya!" she raised her eyebrows questioning him " for today! I know that you had sent Natasha over this afternoon and also thanks for being there for me last night" " I have given it some thought too and you are right Ki jis insaan ko mein kabhi apne DIL se hi nahi nikal paiya,apni zindagi mein bhi usse jagah de hi deni Chahiye " "so I have decided to try to forgive my dad and let him come stay with us...I will call him first thing tomorrowmorning" Priya couldn't help admire Ram for all that he is. While devouring their food Ram also shared that the motorbike was gifted to him by his dad on his 18th birthday and this old dhabha used to be his dads favorite spot where they used to come every so often to spend some time together.

Priya " Ek baat kahun Ram"

Ram "of Course"

Priya while taking a deep breath " you look very handsome today"

Ram With a shy smile "Saachi"

Priya while biting her lower lip and nodding " haan Saachi "

They sat there looking into each other's eyes only to be interrupted by the young boy.

Days were passing by and despite Priya's efforts to keep some distance between them, all her efforts were going in vain. For every little thing, Ram wanted her opinion...from messaging her several times a day giving her updates and wanting her updates to dragging her for walks and now openly waiting for her at the dinner table. This man was adorably annoying!

Ram was getting two kulfi's while Priya sat at a table waiting for him to get back. He turned around grabbing the kulfi's in his hand and stopped in his track. She was gazing in one direction with a smile, lost in her thoughts. Her soft hand held up her chin and a lock of hair splayed across her face teasing the soft skin. Ram followed the movement of her hand as she wrapped her slender fingers around the straw to take a sip of the cold beverage. Her lips pouted and closed together taking in the refreshment, a drop of water from condensation rolled off from her chin to her slender neck as he watched it disappear in the crevice of her shirt. As the beads of condensation formed and dripped from her glass of beverage, beads of perspiration forming on his forehead from his racing thoughts dripped on his temples. Cold sticky mess from the melted kulfi's brought him out of his trance. He shook his head to clear his head.

"Priya! S**y! what the h**k!! Ram you need to calm down...she is your friend! There are so many beautiful women here! YOU PERVERT! Look elsewhere!"

As he got back to her with new kulfi's, he had lost all his appetite...he couldn't help stealing glances at her luscious lips,the way she was licking them with every bite of the kulfi. He gulped hard, trying to breathe...he didn't realize that he had been holding his breath, new beads of sweat formed around his forehead Priya took notice of his changing condition and tried to wipe off the sweat while scolding him for being careless about his health. Ram immediately put up his guard and moved away from her...

Day by day, Ram was feeling intensely attracted to Priya. The girl who was just like others till now was suddenly taking his breath away. She is Sugar, Curiosity and Rain.

As Priya walked down the staircase in her aloe Vera green embroidered  saree with yellow blouse and her hair tied in a bun, she looked ethereal. Everyone at the dinner table, did a double take trying to absorb her transformation. Ram kept staring at her with his mouth open. His eyes couldn't help roving over her curvy form. The Saree was draped on her in very modest way but somehow she looked like a seductive sulteress, perilous yet poetic. Her hourglass figure with awe inspiring proportions, Her flat midriff slightly showing through the thin veil of fabric and her graceful walk made for a bewitching  beauty.. It took him a few minutes to regain his composure. With Rishabh whistling and Natasha joining in "WOW! Priya you look breath taking in this Saree! " "aaj toh aashiquon Ki line lag jayegi" "bhai, doesn't she look amazing! " Natasha stated innocently. Priya looked at Ram for his reaction but found him looking down at his plate,fidgeting and simply nodding to Natasha. Dadi told Bansi kaka to burn some red chillies and she put Kaala tikka behind Priya's ear to ward off any evil eyes.

Priya didn't know why but Ram's reaction irked her so much. While dressing up, she had picked out his favorite color combination yellow and green. She loved the way his eyes lit up with happiness when she did little things for him. "Duffer! "Here he was not even looking at her.. She picked up her purse and heading out said " Dadi, I have to leave early ...mein breakfast college mein hi kar loongi and I will be late coming back too I will come on my own...so no need to worry" she said this looking at Ram.

Natasha's words " aaj toh aashiquon Ki line lag jayegi" were still echoing in Ram's head. He didn't know why but the thought of other men even looking at her was making him enraged. "Besides, why she didn't want to go with me today...haven't I made adjustments according to her schedule before  Darn! This women is going to make me insane one day!"

Priya had a busy day, she was the assigned delegate to show a group of  students St. Xavier's classes and campus as the university was making more efforts to attract NRI's to increase its reputation while raking in the big bucks that NRI's were willing to pay. Priya, being proficient in English,with her poise and grace was the best choice to make an impression. She had a wonderful time representing what she took pride in and forgot all about being upset with Ram...she couldn't stay mad at him for long, his one look melted her into a puddle these days and she had to make a lot of effort to look away when she felt his eyes on her. He had such an unnerving effect on her ;)

Once Ram reached his office, he couldn't help messaging Priya but when he didn't get any response after several texts. He even tried calling her to only to find out that her mobile was probably switched off as his calls were directly forwarded to her voice message system. "Damn it, Priya! What's the use of keeping a phone when you can't be reached when needed" he was getting restless by the minute. He just wanted to hear her voice and see her once, It didn't matter if she was upset with him. He was very well aware that she wanted a reaction from him this morning but he was afraid to look up, afraid of his own feelings, afraid that once their eyes met that she would read his mind like an open book and right now his own feelings towards her were an enigma. Unable to concentrate on his work, he decided to go meet her at the college.

He waited at the main gate for a while. Two minds about whether he should go in and check on her or leave as she did say that she would  be late...he turned around to leave. Just then he heard his name called out " Mr. Kapoor...Mr. Kapoor" he found a lady rushing towards him " Are you looking for Priya?" Nodding a yes, he gave her a confused look " oh! Sorry! btw I am Shruti" shaking hands with him she continued " I am her colleague...I often see you two together" giving a sly smile " you must be looking for her" Ram sheepishly nodded.

Shruti  " but didn't she inform you!""..she left with someone about 20 minutes ago"

Ram " Do you know with whom?"

Shruthi " Nope! I just saw them leaving...the guy sure was quiet handsome! Tall, Gora- chitaa (fair complexioned) with a very charming smile" " she is so lucky! Always surrounded by handsome guys aur meri luck dekho" while Shruthi muttered on and on, little did she know that Ram's world was coming crashing down...IS RAJAT HERE!!

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
yah b rajat 😑 yaar aap sabi writers ki story rajat k bina puri nahi hoti kya 😑 . coming back to update, its very nice. pl ram ko uske pyaar ka ehsaas jaldi se karao. no hadda btw raya. plzzZ. serial me to humne rajat ko bear kiya ab plzZ yaha nahi. plzzz. raya ko jaldi se ek dusre se pyaar karva do. pl continue.
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's Awesome😊
Pls update next part soon
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

yah b rajat 😑 yaar aap sabi writers ki story rajat k bina puri nahi hoti kya 😑 . coming back to update, its very nice. pl ram ko uske pyaar ka ehsaas jaldi se karao. no hadda btw raya. plzzZ. serial me to humne rajat ko bear kiya ab plzZ yaha nahi. plzzz. raya ko jaldi se ek dusre se pyaar karva do. pl continue.

Lol! Rajat ke bina kahaani ka mazaa nahi...RaYa mein pyaar toh hai bas ehsaas hona baaki hai...like I said in the previous chapter that some people make emotions like Love too complicated to understand so that's what these two duffers are doingπŸ˜†
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb n plsss continue soon this time
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Dhristi, I will surely try to update sooner this time. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey beautiful part again .. Lol Im rofling imaging Ram's state when she is licking the kulfi πŸ˜†πŸ€£ and your description is awesome there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and when she  came already in that saree , He is looking down in the  plate πŸ˜†  than he is cursing himself for not seeing her .. 

Superbly moving ,The way Ram avoided her  in the morning after the incident ,than the bike drive , lunch ,accepting her thoughts , awww awesome narration . 
Rajat πŸ˜‘ God ..I don't know but Somehow I hate this candidate πŸ˜† so no comments .. 
Post the next part soon .  
couchyC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...! another amazing update! so rajat's bck! it'll b fun to see rams rxn n hope dat cuz of rajat ram will soon realize his luv n will try to get her! plz cont soon dis tym! waiting n thnxx 4 pm!
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice part !!!
Plz continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!!
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
continue soon