Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A special thanks to all the active and silent readers for taking the time to read. Just the acknowledgment that you guys took the time to read my fan fiction means a lot. Please do hit the like button and comment. Even a couple of words keeps me motivated to write'Edited by DiehardRaYafan - 9 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice...awesome
pls continue soon
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read both the parts
beautiful story...nicely penned down
loved it...please continue
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Read  both parts in a go ... Try to pm ðŸ˜‰ please .. 

Ok coming to the story .. 
1st part you enraged the Raya fans with a romantic escastisy between Ram and priya and the way you narreted  is just sizzling hot .. 
and the realisation dawned later on she is Rajat's fiance ðŸ˜†  But i loved the intro .. 

coming to 2nd part .. 
wohhh so You brought  priyas entire past with in few lines how she agreed for marrige with Rajat and  you  gave a correct sentence to him ðŸ˜† .. 
so priya landed in Rams home finally and these two  tangled in friendship and now it turned out a royal love affiar .. 

Oh my this was going to be beautiful ... 

keep coming them more .. 

and Romance  should be main asset ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

Good going 

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Read  both parts in a go ... Try to pm ðŸ˜‰ please .. 

Ok coming to the story .. 
1st part you enraged the Raya fans with a romantic escastisy between Ram and priya and the way you narreted  is just sizzling hot .. 
and the realisation dawned later on she is Rajat's fiance ðŸ˜†  But i loved the intro .. 

coming to 2nd part .. 
wohhh so You brought  priyas entire past with in few lines how she agreed for marrige with Rajat and  you  gave a correct sentence to him ðŸ˜† .. 
so priya landed in Rams home finally and these two  tangled in friendship and now it turned out a royal love affiar .. 

Oh my this was going to be beautiful ... 

keep coming them more .. 

and Romance  should be main asset ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

Good going 

Thanks for reading and commenting on each part. RaYa's romance is always sizzling since they became friends first their love is not  only physical...in the next chapter that's what I wanna attempt to put across that how when friendship changes to love how physically too one's response changes ( my personal experience with my hubby ;)

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

yeah i loved to read on RaYa 
i think i missed this as No pms ðŸ˜† .. i was being busy in my office work so couldnt able to locate  new ffs or OS  ...

Why not I comment if the story is attractive ðŸ˜‰ like our RaYa , And the writer should get encouragement by likes and comments only . But in this BALH forum I have seen many silent readers they dont even  like nor comment ,Thats the problem with the readers and they want updates asap ðŸ˜† Im not blaming anyone but  saying truth .. 

coming to story .. 
Yes I agree with you their love story is not only physical   it statred with friendship than exchanged into true raltionship 

hayeee aaapki personal experience mixing than have to read definately yaar .. 

common post your next update ASAP ðŸ˜†

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
couchyC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hy...!
its been a long tym ya..!
plz update soon..!
waiting...